Some Good News for Gun Rights

gallup.com/poll/196658/support-assault-weapons-ban-record-low.aspx
>The fewest Americans in 20 years favor making it illegal to manufacture, sell or possess semi-automatic guns known as assault rifles. Thirty-six percent now want an assault weapons ban, down from 44% in 2012 and 57% when Gallup first asked the question in 1996.

>semi-automatic guns known as assault rifles

People got educated on what an assault weapon is. Previously they thought it was a heavy machine gun that could mow down groves of oak trees. Now they realize an AR15 is the ideal weapon for a female to use in self defense and a mans best friend to take to the range.

>semi-automatic guns known as assault rifles

What's the matter, Germany? Surely you can appreciate using precision to articulate nuance.

Come to my house and tell me i have to give you my guns. See what happen

I dont think anybody here wants to take your guns.

The current generation now has popular and widespread familiarity with firearms. Whether through movies, TV, or video games, they no longer see them as scary.

Where as the previous generation associated them with things that cannot actually be controlled by controlling guns.

As with every gun control law, the Assault Weapon Ban only went through because the people pushing it struck while the iron was hot after recent events helped to soften public opinion on the topic.

The NFA and the GCA were passed in the exact same way.

>pistols are now considered assault rifles

I want to take his guns.
I thought I had mastered the meaningless until I read your comment and for a second felt the void between your ears eat away at my very soul. You Sir are an artist.

Germany you crazy. I think you'd better go back the futile struggle against your refugee crisis.

>Gun is painted black and looks powerful.
OH MAI GAWD ITS EVIL
>But it's semi-automatic and fires a .223 round.
I DONT CARE ITZ SCARY

They'll keep at it. Guarantee none of them have ever shot one or know the ballistics of firearms.

>semi automatic guns known as assault rifles.

Kill them all.

Gallup is doing its job as a scientific polling organization by accurately identifying both the actual nature of the firearms in question, and their public perception. Don't fault them for the stupidity of common liberals.

If I do will you stop aiding Israel?

I'm not a huge fan of them, but I like them a whole lot more than Palestinians, Muslims, and Slavs.

So it never occured to you that you dont have to pick a side and installing Israel is like having a provided lawyer who is paid by the hour as all they will do is drag it out as long as they possibly can no matter the outcome because thats far more lucrative.

Nah, it seems more expedient to have someone in the region on-side.

But I digress, your shitposting about gun-grabbing has completely diluted the content of this thread.

Ill join the UN city security and come just you wait and see.

Just wait for Hillary to stage more killings to push it via executive order.

Now you know why the Dems aren't making a big deal out of guns this election cycle