270.000 sq ft Trump portrait from Pastaland

pic related

>ilgazzettino.it/nordest/verona/dario_gambarin_disegno_donald_trump_campo_mais_trattore-2047386.html

also, we have had a tycoon as Prime minister for 20+ years, I can exactly tell you what will happen to Trump if elected, ask me anything if you want

self bumperino

did he make italy great again?

What's that in italian?

Idk what this stuff means but I like it

Ciao = Hello

I think he means what's "unfuckable lard arse" in Italian

wew.. time to go eat lunch, already falling asleep.

he stopped it from the leftist takeover.

Judiciary system, whom many members are hard core leftist from the 60's and 70's never got to terms with having lost to him, so they started scrutinize every single cent of his corporations. Never they have been able to convcict him of any crime, but the media nonetheless kept on shitposting on him 24/7
Culona (lard arse) inchiavabile (unfuckable)
very spot on and pretty humorous desu. Also, it was in a private telephone call we knew about just because of NSA spying on every european government

It also means goodbye, retard.

>unfuckable lard arse

wew lad I'm gonna be using that one

i feel so gulty i didnt register to vote and they even extended it for fl :(

OP

Sei per caso stato te?

boppa da boopie?

I think Trump is more like polands duda or Philippines duerte...you should look to them instead.

no ma va io son di varese, nell'articolo c'รจ il nome del tizio che l'ha fatto
badapi boopie

And that's why Italy is a low tier Euro country today.

boopa boppa beepie boppa!

so you pretty much cannot vote any more? wtf in here you can take your certificate to vote on the very day of voting itself...why is that? also, I will be looking for you if hillary starts ww3
interesting, by what regards? I tend to see similarities beetween donald and silvio because they are both billionaires belonging to g8 nations and totally desplicable to the eyes of lefties...Polish and philippinos are ineherently based uncucked population by themselves, isn't it?

Aliens did it.

Why are the Italian and Irish flags so similar when micks and guineas are arch rivals in being non-white "white people"?

>the Legione Lombarda had carried banners of red, white (from the flag of Milan), and green (from the uniform of the civic guard), and the same colours were later adopted in the banners of the Legione Italiana, which was formed by soldiers coming from Emilia and Romagna.[8]

>The Irish government has described the symbolism behind each colour as being that "green represents the older Gaelic tradition while the orange represents the supporters of William of Orange. The white in the centre signifies a lasting truce between the 'Orange' and the 'Green'." [3]