Make The Joker gay again

>The Joker is a comic book character with almost 80 years history, half of which he was portrayed as homosexual. For instance, in such significant graphic novels as Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns or Grant Morrison’s Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth. Neal Adams claimed that The Joker was and always had been homosexual. This opinion was shared by other comic books authors and artists for decades. That is why it’s so important to me and other queer readers to return his homosexuality.

>The Joker repeatedly confessed his feelings to Batman and showed an interest in other men. Also there was Joker’s unnamed boyfriend in the graphic novel Devil’s Advocate. The Joker has many feminine traits - he uses lipstick, paints his nails, wears high heels and sometimes does crossdressing. We realize that some of these things is stereotypical, but it gives a very clear picture. Over the years, there were plenty of other queer moments in comics, cartoons and video games (especially in Batman: Arkham series).

>However, in the late nineties someone decided to erase Joker’s homosexuality and introduced Harley Quinn as his girlfriend (by the way, Harley was made up for the Batman: The Animated Series to replace the Joker in one scene, in which he was supposed to jump from the cake in drag). In the mass consciousness Harley became his only love interest, although in canonical comics there is no evidence that there are romantic or sexual feelings from the Joker’s part. His enforced relationship with Harley Quinn looks like an attempt to retconned his homosexuality and turn him in acceptable straight man.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/make-the-joker-gay-again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>DC Comics already has a great cast of queer characters - heroes (Batwoman or Midnighter), as well as villains (Harley Quinn or Poison Ivy). Maybe some people don’t want to see the “terrible villain” as part of the LGBT community. But on the other hand, in Gotham series The Penguin became gay without any problem, and he is morally no better than the Joker. It’s not homophobic to have a queer villain. So why not let the Clown Prince of Crime "out of the closet"? DC Rebirth is an excellent reason to bring the Joker back to his roots.

>We ask DC Comics to restore The Joker’s homosexuality in comics and other media. No one’s sexual identity should be changed, even it’s only a fictional character. Because sometimes fictional characters is something real people hold onto.

change.org/p/make-the-joker-gay-again

It has some very good points..

here's the obligatory rape the joker post

I know what we need to do. We need Batman to rape the Joker!

But user then it wouldn't be rape

I was saying this all along. ALL ALONG.

I'd only be down for this if it erased Harley Quinn from continuity forever.

Retards need to learn that being flamboyant doesn't automatically mean being homosexual

They aren't exactly wrong.

But what does Batman do after that, Gordon?

>Being flamboyant and eccentric means your gay
kay.

>Also there was Joker’s unnamed boyfriend in the graphic novel Devil’s Advocate
Proof please

...So gay people want representation as a mass murdering terrorist sociopath

Also all of the examples he mentioned were non-canonical one offs that existed specifically to depict unusual or non-canonical takes

Also, the Joker is asexual.

They're slash shippers, not gay people.

Why can't we just have characters that are not defined by their gender and sexuality?

I'll never understand why women are more obsessed with faggots in media than actual faggots are.

Better than the SJW notion that they can't be bad people or it's problematic.

I don't think joker is really the kind of gay people would like and flaunt as an icon or whatever because he said that he wanted to humilate and murder batman and then fuck his corpse in that one comic

I bet this is a stealth HarleyxIvy petition from diehard yurifags.

The thing is, Joker can still be Batmansexual and not be 'gay'. That's what obsession is.

Trying to project a sexuality on the Joker is asnine, because you're projecting human traits on what is a nihilistic monster in human skin. That's the JOKE.

No, it comes from a batjokes blog.

The Joker isn't gay.
He's Batsexual
Tumblr, of all people, should realize this with all the sexualities they seem to be throwing out hither and thither.
t. a batjokes shipper

>Once you have to explain the joke, IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!

Would be fun, but fangirls would throw an autistic shitffest as now thier Harley x Joker ship gets nuked.

>implying it hasn't already been nuked to high heaven at this point

>Because sometimes fictional characters is something real people hold onto.
Holy shit the autism is real
These people need to kill themselves.

I would rather they didn't force things. I mean, Batman and The Joker are probably gay for each other (yet the latter is at least bi due Harley, while Bruce may or may not be interested in women), but it shouldn't take a petition for DC to do what they want with the characters. Just let the authors do what they want in their series.

>So gay people want representation as a mass murdering terrorist sociopath
Be happy about this. It's a huge improvement over gays can't be evil we have been dealing with.

Fuck that's genious

>Joker as Saint Sebastian
Wow, never expected to see that.

>gays gonna gay headcanon
I could go "blah blah actually sexually fluid blah blah no constant personality is the personality blah blah" but you can't reason with snowflakes.
>Holy shit the autism is real
I know dem feels user.
Fuck.

How long until they decide that Two-Face is a tranny?

There is no proof. The faggot is pulling things out of his ass, as usual.

If you think the Joker is gay look at Bruce Wayne: A handsome muscular millionare that somehow never had a girlfriend and prefers the company of other men. If it weren't for some flings made by certain authors you could bet he's a gigantic homo.

this

>tranny
>not bi-gender
You had one job user.
Also don't even joke about that shit user. Somebody some where would think that's the greatest idea ever and pitch it to a suit for pander points.

>make the face of absolute homicidal psychopathic insanity into a queer man who's into feminine gender expression
>tumblr tards will love this until they realize they hate it because it shows the world that transpeople, crossdressers and queer folk in general are all batshit lunatics on the reg

I have the Devil's Advocat and can't remember anything about Joker beinh gay or something.
So yeah... OP is bullshitting us