Are you ready for cuckshed living?

Are you ready for cuckshed living?

>Is THIS the future of caravanning? Tiny two-person cabin with solar panels, a mezzanine bedroom and drawbridge is made for roadtrips...if you've got a spare $65k
>Greenmoxie, a Canadian green-living magazine, has unveiled a 340-square-foot two-person mobile home
>The transportable abode - which starts from Ā£53,259 ($65,000) - features solar panels and a water butt
>There is also an electric drawbridge which unfolds and turns into a deck to provide extra entertaining space

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3875310/Is-future-caravanning-Tiny-two-person-cabin-solar-panels-mezzanine-bedroom-drawbridge-roadtrips-ve-got-spare-65k.html

Why do they need to reinvent the wheel, it's called a fucking RV. That you put up faux drywall and cute little shingles up top doesn't change the fact it's just a ridiculous looking RV

This
It's literally a RV that looks like a house

For some stupid reason, millenial hipster faggots have a fetish for living in really tiny "modern" houses out in the woods, where they can say they're getting the gritty outdoorsman experience while they sit inside and drink half-caf soy lattes.

>tfw old enough to remember good cuckshed threads complete with sven role play and legos

I live just outside of Austin, Theres a few places where individuals and couples rent out property on 2-3 arces of land with other people and live in a tipi or a longhouse.

id rather see , than what I see.

It's worse than a trailer, because nobody wants to buy the heavy old artwork you called your home for one year. Travel trailers sell used for about 1000 on craigslist. 65K for this pill of shit.

>$65,000

lol

RV/Caravans are mass produced objects and it shows They can never be really homey.. I don't see what is wrong with wanting something that has the advantages of them, but with a less mass produced feel and higher quality materials.

My fucking living room bigger than the fucking trailer.

Get rekt millennial niggers.

Ample seating for your imaginary friends to sit and admire your giant Marshall's paintings.

But can you tow it behind a truck?

You mean your parents livingroom?

Just what i was thinking

Fucking shrekt

Hahah yeah I hear about that all the time on NPR and shit--millennial faggots living in mongol yerts and shit :DD how authentic!

Yeah these belong to them as well.

Kek

Not a mellenial or a hipster, but I have to admit that looks pretty comfy

>flat roof
>no insulation

triggered

Well make sure you don't play with them, kiddo ;)

Been aware of these tiny "houses" for quite some time now. Seems to fit in well with Agenda 21.

>they want to make us live in cabins while foreigners have the best accomodations
I'm sure nobody will object to this.

Mirin brah your parents have great taste isn't it past your bedtime though?

Wow it's a fucking trailer good job leaf

>millenial hipster faggots
Ugh I hate my generation!

A 700 sqft double wide is $10,000. This fad is retarded.

Made for Millennialsā„¢

But my 5th wheel is bigger, has a full kitchen, diswasher and a washer/dryer, full size bed, cutouts and a shit ton of storage space.
It only cost me $8,500.

>pink crib
>pink bouncy ball
HI DAD

Sure do. Why not get a couple to stack in your back yard for your daughter to have tea pardies and predend you're cambing?

Passable taste, but get the oil and grease filled bangsticks off your white bedspread you fucking knave.

Quints of Truth!

That shit looks cold and there's no insulation, and tons of glass. Have fun freezing to death almost immediately when the heat goes out.

Because it's ridiculous "higher quality materials" an RV is designed to handle most situations on the road, it has to be sturdy given its purpose and mass. I guarantee you this thing is equal or less in durability.

And a person can do whatever they want with their money, fuck if I care, I just find it obnoxious that people that do this and people that write about it want to delude themselves into thinking they're doing something trendy and novel when really they're no different than your typical 65 year old road tripping retirees

>muh stupid hipsters living in dumb small things
No its called the housing market is shit so why no save some money and live in a small house that costs less and can be power efficient and cost efficient.

>bad goyim, you must keep paying your life long mortgage, it's the only way to be happy

Why is Sup Forums more retarded every time I swing by to see what's up these days?

they'll find hundreds of hipsters dead under collapsed roofs after the first blizzard of the year. it's amazing what architects don't take into consideration because they want to look "artsy"

>drawbridge
WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR MICROCASTLE LIFESTYLE

>he doesn't understand minimalism

Top kek truly pleb tier.