Can all of Jason's neuroses be solved by Bruce hugging him?

Can all of Jason's neuroses be solved by Bruce hugging him?

No, but there is another way.

I suppose that'll have to do.

Is Grayson the only Robin that didn't get beyond dicked?

Basically, and if we ignore the comics (the best policy) then we have no idea what his final fate was. Most likely still a solo hero as Nightwing, maybe retired or close to it himself. Certainly by the time of Epilog.

DCAU Tim got a shitty fate, he was a nice kid, but ended up a horrific mix of Tim, Jason's fate, and an excuse to make Bruce an elderly shut in who needed the proto-Damien.

Is Jason copping a feel?

Gotta earn daddy's love

Isn't he a huge crazy faggot on TDKSA?

>Sweet Sixteen

Yes.

All of Jason's neuroses can be solved by putting him back in the ground where he belongs.
Dick fury wasn't even a bad concept. Then things got weird.

>[...] wasn't even a bad concept. Then things got weird.

I think that pretty much describes comic continuations of tv shows in general, from Buffy, to to Beyond. Smallville has so far proved an exception, but to be fair I'm not very deep in yet.

No,

kek

No,

Batman killing the joker and then hugging him would though.

I expected Gordon.

Naa Its not Batmans fault.t's the fault of the DC management,they wanted Todd dead and made him unlikeable so that fans would too.

Daddy Issues.

Lol.

He already got plenty of hugs from Bruce. His issue with him run deeper than that.

Liked this issue. Bruce was such a caring father and hopefully Jason will get free next issue.

there are a number of instances of Jason outright hitting on men and implying a bisexual orientation. The main ones come from various issues written by Judd Winick,It stems from the fact that a writer (I forget which one) planned on making his anger a result of repressed homosexuality.

Its heavily hinted that Jason Todd is bisexual both pre52 and new 52. Looking at redhood/arsenal #13 I'm honestly starting to believe that Jason Todd is intended to be bisexual.

What's this from?
If he is bi he means towards women. And I'm not sure if DC wants to open that can of worms if they call him bi and put him in a hetero relationship.

Trinity

Is Under The Red Hood still cannon?

Yup.

A version of it is canon. The major plot points from it are but the finer details are a maybe.

Fuck Batman tbqh.

Remember when Batman killed Joker. Good times

He didn't exactly have a lot of romances with members of the opposite sex, there was Talia for like a second. There were some instances where he would interact with male characters in a way that could be interpreted as flirting, he had a big fascination with the male members of the Batfamily that was kinda awkward at times.

Honestly, I don't really know how you can dispute it when he straight up hits on Bruce in the prison scene in B&R #23,

Tumblr go and stay go.

Do you people never interact with real people outside of the interent? "Oh no, he said that he look good? GAYYYYYYY!". Seriously, you people act like a 13 years old teenagers.