All I got to say about Iron Fist in The Defenders is at least the Iron Fist effect got better and he's actually using...

All I got to say about Iron Fist in The Defenders is at least the Iron Fist effect got better and he's actually using it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=U14npq9HNiA

They fucked Iron fist over so hard. The fact that he is at least tolerable in Defenders just highlights how horrible Iron Fist is.

"tolerable" as in still a whiny baby throughout most of it. At least the show realizes it and is basically just everyone laughing at Iron Fist

why is he so cute?

>he's actually using it now
Once an episode.

Using it for purposes other than blocking an axe or lighting up a room when it's dark kek

Look user, I just got home, I worked last night, I can't have the whole conversation about how they totally missed Iron Fist's character on every level and I don't think I have to. I think you already know.
At least in the Defenders they had the whole cast telling Danny to grow a pair of balls and stop being a fucking retard. It's a step in the right direction.

When Stick insulted him I swear I felt my dick twitch.

TV show has him come back to New York to wrestle back control of his family business

Comic book literally has him wrestling dragon

What the hell is wrong with marvel? I mean it's like they're trying to make it shit intentionally.

him being funny is my favorite parts of the entire show
why can't him and Luke get a comedy spin-off
solving serious problems like poverty, health care and environmental issues with his fist like a slapstick comedy

We knew that Netflix budget and the tone they kept enforcing would be a bad fit for Iron Fist years ago. It was no surprise they botched it.

What I'm actually still pretty mad about though is how they butchered the Hand's lore. The Beast was the creepiest thing in a comic book I can think of when I read about it in an Elektra comic, and for a second in the Defenders, I thought they were building to that when Alexandra said "remember who brought us back", but nope, it was dragon bones, so I guess she was referring to Shou-Lao? Whatever. Which leaves open the question of what a Black Sky is, and why Stick said they aren't human. I don't think the people writing these shows even know anymore.

The Hand and K'un-Lun were both absolutely butchered in these shows, leaving both worse off.
It's infuriating

In-universe he is alway called "the worst Iron Fist". just this.

>TFW almost everything in Iron Fist was either retconned or made irrelevant
>K'un-Lun destroyed
>Nah it's not, we're trying to get back to it
>The Hand is after the Iron Fist to use as a "sack man"
>Nah, he's just a key, they don't need him alive after that
>We killed Bakuto!
>Nah he back
Iron Fist season 1 literally accomplished nothing.

Netflix announced Iron Fist to fanfare as Iron Fist has never been a popular character to the general public. When the first criticism came out about how the show would follow the original comic lore with Daniel being white and etc. The faggots started getting triggered as Asian culture shouldn't be represented by a white guy and all that shit.

Netflix then decided to hire terrible writers, a subpar actor for the lead, and have poor stunts.

Iron Fist could have worked and been better than DareDevil if done right.

They should have used someone who actually knows kung fu

The Fister isn't the hero New York needs, The Fister is the hero New York deserves.

Or actually trained the guy like what was done for the Matrix.

Special effects can only hide so much.

For movies and TV you don't need actual martial artists. I mean it helps but movie fighting is more like dance choreography. Just give them proper rehearsal time and make Finn Jones hit a fugging gym.

So do Luke and Danny come even close to being bros? I'm not even gonna waste my time if they don't

Yeah, they do the typical fight -> don't like you -> understand you -> partner thing.

I'm still waiting for them to talk about 2000s rap.

I think the scene where he fought the entire board of directors was mostly good.