Trumps campaign is falling apart

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign over in DC. The campaign is literally falling apart.

Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisers are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally heard him recite his concession speech over the past few days ever since the pussygrab video drop.

He will not admit to losing against Hillary. He will continue to say that the election was "rigged" against him for years to come.

Whatever poker face he maintains in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him sleepless nights and seizures. I've heard him telling his daughter behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the third debate in terms of a strategy or range of issues.

Jill Stein is probably going to endorse Hillary by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of the Berniebros, leaving him dead in the water.

He knows he'll bomb the swing states, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck out before it crashes and burns.

He's trying to win over some female voters now but knows his public and private positions have permanently alienated them from the GOP.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I came here. Feel free to ask me anything, but bear in mind that party watchdogs have already hijacked my post.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Finland#Ethnic_minorities_.26_languages
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign over in DC
>finland

Sure thing, bro

Fuck off, CTR

mene vittuun persläpi

This is some low energy bait, Finland.

Saged.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Finns are not good at roleplay

I don't even think trump has DC offices, yet.

Uuni lämpimäksi

>former Trump voter here
Sure you were hillshill. The future isn't look too bright for you.

I'm not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Nobody read the whole thing, eh?
Its copypasta from before the 3rd debate. Liteally everything they claim would happen has actually been the opposite. Stein supports Trump and bernouts are flocking to him as well.
Cmon Sup Forums you can read

Lmao, atleast use a USA proxy.

REMINDER:

Do not reply to CTR. Sage and ignore.

This is an automated message. I've seen it popping up several time today. Ignore it and report spam.

>Demoralizing the inmoral ones

Just spam like your partners, trying to actually survert this shithole is pathethic.

>finland

Pic related is taken from a Sex Ed school book.

Clintons campaign is falling apart

I'm a staffer with the Clinton campaign over in DC. The campaign is literally falling apart.

Clinton and Kaine are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, her advisers are all considering jumping ship, and Clinton herself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally heard him recite his concession speech over the past few days ever since the wikileaks drop

She will not admit to losing against Trump. She will continue to say that the election was "rigged" against her for years to come.

Whatever poker face she maintains in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving her sleepless nights and seizures. I've heard her telling her daughter behind locked doors about how she can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the third debate in terms of a strategy or range of issues.

Jill Stein is probably going to endorse Trump by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of the Berniebros, leaving her dead in the water.

She knows she'll bomb the swing states, she knows her poll numbers are slipping, she knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck out before it crashes and burns.

She's trying to win over some female voters now but knows her public and private positions have permanently alienated them from the DNC.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I came here. Feel free to ask me anything, but bear in mind that party watchdogs have already hijacked my post.

CTR posting trump memes is like a kafir reading the Koran.

Makes me start sharping my saber.

Kys

Yes, that why they are still giving speeches like five times a day while Hillary needs a personal assistant to climb a single stair when she's giving a single speech in Florida having an audience of like 300 people. Sure thing bro.

You people fucking deserve to get trolled with something so obvious

Trump lost a long time ago. It is now up to whether or not the GOP can distance themselves enough from the burning pile of shit to not get the stink stuck on them too. The theory that Trump is an undercover Democrat trying to destroy Republicans is more plausible than ever.

CTR FAILED

ENOUGH

He never had a real campaign. He thought he could just coast on media coverage. When the coverage. Worked great when he said outrageous stuff while trying to win GOP primary. Didn't work so well with everyone else.

YFW it's election day and you realise Hillary totally grounded the Democratic Party and nobody is going to vote for them until they distance themselves enough from the criminal person she is.

OH MY GOD! SOMEBODYS UNDER THERE

>Jill Stein endorsing Hillary
>pussy gate is already forgotten about
>counties are already switching to paper over "voting glitches"
> pretending the 3rd debate didnt happen

Nice try with the copy pasta shill.

M A G A
A
G
A

Why are drumpfkins so delusional? He is going to get destroyed

>meme13.jpg
>meme19.jpg
Hello CTR

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Awooo fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I'm not gonna lie, former Pence crash here. This is fucking nuclearness watching burn Hillary and Kaine. But in all hilarious we can't let this voter code get the serious guy.

We need more smug Hilliary pepe memes.

What the fuck else are we going to spam the Trump general when he loses?

>muh ctr

>CTR shill gets BTFO
>another shill steps in too save the thread

Only person that got btfo was drumpf. Drumpf will lose in a landslide

Stein won't endorse anyone.

Otherwise, thank you for correcting the record.

Former Drumpf supporter here. I just couldn't support that racist sexist bigot any longer, so now #ImWithHer and #ShesWithMe.

Hello nerd virgin

>be being

Drumpf will lose

believe me, it's going to be a Yuuuuge victory for Trump.

Literally nothing wrong with buttplay with your partner

This is the worst larping I've ever seen

I'm not gonna lie, former Finland voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching low energy bait crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let moonmins get the nuclear codes.

>Trump
>Recite speech
My sides

Bump

smug Hillary pepe is so irritating. like all women she can't be funny. at best she can be a bitch

Bump.

Eh... I'm not so sure...

CTR faggots suck at memes and internets

they are like Hitler's SS just mindlessly following orders and spreading lies

this has been posted word for word for weeks. I should have gotten a job at the hillary troll dungeon, I could have been supervisor, these people are terrible

>Jill stein is going to endorse Hillary

You are so full of shit. She would rather die.

>nothing ready for the third debate

stopped reading there

nice copy pasta CTR, but its outdated as fuck

She's not with you.

She thinks you're a nerd virgin

>17 tells for a liying cunt
okay

What??!! You mean you're not really a Trump staffer?? FINALAND YOU HAD ME FOOLED!!!! WHAT THE WTFUCK!!!!

pls fuck off back to outer mongolia

ITT: newfags take the stale copypasta bait

>Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes
Why? Pence doesn't like being the puppet?

i am a staffer with the Trump campaign in DC, can confirm

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

Anons did you not check the flag before posting?

S H I G G Y
H
I
G
G
Y

Binland is blatantly trolling and you're taking it seriously.

Good God you Trumpets fall for easy traps. Well, what can one expect from someone who frequents Sup Forums?

subtle pro trump meme? Her eyes don't point the same direction.

What level of sex ed? High school? I see no problem with this.

Guide for Drumpfkins to deal with their pain when Drumpf loses

Nobodys stopping the Hillary Kaine train!

Meanwhile at OP

>literally falling apart

uneducated juvenile cunt

dumb bait

LOL

fuck off liar.

Back to Drumpfshack cuck

Former staffer with the Hillary campaign. Everybody is confident, it's literally impossible for her to fail.
Since she's going to win I left for south america looking for shelter. Enjoy your nukes :^)

>for the third debate

kek

don't take it too hard now...

Jill Stein has called for her immediate imprisonment on multiple occasions you absolute shill.

Holy shit this place is just a bunch of eurofaggots arguing about our politics. Why dont you fix your shitholes before jacking off over us. This has got to be some european conspiracy to make us weaker. I know you guys hate us and nothing you suggest would be for our benefit. Submit to your muslim overlords you love so much and leave us be.

drumpf btfo

>meme8.jpg

The quickest way to spot a ctr shill.

Didnt you get the CTR-memo? Pro Hillary memes are fucking useless. Go for the "Drumpf-supporters are impotent virgin nerds"-angle instead.

I am also a staffer with the Trump campaign in DC, can confirm.

>useless
nice try drumpf shill

YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN AMERICAN. FIX YOUR OWN MUSLIM AND SPANISH SHITHOLES BEFORE WORRYING ABOUT US. ALL THE SHIT TALKING YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE LAST DECADE HAS ASSURED ME YOU HATE US. NOTHING YOU SAY CAN CONVINCE ME THAT YOURE SAYING IT FOR OUR BEST INTERESTS. PROMPTLY KILL YOURSELVES.

Sup Forums being pro-establishment.

Nice try you soulless sellout shills.

I really love this "Every European country is fucked" meme, Mr. "I'm so sorry for slavery" 60% and going down.

Also, quoting that many people is against the rules.

AND WHY DO YOU CARE SWEDE KEK YOUR COUNTRY IS THE POSTER CHILD FOR EUROPE BEING A BUNCH OF BETA KEKS. IS OUR COUNTRY SO GREAT YOU HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT ALL DAY.

fuck off CTR

BEING SORRY FOR SLAVERY IS FROM THE 90S GO EAT YOUR FISH AND WISH THE WORLD WAS HALF AS INTERESTED IN YOUR MUSLIM SHITHOLE AS THEY ARE WITH OUR GREAT COUNTRY.

>muslim shithole
Wow, we have so many of them! Under 1%! That's less than you have over there! Also you act like I care about being irrelevant. It's great. We get to be alone when nobody cares about us.

It's alright, I know your education sucks. It's not your fault you're not intelligent. There there, let all that angst out.

LOOK, SPEAKING ARABIC AT ME ISN'T GOING TO GET ME TO CALM DOWN ALSO. YOUR COUNTRY IS FULL OF MUSLIMS YOUR METAL SUCKS AND THOSE LITTLE CANDY FISH ARE TERRIBLE. YOU'RE RIGHT NOONE CARES ABOUT NEW PAKISTAN. PROMPTLY SHOWER WITH YOUR TOASTER.

Just imagine how mad this one will be after drumpf loses.

@94783044
Hi false flagging shill. No more (you)'s for you. I know you're not going to stop repeating things even if I keep proving you wrong.

Read this and keep angsting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Finland#Ethnic_minorities_.26_languages