Trump is going to WIN

Trump is going to WIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/trump-poll-lead-us-presidential-election-hillary-clinton-investors-business-daily-a7377206.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek has spoken

Digits confirm.

LANDSLIDE!

Clinton fags on suicide watch.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/trump-poll-lead-us-presidential-election-hillary-clinton-investors-business-daily-a7377206.html

Checked.

Witnessed

Only in your wildest dreams, drumpfkins.

Everyone knows he's going to lose. Even you guys do deep down.

pls ban canada from posting here

ITS HAPPENING

Every time

No he's not

It is the will of Kek

Kek intervened. You came too early leaf.

Even the biebs believes...

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching that cunt crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Hillary get the nuclear codes.

Yes he will

Shadilay, MAGA kek bless the god emperor

Kek agrees!

Checked dubs.

Well I'm convinced.

Kek wills it.

mhm.

CNN updates its electoral college map to move 2 states in Trump's direction, from "lean Democratic" to battleground

I can't wait till we build the northern wall and the great firewall to keep you disgusting leaf faggots in your frozen shithole.

We were ten points behind on June 23rd in the polls.

Keep your dick in a vice.

>Even CNN is starting to admit that Trump is going to win
>Lefty fags desperately scraping to find a way to spin this so that they aren't getting BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

I'm going to collect so many Leftist teeth on election night, I'll make a video montage of my collection and post it here.

Kek confirms.

>This faggot misses quads

Pathetic. Absolutely weak showing. You should work on your power. But then, if you knew the meaning of work OR power, you would not be a weak, timid Leftist cuckold.

you are goddamned right

30 posts and 6 gets! Double the statistical average! This thread is blessed! He is with us! SHADILAY!

Also, checking to see who got
>94777777

Not gonna lie, former Carter voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching that idiot crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Reagan get the nuclear codes.

oops

Real?

Not gonna lie, current Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump rise to victory. But in all seriousness we should let this guy get the nuclear codes