Kill off the mastodons.

Jews user, not niggers.

It requires work to subvert society.

Get turned into lampshades

they did not leave their children's penises intact

revive ed's mom

Nuffin.

Goddamn nailed it with the first post.

They did not died in 6 millions during the holocaust, cause it never happened or at least they were not 6 millions

Jews don't work. They supervise. Working is for the goys.

They didn't design our judicial system. William Pierce makes it a point to say that this is one of the few fucked-up areas where Jews are practically blameless, though of course allowing them to practice law and become judges makes the situation much, much worse.

Anything good.

Your mom. That was me.

Kill Guan Yu, that might've just been a guy named Ju.

I despise "The Jews", but I must say that the hardest worker by far that I've ever known was an Ashkenazi Jew. He was a doctor, but spent 50% of his non-professional life doing intense manual labor -- Building shit from scratch, teaching himself residential electrical wiring and fucking plumbing, welding, etc. Perhaps he had an intense desire and will to disprove a sterotype, but his work ethic was pathological.

Why would you hurt your own god?

Accept Jesus as their Lord and savior

The India / Pakistan standoff

Get holocausted.

Kek

They didn't do this, or did they?

JIDF plz go

Presumably it was before he was deified, and was just one of Liu Bei's mad dog generals.

Use the blood of Christian children in matzo recipes.

>Implying mastodon hunting didn't threaten jewish control of early agricultural societies.

You need to take the neolithic pill.

Get gassed.

Isn't it all just made up anyways?

THE ICE AGE

Third reich

thats not true and you know it

nuffin

t. JIDF

test

The third reich and the holohoax is all an elaborate jewish lie to get their ancestral lands back.

Participate in the Olympic games in 72.

they do not get eternal salvation from the grace of Christ
kikes BTFO

Listen, pal:

If GOD Himself has called the Jews, the Synagogue of Satan....

What do you expect anyone else to think?

God himself has prophesied thousands of years ago, in the Book of Revelation, that in the End Times those calling themselves Jews would be evil.

Think about that for a second.

kek at those kikes
they will bow down to us and God will say to them something along the lines:
>Fuck you crooked noses, you killed my Son, you are ultimate faggots and you cut your dicks, GTFO for all eternity. The rest of you, c'mon I have cool stuff for you that you can do until this universe is over.

Fpbp

Nothing wrong