Dumbing of Age

And here's tonight's comic, in which a bunch of lesbians sit around boring each other and the audience into mild comas.

It looks like Willis made Mindy's jawline look a little bit better though. Took me a second to figure out what looked different about her. Or maybe he just forgot it was supposed to look awful.

Why the fuck do you retards still read this garbage?

Because it's fun to hate on it. Up your Sup Forums game.

If it makes you feel better, I stopped reading LICD about two or three years ago. DoA isn't much better, but it's definitely better than LICD.

so if mindy is boring and anna is a terrible person and neither of them is going to last long with leslie why is any of this happening

is... is this just going to wind up with her going after robin again because real dating let her down

That Mindy in the first panel looks pretty terrible. Feels like it was actually drawn at this resolution, which I'm hoping isn't true. Leslie seems fine though, like the detail of her feet not reaching the ground.

Not really anything else going on, though.

I searched here DVD's. Quit being Fucking weird.

Okay, NOW we're getting two weeks of this lesbian dating bullshit. I can't wait.

Also, it appears that Becky and Dina have entered the void that Joe and Joyce found themselves in the other day.

I'm too lazy to figure out the password.

Honestly, I foresee that happening.
Mindy and Leslie realize there's not much going on, Anna tries to crash but ends up hooking back up with Mindy, and Leslie realizes what she had with Robin was better than anything else. Or some bullshit like that.

You have to say "physical media" because talking like your brain functions in /r9k/ mode is how all autistic people talk.

Oh, wait, no it isn't. In fact, autistic people either don't speak at all or as much as other people, and they may repeat words or phrases they've heard others use before.

As an autist, I take exception to being compared to /r9k/.

Hey, don't look at me. That's how Willis sees autistic speech patterns.

I hope Anna smangs Leslie so hard she forgets how to tie her shoes. And then we get her fucking up at teaching Gender Studies cause she's so whipped and horny. Maybe Anna shows up early to pick her up for lunch and treats her poorly in front of her students, y'know fun stuff like that.

I thought of something else, this is the worst blank background panel in a while. Usually they drop a repeated background behind a talking head, but here he just used the technique to completely avoid drawing the room they're in. It's like they're in that featureless white room in The Matrix.

It does make it easy to make crops, though. Too bad it's not a fun Dina pose, people tend to like her.

I feel like the joke that their date isn't going well would be made better like this. Turn that establishing shot into an awkward pause.

Yeah I'm not sure if the joke is supposed to be how bad the date is going, how out-of-touch becky is, or how autistic dina is.

The joke is supposed to be the juxtaposition of the boring date with Becky's wide-eyed fantasy. It's not particularly funny but it's got a set-up and punch line. But then Willis tacked on another "punch line" afterwards where he references a movie and reminds us Dina likes dinosaurs.

I don't really like putting in extra jokes after the joke, especially when they're a non sequitur. It probably would work better if Dina commented on them being on a sort of a lesbian date or at least framed it like that.

>I must agree, disrupting the meticulous ordering of these discs to find Disney's Dinosaur (2000) is absolutely thrilling.

Or something like that.

I want Becky to be unhappy again.

She's been getting away with too much bullshit.

>I must agree, disrupting the meticulous ordering of these discs to find Disney's Dinosaur (2000) is absolutely thrilling.
This is actually pretty funny.

Why do you still read these threads?

Well at least Leslie doesn't have qualms about who she dating

This is the one time when cut and paste panels would improve a comic. Make it both an establishing shot and awkward pause. If he were willing to switch DoA to page format he could repeat the gag with Becky and Dina.

Why do that when he can do a cheap follow-up strip that's exactly the same?

Oh, just a note from Patreanon here before this thread dies.

For the next few days, the threads will likely not be going up until 4-6AM EST because of a (hopefully temporary) schedule change of mine. If there is another Patreanon still lurking around, feel free to take over midnight posting, otherwise the threads will just be a bit later than normal.