Wew lads

blog.dilbert.com/post/152379707591/a-lesson-in-cognitive-dissonance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgq26e5HXKs
youtube.com/watch?v=mFhq49Pv9xs
youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE
gallup.com/poll/196658/support-assault-weapons-ban-record-low.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was this guy always a little conservative?

Jesus fuck dude, I knew he was pissed but I didn't know he was THIS pissed.

Well Dilbert was very much a white collar satirical cartoon about upper middle class office workers who generally deal with business of some sort.
Also he has a degree in economics so he's clearly a fiscal conservative since only a few retarded Econ majors end up being Liberals.

>Scott "all outta bubble gum" Adams
>Scott "the master persuader and hillbilly hater" Adams

*Hillbully

>Trump is likely to better partner with Russia, restrict immigration more, and focus more on the persuasion game against ISIS. (That last one is what they might fear the most. They too are Master Persuaders.)

>They too are Master Persuaders
My entire worldview just collapsed. Holy fuck this makes too much sense.

The go-pro videos. The slo-mo. The perfect choreography. The brutal killings. The timing.

Someone in ISIS is a Master Wizard and he's been playing the entire West from the beginning.

Based Dilbertman

Weeding out the bullies one tweet and blog post at a time. Good luck punished Dilbertman!

LE PERSUASION MAN

#HillBullies .... I like it

A few days ago Scott said "Something happened/ Something changed"

not memeing, but what did he mean by this?

Be aggressive
Be-be aggresive

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching that cunt crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this pig get the nuclear codes.

>[ISIS] They too are Master Persuaders
Check out this film they put out. Excellent production values, very clear and understandable explanations, very persuasive.

This is the 5 minute long trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fgq26e5HXKs

This is the 1 hour full length film:
youtube.com/watch?v=mFhq49Pv9xs

>hillbilly
I chuckled

> To be clear, that is the way normal brains work. Cognitive dissonance is happening to all of us on a regular basis. It’s just easier to spot when it happens to someone else.

EVERYBODY SHOULD take this to heart.

it applies to you too.

He is not conservativ but a realist, analytic.

You've just been persuaded

M8. ISIS is just CIA. Of course, they're master mind kontrollers.

You just noticed this now?
Remember when the chechen beheading was making the rounds and it looked like shit? Nearly half of gore threads are now isis videos even cnn uses isis's footage.

this is how i opened my mind to accept the first red pill in the first place

This
Changes
EVERYTHING

CIA does not control. CIA is like a gardener that gives water and fertilizer to weeds to fuck over the neighbour gardener, whom he hates.

The gardener does not control the weeds.

I don't read Gilbert and I think the humor is a little dry but the creator of Gilbert a few years ago was in DEEP SHIT over some politically incorrect shit he said (can't remember what) and he NEVER APOLOGIZED.

I respect that.

JUST ONE GIRLY AT THIS TOURNY
AND IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED
THE DUNGEON MASTER IS THE BASTARD
KNOWN AS PLINY THE ILL
BUT I
I CAN FEEL IT
COMIN THROUGH THE AIR THAT NIGHT
OH LORD MY SWORD'S OUT
JESUS JUST AVERT YOUR EYES
TOOK ME YEARS TO DEVELOP THESE SKILLS
I'M UNTOUCHABLE THANKS TO THESE PILLS
THE WAY IS PAVED WITH KNAVE I HAVE HORRIBLY SLAIN
SEE ME COMIN?
BETTER RUN FOR THOSE HILLS
LISTEN UP

Jonathan Haidt says that scientific peer review works, because I can very well spot the holes in your thinking, but not in my own thinking.

We are biased to confirm our own theories, but we are skilled to shoot down other people's theories.

>God doesn't control weeds
>He just created the particles that formed all life in the Universe

Your logic is silly.

>the creator of Gilbert a few years ago was in DEEP SHIT over some politically incorrect shit he said

Probably some redpill about male / female relationships if I remember.

*Dilbert

Yup... it was some anti-feminist shit he said in a blog post or something, not a comic and not related to race or homos.

Would love to know what it was.

12D quantum chess trollmaster.

Impressive.

ISIS is showing astonishing levels of media savvy since its inception. It's almost, as if their whole point is broadcasting to the entire world in HD and slo-mo that they're the most baddest murder psychopaths ever and little else, horror movie style.
Feels absolutely unreal.
There's probably a jew behind the curtain.

it's not. The CIA can provide seed money for a bin Laden venture capitalist/islamist, but it can not control the movements.

The CIA used islamists since at least Afghanistan.

BTW, the notes from the FUCKING BILDERBERG meeting say:

>I should not like to surprise anybody by adding that it would present an immense advantage to stress what we have in common for instance in the anti-Communistic field with the Islamic faith. 4 October 1957

> pig
Hello normie newfag. I'm glad you changed your mind.
Praise God Emperor Trump

What puss leaves the comments off?

If there's an attack now, they'll blame Dilbert for testing ISIS.

I've wondered too, why there hasn't been any major violence stories lately. Is everyone playing nice for the elections?

It's gone. Or was it never there.
Soro at work.

wtf my record has has just been corrected

I don't know how calibrate by detectors to decipher on how many layers of sarcasm this is on

No one controls anything 100%. I was speaking in a general sense that CIA controls ISIS. You're taking it literally like if CIA gives them orders or something. Maybe this is true as well as there are spies within ISIS ranks, but more importantly, CIA control ISIS with funding through Saudis and weapons sales.

Thus CIA "influences heavily" ISIS.

My question of cognitive dissonance to you: Do you feel like you control you own mind and body at all times?

I'll start taking his persuasion seriously when he knows the difference between hallucinations and delusion

this all assumes isis has the ability to attack.

this armchair general is so paranoid he thinks ISIS lurks behind every corner and sleeper cells are just fucking everywhere

i got news for your

they're a bunch of shit heads in the middle east not sending precious fighters from the front to infiltrate on shipping containers and aquire weapons and go on a rampage.

theres no threat, just lone wolfs who are mentally ill and have a muslim jihad background for their illness when they go full psycho shcizo they attack whatever they think is the big enemy

gays

san bernadions, hospital workers where they worked... army bases where they think the enemy is

bunch of fucking idiots have no idea how to make an impact and im glad, because if it wasn't just mentally ill people going supernova we would have a real problem on our hands.

when is there ever any major violence?

global society, everyday we're plugged in through the bbc about how many murders took place in mozambique and i cant remember an attack that actually threatened anything about our way of life.

ISIS will never be able to achieve a mr robot attack on our city infastructure so theres nothing to worry about and isis isnt supporting clinton because theres no attacks

theres no attacks because north american beaches repel jihadist, its in the sand... no jihadists, tons of sand.

different sand than the middle east, its their kryptonite, prove me wrong

anyway stay safe and carry pocket sand

>an hallucination

Not who you are asking. But I occasionally feel I'm just along for the ride and I have no fucking idea why I am doing what I am doing. Or why I "can't" do something simple that I think I want to do.

Thanks Canadian Dale

What he described isn't a delusion either.

well cognitive dissonance is deluding yourself so it is more that than hallucinating

Fuggg dude. You had the Spurdo comic. You could have gotten away with *Gilbert. I wouldn't have snapped.

>thinks a paid cabal of trolls is out to get him
>CTR is real, has millions of dollars of funding for targeting online rhetoric
>tfw people think reality is too ridiculous to exist

Yes. World is chaos. In Kek we trust.

>A hallucination is a perception in the absence of external stimulus that has qualities of real perception.

>A hallucination is a perception in the absence of external stimulus that has qualities of real perception.

Have you ever read about MKUltra? The CIA has a lot more power than is commonly known. Over the course of my education, it seems like they keep popping up with all these organizations trying to destroy America.

Socially liberal, economically conservative.
Typical Yuppie, really.

He came out against Shillary explicitely after she revealed her estate tax. And started implictly endorsing Trump after he pointed out how Trump got a stadium full of Republicans to clap for gay rights (concerning Muslim immigration) at the Republican National Convention.

>He came out against Shillary explicitely after she revealed her estate tax. And started implictly endorsing Trump after he pointed out how Trump got a stadium full of Republicans to clap for gay rights (concerning Muslim immigration) at the Republican National Convention.

I wouldn't use that as a measure of his support for a candidate since anyone could tell he has favor Trump from the start.

Timing was probably more to do with that time for coming out one way or the other was running out since the election only has so long before it's over.

He's engineering tweets now
God help us all

Look at all of these 1D checkers non-persuader cucks. Whether the term "hallucination" is precise does not matter, just like facts don't matter in persuasion.

What IS important is that "hallucination" is the more powerful persuasion label.

It's like you fools have learned nothing from le persuasion man.

Sure you could read into his focus on Trump in his earlier articles as support, and you'd probably be right. But I think it wasn't until after the Don got nominated that he started dropping the pretense that he was just being an unbiased observer fascinated with Trump's style rather than his substance.

Before that he generally brushed off all accusations that he wanted Trump elected saying rather that he wasn't scared of his candidacy.

Or you
Or you
Or YOU

>Before that he generally brushed off all accusations that he wanted Trump elected saying rather that he wasn't scared of his candidacy.

Even that could be explained as simply not wanting to bring more negative attention to himself before he felt he really had too.
Anyone smart enough would now openly endorsing Trump earlier would have been a big headache as it is now for public persona people.

But I'll concede maybe he was just making sure Trump was what he claimed to be or going to at least get nominated before endorsing.

welcome to the psywar, kiddo

The same logic leads me to believe there will be a school shooting before the election. The gun control vote will bring in more votes for Hillary.

nahh
I question everything i think, a lot of people hear on Sup Forums do

what's this from?

Makes me so sad that Neely has completed his cuck transformation.

His whole channel is pretty fantastic. youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE

How is that inconsistent with that I said?

You didn't even read it, you just jumped to the conclusion I didn't play for your team?

You got a lot of learning to do, buddy.

B E AGG RESSIVE!

thnx OP / SEEN / enjoyed

Oh, I can only hope based Dilbertman's affirmation mojo is strong enough to shut Hillary down.

something about womens

thanks m8

>The reality is that women are treated differently by society for exactly the same reason that children and the mentally handicapped are treated differently

Apparently SJWs are up in arms over this.

i dont get it

Dump your best Scott Adams memes for my new "TFW Persuasive" folder.

I need them plz

>an hallucination
dropped

WHAT A THRILL

Good.

Let's hope they really overreact this time and start threatening dilbertman, further solidifying the fact that he is 100% correct about the openly hostile leftist menace.

I'm feeling pretty persuaded right now.

So far it's mostly been cries to boycott the game.

Yes misfire. 3/4.

HOW DOES HE DO IT

Jesus, this dude is autistic. Thankfully, nobody in the ((((real world)))) gives a fuck what he says.

I don't like dilbert man because he's unattractive to me but he is also more successful than me while having a job that seemingly only requires life experience and a partially autist brain.

I'm not on enough layers of irony to get this

Not even just SJWs. I'm a Conservative engineer and I was insulted at how many vapid, modern, cynical lolsorandom quotes there are in Civ VI.
The Civ V quote for engineering was Leonardo da Vinci discussing how mechanical science was the most practical of arts.
Civ VI quote is a joke from a cartoonist who happens to write a panel about engineers.
Heck, I think there’s a Neil Degrasse Tyson quote for Astronomy instead of

It’s like the historian who used to choose these died and was replaced by a millennial who loves Big Bang Theory.

someone repurposed dilbo to make fun of scorry adams and pepe

>probably

epik comedy!!!

dems cant stump the dil!!

I had a bad feeling about the game since I saw the first preview. Then I saw the lead developer: pink hair, shitty piercings, maybe even problem glasses.

>The gun control vote
The gun control vote is dead. And still dying.

>36% favor a ban on assault rifles, down from 44% four years ago

gallup.com/poll/196658/support-assault-weapons-ban-record-low.aspx

Tipptiy top premium kek

I've never seen conservatives so desperate.

Different dude here, never played civ, found e3 footage, and it's not as bad as I thought.

I was expecting some numale specimen with those features.

Still, I'm so sorry for both your fates.

>My entire worldview just collapsed. Holy fuck this makes too much sense.
You just figured this out? Jesus christ have you been living under a rock since ISIS first came out?

Are all my favorite western series doomed to die like this? I can't exclusively play weebshit for the rest of my life.