>6569-7241 fifth batch (12/10/16)
>7242-9077 sixth batch (13/10/16)
>9078-10249 seventh batch (14/10/16)
>10250-11107 eighth batch (15/10/16)
>11108-12173 ninth batch (16/10/16)
>12174-15386 tenth batch (17/10/16)
>15387-17281 eleventh batch (18/10/16)
>17298-19115 twelfth batch (19/10/16)
>19116-23608 thirteenth batch (20/10/16)
>23609-25204 fourteenth batch (21/10/16)
>25205-26304 fifteenth batch (22/10/16)
>26305-27024 sixteenth batch (23/10/16)
>27025-30482 seventeenth batch(24/10/16)
>30483-31817 eighteenth batch (25/10/16)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
To download all emails in one go:
curl wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/\[1-31817\] -o "#1.eml"
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
Step 1: Go to wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=5&page=605&#searchresult
Step 2: Find where the 'Release date' starts at 2016-10-27
Step 3: DIG DIG DIG
Step 4: Include a screenshot of the relevant bit and a link to the emails and why you think it's important.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/htmlview
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33579
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33642
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=58747394063042128278
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=43189561005505926308
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33522
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33552
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34494
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/791664145435398144
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33692
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33895
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34370#efmAANAB6ADOAD_
twitter.com/AnonBabble

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/htmlview

BUMP

In any sane society she'd be locked up waiting for trial.

The fact alone should make every American angry.

She bribed FBI.
She committed treason at least twice.
She has lied under oath.

And running for Pres.

>Wikileaks is pushing towards the Clinton Foundation narrative.

>Would be THE smoking gun to end the case.

It literally reads here.

I'm 100% confident that The Clinton Foundation+7th Floor is the government of USA at this point

Its insane, I have never seen shit like this before. Obama owns the justice department and they refuse to indict her.

What will be released Nov. 1st??

you mean this?

supposedly her deleted 33k emails.

as usual, it's fucking nothing.

(94779954)
as usual, fuck off.

whoever refuses to see this deserves whatever world war III brings them. If clinton steals the elections, you burgers need to go and lynch, burn down the tv stations and make example of some cucks by publicly executing them. Take back your country!

Source?

Yes that's what I mean. That and CF are the government of USA at this point.

Your country does not have effective rule of law anymore.

Revolt when

I second this motion

We are working on taking it back. These fucking hippie baby boomers totally fucked it up. The pendulum always swings back thank god.

You do understand that based on what we can tell from reality, Wikileaks, FBI papers, Guccifier etc. all these leaks

We can tell that the government of USA is rotten from bot to top.

A purge like of a civil war is the only way.

I have heard about it, thats why I say supposedly but:
Mike Cernovich
Roger Stone
Kim Dotcom
and some either real insider or larper posted regarding that they have the 33k emails (wikileaks) and plan to drop it by Nov 1st. Ill find the screen shots or you can google it.

ALSO FOR ANYONE ELSE, CLICK ON THE GOOGLE DOC HERE, ITS AMAZING AMOUNT OF INFO

Kiev 2014 but in NA, i will be comfy inside my home playing video games while it happens probably.

What really amazes me is all this shit was talked about years ago but everyone thought they were crazy conspiracy theorists...

What number does batch 20 begin with?

None of this is news to me, its what I was saying since 2008, and everyone thought it was tin foil to think obama was radical, hillary and bill are shit tier criminals, so all this shit confirms what I was thinking all along, and the media was used to subvert us all. Just like the WWIII meme going on and news reports on satan missle, its not new news, but its the narrative being pushed by the DNC to scare people.

You are aware that the "maiden" in Kiev was Soros funded and just solidified the position of the current oligarchs to steal far more from the country, right? Noticed the recent fire sales of Ukrainian state industries to foreigners as well as land, and effectively fucking up their defense industry to buy from the west?

No. That will just make things even worst. The idea of Trump is what people who want real change, are grasping at. Because doing a revolt won't solve anything other than creating a power vacuum that another oligarch will just simply fill.

it amazes me how ive been asking all night what any american has done to help trump win and the only response ive gotten has been " posting memes "

I like and want Trump to win, but american individuals aren't putting any skin in the game.

Trump is having 3 rallies a day- what are YOU doing?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33579
>I know the media is really missing in their analysis of this election – Hillary has the most popular votes of any candidate running for president; she has a sizable lead in pledged delegates that has surpassed the mark where she was at this time in 2008; and despite many challenges (high negatives emanating from calculated Republican pile on), she holds commanding leads with women, AA voters, Latinos and Asian Americans. And now look at Millennial data put together by Rock the Vote…see graphics attached.
>I think Sanders is a rule breaker and has no institutional loyalty to the Democratic Party; we should expect him to ignore the rules and persist in his quest to flip Super Delegates despite over whelming evidence that reflects his considerable weaknesses with the Democratic base and no doubt in the general. All of this might seem obvious to us, but the media is missing in action.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33642
>I have to believe that the current contrast theme is the right one. The donor/pundit class always points to "message" and new messages never cure anything; they just give the donor/pundit class more to complain about especially with the meme of inauthenticity around HRC.
>I believe the real issue is the perception of passion - hers and her supporters. And it seems like that will just get worse after Nevada. The Bernie phenomenon comes largely from simplistic appeal of his message and from the size of his crowds. I see your work on undermining the former - all things to all people without consequences message. Nothing you can do about the latter except win some states.
>the meme of inauthenticity around HRC.

Red pilled to the MAX

I had 2 TRUMP rallies yesterday at my town square that I organized and spoke for over an hour with over 800 people at each. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I was an odd one growing up, never bought into the blue pill, was conservative free thinker at 13.

calling out CTR shills who deviate from the groupthink

Kind of what Trump wants to do draining the swamp.
Assange said in an interview that if Trump really wanted to change he would do a purge of many agencies. Civil war is not necessary, but they might have to incarcerate a ton of public officials.

Relevant metadata scraped from /podesta-emails/ and saved in a SQLite database, exported also to a CSV file.
Updated for #20 Edition, files contain 6 columns and 34505 rows:
emailid, sender, receiver, copied, date, subject
podesta-20161027.csv:
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=58747394063042128278
podesta-20161027.db:
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=43189561005505926308
Happy hunting everyone. Keep doing it for free.

I may travel to u.s.a just to shill for jill stein in liberal areas to detract votes from Hillary. I will be easily identified as canadian and they will believe I am sincere about my arguments in favor of jill over hillary.

Check attachments for a list of finances regarding equitable growth (lists big doners)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33522

SHILLARY IS USING AN ARMY OF BURGER FLIPPERS TO TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY
ALERT
ALERT
$15/HOUR WAGEKEKS INCOMING

These people are children-minded. They think everything is beautiful and the government will forever take care of them because they are great people.

They are about to realise that santa doesn't exist. They didn't want to hear the truth and most still don't want to because it's too hard to swallow.

Fake and gay.

(94781491)
Sorry faggot you can tell BROCK you didnt get your daily (you) quota. There is source to that email here, again fuck off.

holy shit she is FINISHED!!!!!

(94781748)
CTR, leave the thread, no (you)s for you.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING LINK?

there isn't one, it's a fabrication

Regarding Podesta 'Our secret plan'

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33552

one second I will look.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34494

LINK

(94782022)
Are making a fool of your self. Thanks for the thread bumps, and again, CTR no (you) for you.

Nothing, these emails take us right up to Election Day

can you explain how this inconsequential shit is supposed to sink her campaign? no-one but your people even care about this shit

What this guy said- and I think some form of that is going to happen for better or worse

It's not issue of WIkileaks if USA is too brainwashed to realize what these leaks mean

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/791664145435398144
>Our view: Quantity and quality of WikiLeaks #PodestaEmails coverage is increasing as better journalists break group think and lead the way.

The key is to keep digging and making the media cover it.

It's getting harder and harder to believe he has the 33k. given some of the recent tweets coming out of the account he already knows the election will be stolen and is just trying to delegitimise it? because it's getting really fucking late to sway votes especially when twitter is censoring the tags.

stop giving (you) to this faggot ctr shill
(94782442)
CTR, you are a faggot, leave the thread. Either dig up emails and post or leave. All your efforts do is solidify the push back against Clinton. If you are just shit posting you are steller at wasting your own time.

Run down of Benghazi e-mails, including a list of dates and summaries of messages sent to Hillary in e-mail form regarding security concerns (specifically titled for each)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33692

There is no source, it's all wishful thinking. The right is counting on her emails, the left are counting on another Trump scandal this weekend. We'll see how it all plays out. Trump put his foot in his mouth a lot so now we need Hillarys true colors come to light. No ones biting with this shit. I mean, I am, but I am always seeking information- most people aren't like the people here, right or left, people here love info no matter how smart, dumb, wise, political, religious.

I am in SoCal surrounded by minorities, do you think they know anything about these emails? SMDH

(94782668)
No one knows one way or another if they have the 33k or not, maybe they do. Your opinion is worthless. None of what you stated is an indicator.

I downloaded the archive posted last night regarding some 28000 emails. Heavily redacted emails between clittons server email and state.gov emails. Havnt had a chance to compare to any archives. on phone so will post screenshots tonight

I would call that hyperbole and shouldn't be held against them

But Anderson Cooper said "I could touch her by the pussy" as bragging about sexual assault

so by this logic Podesta is a brutal murderer

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33895

Except a long line of women have brought sexual assaults by Drumpf into the conversation. So it was hardly just words.

I doubt he has it some posted the twitter of wikileaks stated had they received Podestas emails during the primaries they most certainly would have released them then to help bernie. However they didn't receive them in time which makes sense but if they had the infamous 33k emails why not release those unless they never had them

yeah they dont have them. it's so obvious.

Thank you user.

SOMEONE post the FBI or Insider post about Nov 1st, I cannot find it, it was the prediction that was posted and a lot of it is coming true.

Nice find, Britbong

the FBI insider that said hillary would be indicted for the e-mails? can't wait to hear his prophetic words

That's all bullshit. What you're referring to are things that have originated on Sup Forums. There could be truth to it but I'd hold off hope and stick to reality and the now

"Paid media" means "ads", especially since they talk about "spots" and "pulling spots" and "mixing a new spot in" and "getting a read from groups" and "seeing the rough cuts" and so on. Everything about this email looks like it's talking about ads. It's still interesting because it shows they were deliberately trying to conflate the emails and Benghazi into a single (more easily dismissed) issue, but there's no real ammunition here.

stop talking common sense! you are surely CTR shills!

Did WL ramp up the release schedule?

Ive been looking for fbianons posts for a while. Just a bunch of claims but no screencaps or anything

BUMP

MAGA

look wittle ctr shill, is really committed to getting the job done. How does it feel knowing you have the reverse effect for what your aiming to achieve? What does it feel like to be a travesty in your parents eyes, and a complete failure to your peers?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34370#efmAANAB6ADOAD_

No one here including me said this was a smoking gun, but it gives you a great inside to how they think and operate which is deceptive.

ill find it, again I am not saying this guy is real, could very well be a larp, but it was interesting either way.

why can't I just be a shitposter?
this CTR conspiracy is really weak stuff, even for Sup Forums.

>lurk longer fagot

BUMP

Lot of people looking for fbianon's posts, believe these are them.

Not really its all these shitposters centralized meeting place. It would only be good sense to attack it

(94784247)
What is the point to shit post like you do?
94782022- Like this one, clearly you are wrong there was a source, you are a faggot. Why even post that??? You will get called out.
See?

THIS ISN'T A SLIDE THREAD

BUMP
TRUMP2016

Seems a little too recent. Good info tho

Thats it, finally!

Quite a clever troll, tbqhwy.

I mean, really, to keep boasting over and over he has evidence...it's got to take some amazing Charisma skills to bait so many into believing this.

I want Trump to win, too, but this will wind up just like that fucking Donald Duck tape. We're hyping shit for nothing.

again, it's called shitposting
I'm in it for the (You)s and you were craftily not giving them to me so I had to go harder
the CTR hysteria is too great not to fuck around a little. come on man

the duck thing is legit, it is her coordinating with super pac, its illegal.

That fucking donald duck tape is pretty serious shit despite the levity of its enactment. Faggot

Fuck off, again no (you) for you.

There is no point to your existence, you are that of a mosquito or fly.

This.

CTR shill detected
>pretending Super PAC and campaign coordination isn't a felony

Go to hell.

OK START DIGGING INTO DUMP#20 TODAY. USE MEME GEN OR PAINT TO SCREEN SHOT AND PUT THE SOURCE LINK ON SCREEN SHOT. DIG.

By the first, four or five sets? Who knows if that was ever part of the plan. If they were releasing them by the first in sets we would've started getting them by yesterday at least

Yes, we aren't arguing the significance. It's how the General public perceives it, and they don't care because "ducks," it is absurdly funny though

Bump

We're dying, again. How is Reddit more consistent with these threads? Dafuq

Where is the motivation to dig into the emails? This is turning into just shit posting with exception of CFG and WIKILEAKS threads.

CTR is shilling hard and there are actually bigger happenings going on right now

like this