I have a serious question

I have a serious question

What if Commissioner Gordon discovered that Batman molested boys but he only did it like..a couple of times a year.

Would he either:
A.Turn him in
B.Just warn Batman to stop
C.Turn a blind eye since he saves Gotham

I had a 2 hour stupid discussion about this with some friends and I just need Sup Forums's input.

He'd find it morally offensive, unless the boy in question had very pale skin and green hair.

"WHAT IN THE DAMN HELL BRUCE!! YOU CAN RAPE CHILDREN BUT YOU CAN'T RAPE THE JOKER?!"

Batman! If I dress up the Joker as a young adolescent school boy, will you finally rape him?!

That's like giving a dog a fake T-Bone Steak, he'll just want the real thing!

What if, we captured the joker, and cloned him, and copied his mind into the cloned body of a schoolboy-aged joker?!"

Or you could just use a damn machine to make Joker as a young boy!

He'd choose A. As a father, he'd feel inclined to. What if Batman got near his daughter, after all!? Why, that would be terrible!

*COUGH* KILLING JOKE ADAPTION *COUGH*

If he was a real person, based on what we know about him, I think he'd go all out to make sure Batman received adequate punishment.

Because he's not a real person, though, and Batman comics often try to come up with super "deep" plotlines that turn out to be disappointingly shallow, I think it'd turn into a super overwrought drama where Gordon not only turns a blind eye to it, but actually does the clean up to keep Batman saving Gotham. It'd be about like, Barbara finding out and trying to convince others, only for her to realize that everyone already knows.

So he's like a pedo Santa?

>Sup Forums think the Joker would make a cute boy for Batman to want to touch

Pffff, Batman has high standards, people

This.

Joker would not make good shota material, he's already butt ugly.
Batman would want Grade A shota

What if Commissioner Gordon makes the ultimate sacrifice and uses a youth ray to become a cute shota for Batman, so he'll FINALLY kill the joker.

Think about it

Look, user -- rape is rape, and molestation is molestation. No matter how many mental gymnastics you put yourself through, it's ultimately wrong, and Jim, as a father himself, would not stand for it. He'd meet up with Batman, chew him out, and then ask him to turn himself in. If Batman does not, then you can bet your ass that Commissioner Gordon would have Batman be wanted. Meanwhile, the caped Crusader would still fight crime throughout the night (and carry on with his "other" tendencies with youngsters) as he ultimately still would seek to save the city, with Gordon's help or not. There'd be moments where there's a truce though (ala Batman saying he can stop the bomb with police help) but Batman would be stigmatized and be more untrustworthy in the eyes of the public. He'd become a "menace" like Spider-Man, except with some validation to what he does with children.

I vote C. He already turns a blind eye to child endangerment. How is love from caring, older man worst than having a kid face a room full of psychos with guns every night?

>What if Batman got near his daughter,
Batman molestes boys only

>People think Gordon would turn Batman in

HAHAHAHAHHAHA, oh you people are funny.

See, I actually highly doubt that gordon would do this. He has turned a blind eye towards other very serious situations like what said.

Sure he'll feel disgusted but he'll think of it as "100 are killed by millions are saved" situations

But imagine being in a universe where child-heroes is common. No one bats an eye at Kid-Flash, same should go for Robin. Sidekicks are strangely normal; it's what the heroes do with/to them that's the question, and with Gordon's faith in Batman, he'd probably try to take Robin away from him if he discovered that Bats was thirsty for some kids.

I assume he would go initially with B, but then the guilt would slowly eat at him causing him to go with A.

I'm not too big on cape lore, but how young are the kid flashes and robins? They were initially small children, but I think these days are usually teenagers?