Anyone here African American and voting trump? Tbh, I feel like it's the only way. I used to like bernie...

Anyone here African American and voting trump? Tbh, I feel like it's the only way. I used to like bernie, then I wised up about the world as a whole.

I'm Hispanic and voting Hillary if anyone cares.

Literally deport yourself then kys.

I'm British so I can;t vote in the us election.

I think Hilary is a criminal amd deserves to be in jail, there is more than enough evidence to put her away

I'm not an illegal shit for brains. I have the legal right to vote and WILL shut you down.

Nice dub-trips

>african-american

What are your thought on limey Muslims?

Why is she even allowed to run, why does shit pander to blacks so fucking hard

You are an idiot. Get the fuck back to your 3rd world shithole.

Your constant ridiculing of my people is what moved me towards Hillary.

Congratulate yourself faggot. Your'e the reason you lost this election.

We're just making america Mexico again, don't be upset friend.

>african american
>not hennessey in a jordan

I think they are a fucking stain on the history of mankind and need to be eradicated. My dad is Muslim and beat on my mom growing up. And I've read through the Quran too, shit is crazy.

Every time I go down to Mexico I bring back another family member.

Jordans are legit trash except for the first pair that was released, all of the rest are garbo

So you are turning it into a failed shithole?

I'm German and before election day I'll send a letter to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC that says: "You're fired! I want to cast a vote for Donald J. Trump."

Why in the fuck would we want your opinion on who to elect leader of the world?

JACK DANIELS WITH HONEY. CONFIRMED NIG.

Black, ex-Muslim and voting for trump. Worry nor were here.

And everytime I go to Mexico, step into a shit and then cross back to US, I technically also bring back another of your family members.

Assuming you're not LARPing, just remember, if you're not the right kind of black, the Smithsonian won't have any room to remember you with. That being said, I hope Trump is able to help you guys out. It would be nice if we actually got along.

You're not man enough to step foot into Mexico. Not even joking around. I bet if you're too scared to even come to the U.S. because "all them gunz, don't want bullets whizzing past my head".

What is the right kind? I am not out here committing crimes and shit, I am going back to uni to start on my degree in software development next year

There are no men in Kexico. Only parasitic manlets whose major exports are cheap labor and drugs. Mexico has contributed fucking nothing to the world, except a case study on the consequences of letting bipedal vermin breed. Anyone ought to be fucking ashamed to admit they came out of that worthless shithole. I can name more based niggers than I can beaners, and that's saying something. Mexicans exist solely because of white altruism; the moment that stops, is the moment Mexicans begin to go extinct. They have to be provided for - kids, women, and "men" - by their white betters, or they'll all starve. There's only so much you can solve with shitty heroin and tortillas. The best thing to ever happen for Mexico was the United States. Even the music sucks. Fuck outta here with that carnival bullshit.

how on earth does she still have more than 80% of the black vote?

According to the left, the right kind of black is one who blasts the Democratic party lines all the time - one who doesn't think for themselves, does what they're told, etc. This really is an issue within the black community, and I wouldn't mention it to you if I hated you.
Everyone in society - including a good deal of rednecks - loves to see black people succeed and make sense when they speak. If you're doing what you can, and you're working hard, you're doing your people a big favor by setting a better example. Clarence Thomas is like you, and by using his own head to make rational decisions, he was thrown under the bus by the Smithsonian with some bullshit excuse. But we don't forget.

You are not very smart, amigo. But hey, it's your life.

You're just jelly you can't come to my continent, fuck off we're full.

If you arent an illegal you have even less of a reason voting for clitton

kek

I don't think even know what 'upset' is.

nope voting is for suckers

I'm more american than this guy

up·set
verb
ˌəpˈset/
make (someone) unhappy, disappointed, or worried.
>worried
Now go take jamals cock up your ass,

I appreciate that you're voting for the god emperor, but I still hate niggers. You get to choose your gas chamber.

>lets move from a shithole to a nice country
>lets make this country a shithole too!
Flawless logic, paco.

I'm white and voting for Trump.

fearless finland gibs no fucks

Hey memeth, how's the raping going. inshalah friend.

not Hennessy?

As a black man I have learned to have enough self regard to vote with clear headed consideration and I have to give Trump my vote..

Clinton literally says nothing of value to me or blacks.. she clearly relies on the standard democratic model for black .. we'll tax whitey for you so you can keep barely getting by... They think we're pets of soemthing ..

I want the American Dream for me and my people and Trump wants that too, this is obvious.

MAGA

That sneaker. Should be a 40oz in there though nigbro

move to Saudi arabia

This

When you see black people at Trump rallies they are always welcomed with open arms. We all want to put the past behind us, move forward on the same level and collectively progress as a society. Seeing blacks shuck the air of muh oppression and muh racism and pls more gibs will make the large majority of whites accept them as brothers and sisters, memes aside

Goddamn right. Any black man who votes Hillary is a fucking retard. That's not to say that a black man who votes for Trump isn't a retard, there are plenty of those. Bought in by superficial nonsense like gold and money. Fine, whatever. But for those of us who think freely and pay attention to the sitution, it's obvious that the Democratic Party has thrown us to the wolves. Trump 2016 fuck all these high yellow fuckboys who disagree.

Trufax: Mexico is 100% worse than Muslims. I hope you spics know, we look down on you. You're not even American. You aren't EVEN American. America includes niggers. You're beneath niggers. We outrank you and look where we are. Get fucked.