Well

This guy was a let down......

Never trust fat people

Fat lying cunt. Fitting the stereotypical Drumpf supporter to a tee.

So, he did nothing?

HAHAHAHAHA YOU LOSERS KEEP FALLING FOR THE BIGGEST CON MEN THE INTERNET HAS TO OFFER, AND YOU NEVER FUCKING LEARN

MY

FUCKING

SIDES

He basically told everyone what everyone knew already. Of course the NSA has everyone's emails, but they won't release because of "ethics."

Sup Forums has been flooded with reddit cucks

Wasn't it confirmed that the NSA was the one supplying wikileaks the podesta emails?

KEK! KEK! KEK! KEKADOODLEDOOO!!!!

Yeah I really can't wait until the Trump sackriding newfags leave, Sup Forums will be so much better

Interesting. This is probably more fact than opinion.

#BADSELFEATER ALL OVER AGAIN!
WELL DONE NUPOL YOU GULLIBLE FUCKS!
BWAHAHAHAHA

Trump played you >what else
Assange played you >what else
O'keef played you >what else
Kim played you >whatelese
Putin Played you >what else
Hillary played you.

The fat cunt only wants publicity

If by "confirmed" you mean "said by some guy on Sup Forums" then yeah it was confirmed

It was talked about maybe last week or so, Sup Forums was laughing about Hillary being BTFO because it was never Russia. That's all I remember.

Well how else would Wikileaks obtain such information ?

He never promised anything. Honestly, this is like when you idiots sperged about wikileaks 10 year anniversary party, held at FIVE AM and you convinced yourselves that he was releasing podestas emails there and then.
sage

lol that night I was up too. That was a boring 10 year anniversary. So he has connections with NSA, but he isn't really a 400lb hacker. He's just 400lbs

Trump has destroyed the Republican party, that's winning, now we're just seeing if he can destroy the dems and media as well.
O'keefe has been delivering gloriously
Assange has been delivering decently
KIm is either a faggot or has delivered shit to Wikileaks and provided a way for the USgov to verify the information.