What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY
youtube.com/watch?v=810FWtKnH-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>epic rap battle

do people actually find these entertaining?

Literally feel like after-school specials where all adults try to make education "fun and zany". Cringe as fuck.

link fgt

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY

both their Trump and Hillary impersonators are god-awful

I remember the first couple epic rap battles, they got old very fast. Yet here are several years down the line and they just keep coming.

The trump one started of good but then went off the deep end with the usual propaganda. SAD

Really shows that ERB is owned by Disney

AND I WIKIPEDIA THIS AND I WIKIPEDIA THAT

What a load of shit

>normies unironically like this garbage

Drumpf got destroyed lol

>The trump one started of good but then went off the deep end with the usual propaganda
So just like in debates.

Lincoln rules AMIRITE???

Yeah,these suck. When it was Obama vs Romney, Romney was rapping about how evil and rich he is and Obama was rapping about change. Totally unbiased.

Why did they make Trump sound like that?

So according to liberals,all of trump campaign is based on hating muslims and mexicans. That's his plan,to hate them?

it's bad
they didn't do the exaggerated voice right
they didn't do CHINA right
and worst of all
the lyrics aren't funny

If you dont make absurd dishonest characterizations of policy then they win

considering its all Sup Forums talks about, and theyre his base, yes. its called pandering to the lowest common denominator. havent you heard of the tea party?

>Hillary is dissing Trump
>Trump is dissing himself

WHO WON? WHO'S NEXT?

>the lowest form of life is one who respects borders
>higher forms of life dont care about borders/sovereignty

k numale time for you to move to the middle east if borders dont matter nor the laws they create then you should be fine with living under the laws of a different country

the far right hopes he will impose some sort of immigration ban on muslims and mexicans for the sake of "national security". But its actually just another desperate gasp of nativism ala the johnson-reed act

>epic rap battle
Fucking kys faggot homo

all or nothing thinking, such as simplifying immigration policy to either totally open or closed borders, is a sign of being a moron

Yeah faggot our ancestors who died protecting America have no right to want to secure America for the natives

Fuck off

Believe it or not, edgy teenagers on anonymous imageboards do not make up a majority of Trump voters.

Just make sure you send me a postcard from Palestine you faggot

what is simplified rhetoric? obviously open borders and closed borders, in regards to u.s. immigration policy, is meant to refer to two differing approaches on offer, not black and white literal terms

our ancestors have always had an immigration policy. we had asian, middle eastern, african, eastern and southern european immigration going back to the early 19th century, and thats never going to end regardless of your politically impossible desires.

Sup Forums isnt just kids. its a lot of middle aged southern and midwest hicks who represent a large swath of the gops electorate.

Our ancestors would not have fought and died for the right of others to come into America who wished to do America harm

Where they come from is irrelevant, what they do and believe is relevant

If all Mexicans and Muslims wanted to build and strengthen America they would be paid to come, but that isnt reality

This isnt and has never been ambiguous racism it's about nationhoods protection of itself.

Anyone who would surrender the right of a nation to protect itself for any reason, or worse yet, the reason not to offend groups, is not a person who is worth anything.

nice blog, but there is no evidence that a significant amount of hispanic or middle eastern immigrants in america have any desire to cause harm, thanks to our immigrant vetting process. but im glad you have the courage to state baseless conspiracies that have absolutely evidence to support them.

Their mere existence causes America harm. She suffers to provide for them by taxing Americans. That taxable income could be in the pockets of Americans or go to assisting Americans.

That's the ones who are useless.

The ones who are dangerous are another group who have the first problem and then cause damage to America and Americans.

Then the last group are those good Muslims and Mexicans, but they don't make up for the expense of the rest and the losses suffered by America and Americans.

define "natives". do you people of english and irish descent, or simply people born in america? obviously you dont mean literal american natives.

>Even ERB is secretly endorsing Clinton

IT'S LIKE PEOPLE WANT THE USA TO BE KEKED.

>even
>EVEN

Are you trying to be surprised by the same shameless liberal "funny normie facebook site" being Pro-Clinton? Im surprised Deadpool didn't drop in "Strangelove " Style riding a chimichanga and rapping about Bacon and ninjas or something

if you want to deport people who are a drain on the economy, you should know that nearly 50% of food stamp recipients are white, while less than 1% of middle eastern, and 10% of hispanic

trump's voice is on point

Deport the illegal immigrants and the low socio economic people, white or not, will have less to compete with and will greatly increase their chances of increasing their income; decreasing their reliance on welfare.

how would they find Sup Forums?

I hope you are being ironic.

>muslims
>turbans

Americans everybody.

I'm in the minority here, but I like ERB. They're one of the few "normie" YT channels that actually develop content with even the slightest semblance of quality. The caricatures they do of these historical figures are on point and the verses themselves are catchy. Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.

>our ancestors have always had an immigration policy. we had asian, middle eastern, african, eastern and southern european immigration going back to the early 19th century

America was nearly 90% white-european going into the 1960s. Hispanic immigration was practically nonexistent until the latter half of the 20th century and asian immigration was fiercely opposed by Americans. You'll find until after the WW2 when America adopted an open immigration policy as part of policy of posturing as a liberal free society in opposition to the unwelcoming oppressive communist regimes there was little to no support for welcoming non-european ethnicities.

America had the opportunity to annex the dominican republic during president Grant's administration and it was shot down by a congress who didn't want to 'pollute' American citizenship with non-whites.

The idea that America was always this 'melting pot' of different peoples doesn't hold up much to historical scrutiny.

Autistic Sup Forumsack here, my 2 cents: I don't think it's totally anti Trump... at least on purpose. It also takes into account the characteristics of both candidates

>Trump starts off attacking hillary but as it progressed started talking more and more about himself and extreme iterations of his policies
>Hillary calls Trump a 'racist' claiming she knows it makes him mad... despite this Trump ends up going on a racist tirade towards the end with an empowering demeanour implying he's proud of it
>As this happens he's walking around like a mad man, cameras following, you can hear people begin to cheer intensely "I'LL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" and starts talking about the rampant rigging and cleaning up congress up until the final redpill NIGGERS that is cut off by Lincoln... hmmmm
>Lincoln is implied to have a hillary bias despite Trump being representative of his party, Lincoln believed heavily on the authenticity of party affiliation so his favourability towards Hillary is objectively false.
>This false flag is now ordering Trump to 'be a man' and allow Hillary's win into office, as opposed to a 'twitter civil war' referencing Trump hinting at not accepting the results if Hillary wins which is ironic because Lincoln would absolutely call for civil war if citizens were THAT unhappy with their politician's performance.
>With the knowledge of Lincoln being a false flag we must also extend these thoughts to both ERB's Trump and Clinton, what we see isn;t indicative of neither candidate, therefore Trump's apparent 'racism' comes into question just as much as Hillary's killing of bin laden or her meeting MLK
>Evidence of an underlying pro Trump theme can aslo be seen through symbolic representation like pic related, the american flag in shambles rewinding and coming back together again, a call-back to Trump's mimesis of Reagan

Trump was the clear victor purely musically speaking though.

God damn it this was awful. Their Romney-Obama one was much better. They went extremely biased (for the wrong reasons) against Trump, while going light on Hillary (again for the wrong reasons). It's like Americans don't even understand their own politics.

>The idea that America was always this 'melting pot' of different peoples doesn't hold up much to historical scrutiny.

That's only because of incredible arbitrary definitions. Anglo-saxons in American were worried by Germans and Irish immigration. Then they were worried by Italians. Then Slavs, etc. etc. Paving over those differences by just saying they're all White people now and always were doesn't explain anything about how things were and why things are the way they are now.

>equal opportunity
>Proceeds to slap Trump twice and not hit Hillary because she's a woman
Kek.

All of the Trump stuff about spics and mosques that was clearly supposed to be bad, just made me like him more.

Germans, Irish, Italians, and Slavs were all considered nigger-tier, but at least they were European.

the melting pot meme was made and popularized by a marxist jew, just so you know.

They were majority Christian Europeans. The greatest people to ever live.

They used to be kinda funny, but then (as all jewtube "celebrities" do) they got full of themselves and think their political opinions are worth making a video over, like they actually matter.

>Anglo-saxons in American were worried by Germans and Irish immigration. Then they were worried by Italians. Then Slavs, etc. etc

These prejudices existed but they weren't the same as attitudes towards non-whites. Americans passed laws with overwhelming support to prevent asians from immigrating. Concerns about 'polluting' the country with non-whites were seriously debated in regards to annexing hispanic inhabited territory. Americans BY AND LARGE until the 1960s saw America as a white-european country, non-white immigration was almost non-existent. The way you draw your comparison only showcases your historical ignorance.

to americans it was always a melting pot, often begrudgingly. you have to remember that when the irish first came to the us they were treated as 2nd class citizens and the english protestant majority did what they could to segregate themselves and limit immigration. same for the italians, jews, slavs, etc. Newspapers and elections were full of sensationalized and often untrue stories of eastern and southern europeans committing crimes, being degenerates and raping pure english women. it was the catalyst for prohibition. its the exact same scare tactics employed by political parties today, its just the targets that have changed. you have a fear of whats different, a fear as old as humanity itself

Your stupidity hurt my brain

>abe lincoln comes in and shits on Trump while leaving Hillary alone
Wew seems pretty neutral lads

>leaving Hillary alone
He actively tells her to defeat Trump.

we also had laws limiting eastern and southern immigration. whats your point? back then it revolved around protestant fear of catholics because thats who were they had had contact with and were aware of. the fear of asians was nothing compared to the english fear of irish empowerment. havent you ever heard of al smith? or the reformers who broke up the eastern political machines? it revolved solely around protestant fears of catholic power

That's dishonest and you know it. Look at what groups are over represented in the welfare rolls when it comes to percentages of the population

care to expand on that? Sup Forums believes in absolute nationalism. they admit to it. the average american does not, rejects nationalism and views immigration as a nuanced issue. give me your hilarious 2 cents

that's pretty cool

>Sup Forums believes in
are you the same nazi who kept saying Sup Forums doesn't deny the holocaust yesterday you subhuman nazi scum?

Does he actively tell Trump to defeat Hillary?

No. He tells Trump to accept defeat and not start a "Twitter civil war" and then he says something about equality before slapping Trump twice, slapping Hillary zero times, and then flying off.

>we also had laws limiting eastern and southern immigration. whats your point?

The started purpose of the Immigration Act of 1924 was "preserving American racial homogeneity". Under it, Asians & Arabs were outright banned from immigration. Americans never saw Poles the same as Japanese. HISTORICALLY you'll find that Americans viewed white-europeans as being superior to all other ethnicities.

considering i basically just called Sup Forums a bunch of nazis, that wouldnt make much sense

It sounds like a bad impersonation of baldwin doing a bad impersonation of trump.

It's naive to believe that Hillary will fire nukes or start WWIII for that matter. They're more discrete than that, if they wanted to cull the population an epidemic would be sufficient.

its a given that whites viewed darkies as animals. but that doesnt mean other white groups werent demonized irrationally out of bias and political opportunism. its the exact same situation happening today

>No blacks
>No dogs
>No Irish

>people surprised that ERB is liberal
Their very first one was "John Lennon v. Bill O'Reilly" and O'Reilly calls himself "evil" in it. They've been keks since the beginning

>All the white people in this thread

Go be racist on reddit you fucking dinosaurs.

>pposting reddit the frog

That's exactly what that poster said, dipshit.

America was always "I'd rather have a spaghetti-guzzling guinea be my neighbor than a watermelon-eating Negro."

getting slim shady vibes from trump here especially that ending

so fucking based, even satire of the god emperor makes him look bad ass

They're Californians.

Why did you censor the word "cucks" though?

>being a liberal means supporting hillary "WW3" clinton

You don't actually know how low can ERB get
youtube.com/watch?v=810FWtKnH-o

Who /bettingonTrump/ here?

I put 250 on him flipping cali RIP money

youre confused. the whole point is that the us has always moderated its immigration. its always been a tug of war between those who want to tighten borders and those who want to relax them. But Sup Forumss fantasy of invoking a no tolerance policy towards the specific races they dont like is ridiculous and never going to happen. And their tactics of saying we need to ban certain groups for the wellbeing of the country has been used by conservative groups for hundreds of years

>bay of pigs, proxy wars and espionage couldnt get russia to launch a nuke
>hillary using tough language against putin will
are you all 8 years old or something?

I thought it was good.

Remember when Sup Forums would laugh at people who thought the internet was "srs bsns". Now it seems Sup Forums has pulled a 180 and think memes are real. Tis sad times.

I'm just exaggerating you imbecile. Obviously no one is going to launch nukes, but Hillary going full cold war is going to be shit for the entire globe, which is the only thing that I care about the American election.

So is the video neutral?

No. HIllary attacks Trump, calls him a racist and a rapist and then attacks his family for looking like "American Psychos". Trump hits back with references to emails, Benghazi and Bill being a rapist. Then Trump starts to diss himself, by saying he hates spics and muslims and almost using the word "Niggers". Then Abraham Lincoln shows up and says Trump is a disgrace to the party, that the party should dissolve because of his nomination, tells Hillary she has a weird smile but then tells her to beat Trump, tells Trump to accept defeat and then he slaps Trump twice and leaves.

So should I throw their opinion into the trash?

wow you're actually retarded

>Remember when Sup Forums would laugh at people who thought the internet was "srs bsns". Now it seems Sup Forums has pulled a 180 and think memes are real. Tis sad times.

Old Sup Forums crowd pretended to be idiots for the sake of getting reactions out of largely inexperienced online communities, except then at some actual retards came along. They also outnumbered everyone else and took the place over.

They're Californians. Their opinion was never not in the trash.

>trump
>giving a fuck about parties

he's literally just thrown his lot to oppose hillary and to have some political presence on his side. he's a businessman first and foremost.

>waah why don't they support my candidate I'm sure Abe would've supported Trump
Lel

Why are Trump supporters so sensitive?

MMMMMMM we shall see

Abe would have though

He wanted to deport all the slaves back to Africa, not just free them.

Then that faggot shot him and ruined everything.

BLM is John Wilkes Booth's fault.

Thats not what he said at all my man :)

my 2 cents is that you are an idiot

Why are Hillary supporters non-existent?

Not biased at alll :^))))))^)^)^))

Still cry trumpweiners, I'm with her and you are with a LOSER