If Donald wins its been rumored that Justin Trudeau will billed a wall...

If Donald wins its been rumored that Justin Trudeau will billed a wall. Do you guys really want to be segregated from your northern neighbors

Yes

Quit using a leaf proxy and fuck off you inbred scum. Stop shitting up leafs.

Kill your self.

Oh god yes
We hate you

we're going to build a wall and canada will be billed for it.

Yes, fuck off maple niggers. Maple niggers infest my State in the winter so fuck off.

>Do you guys really want to be segregated from your northern neighbors

Yes. I wish you shitposting faggots couldn't even access Sup Forums.

Obvs proxy, Canadians can spell.

>Having a wall between us and poutine guzzling moose fuckers

Yes please!

Fuck off retard.

>justin treadau
>cunt who gets knocked out during a spa
>impying who's going too be leader come next election

I know you Canadians aren't that cucked.

Nuke Toronto ffs!

The SJWs won't let you build that wall. Can't even build a fucking pipeline let alone a wall.

>If Donald wins its been rumored that Justin Trudeau will billed a wall. Do you guys really want to be segregated from your northern neighbors

Yes. Canadians are far too gay these days and pro-PC totalitarianism. They are cuck'd to high heaven and are going to be replaced by brown people and Asians anyways.

AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT!

>billed
Leaf education, everyone.

But the funny part is it just proves how viable building a wall actually is. Good job leftie, you just blew yourself the fuck out.

Yes

Enjoy not being able to cross the border for cheaper groceries.

>billed a wall

That leaf education we hear so much abooot..

I live in Toronto thought

Doubt it

Not an argument

Im canadian

You guys are fat and always shooting guns

Not an argument

Literally what is that flag

Trudeau is a FEMINIST. He will NOT stand for Trumps RACISM, BIGOTRY, SEXISM, AND ISLAMPHOBIA.

What if they do?

I though you already had a wall???

>billed
A

After Trump builds the wall, we should have a secured corridor of safe passage so that Mexicans can come to Canada freely. Lets find out just how much Trudeau really wants Mexicans to flood his country.

>This is supposed to be a threat
A

Is it really cheaper though. You guys can get brugers for a 1$ yet your minimum wage is like $4. In Canada our minimum wage js like $12. It all gets evened out when you really think about it

That sounds great, keep Trudeaus faggotry away from the promised land

FUCKING

Ur stupid

we need them more than they need us

we're gonna build a firewall to deal with you fuckheads

He means that Canada will be billed for a wall after Trump rangebans Canada

>I live in Toronto thought

Of course you do, Toronto is filled with idiots

>You guys are fat and always shooting guns

So are we, fuckstick. Our per capita rate of firearms ownership is roughly on par with the US.

Canadians aren't real people and Montreal doesn't exist

>implying Canada didn't assrape U.S in 1812

This would be the best move justin truFaggot has ever made

You're a fucking leaf!

literally the empire of tower hamlets

you say this like it would be a bad thing.

does this mean you would keep your FOB chinese and pakies on a leash and keep them out of our stores and stop them from buying all of our milk and gasoline?

Ive never seen a gun in my life. Kys ya laying sack of shit

And ur an a AMERIFAT

it really wouldnt hurt to put a wall between canada and US.

Canada has a lot of muslim filth and degeneracy.

You don't get a say in the matter.

:)

If Canada continues or accelerates the amount of refugees and migrants into their country I believe their values will be diluted and drift further away from ours. I'm fine with a wall between the U.S. and Canada.

Desperately

I hope he don't billed with the bill leaf!

Good.
If Sup Forums has taught me anything, it's that Canadians are leftist cancer.

Turdeau ain't a "billeder" and twelve year old slack jawed idiots should refrain from shit posting.

>accept refugees with open arms
>not you whitey go back

A

>billed

The wall just got 10 feet higher

fpbp

> I live in Toronto
Into the trash anything relevant you have to say you trans curry nigger. There's a reason Toronto sucks so much cock and everywhere in Ontario laughs at you
plz no ;-;

We reject that bill

you dont have the resources or the manpower to build a wall

Yeah.

Trump can then say he managed to get two walls built with other nations paying for it.

YES

I don't know. Living in Northern MN we do get some revenue from Canadian interlopers. At the same time maybe I won't have to honk at Canadians for driving like assholes.

>tfw applied at a Canadian business in MN many years ago and they scheduled my interview for July 4th

Communists.

>Ive never seen a gun in my life. Kys ya laying sack of shit

Estimates for amount of guns in Canada range between 10 and 20 million, depending on which organization you ask.

If you ever left Toronto, you would find many of the people you meet own at least 1 firearm

I own 12, its a mix of rifles, pistols and a shotgun

>Is it really cheaper though. You guys can get brugers for a 1$ yet your minimum wage is like $4. In Canada our minimum wage js like $12. It all gets evened out when you really think about it

Especially in the Southern states, the cost of living is way, way less in the USA. Canada is racing to becoming like Europe economically.

You can raise the minimum wage all day long, your rents, taxes and groceries means you will still have a reduced standard of living compared to what the average American enjoys so long as he has work, which is why Trump is so right and so important.

Everywhere the LGBTQ infestation goes, quality of life collapses and costs of living goes up. Degeneracy and leftist bullshit isn't cheap and it is massively demoralizing on the population.
You end up with a tired, haggard population that would gladly give up having to work hard for a living (because of diminishing returns and benefits) for a fucking guaranteed mere stipend from the government.

And face it. Canada doesn't even have an economy anymore. I mean, do they even bother giving you the GDP growth statistics anymore? What's left of it is servicing the American economy with natural resources.

If American goes left-wing retard, Canada will be finished economically.

>implying Canada wont be turned into a country sized cuckshead for all leftists and celebrities if trump wins

>Canada will be billed for it
Why? Just let fag boy Trudeau build his wall instead. Him trying to get America to pay for his shit will be hilarious

>instead of trying to build walls

poor canadia

>If you ever left Toronto.
Toronto people can't last outside of the GTA. The moment you hit Orangeville to the north and Peterborough to the east youre in redneck turf where everyone owns a gun

We would build a wall for our safety. U.S is to dangerous and has mass shootings every day.

Fuck yes.

>all the degenerate leftist media says they're moving to Canada if Trump is elected
>the worst of the black community says the same
>they move to Canada so we don't have to get rid of them
>Trudeau builds a wall so we don't have to

Jesus Christ. Trump wasn't kidding when he said under budget and ahead of schedule. The mere existence of the man gets shit done.

>Muslims are the greatest victims of Islam in the world.

Trudeau finally said something not entirely retarded.

Trudeau better tread lightly. God Emperor Trump will not tolerate impotence.

Even as a maplefag I'm secretly hoping he annexs Toronto. That place needs a clean up

It's ok though. Trudeau will only give women and since they biologically can't work together it'll never get finished.

we're building a wall around vancounver and toronto

Hire women* not give

As much as I hate to admit this, I can understand why people in Toronto dont own guns because nobody wants to pay the Silverdale jew

Rumoured
Neighbours

You're no leaf you proxyfag

Strong fences make for good friends. Also the Canacucks won't be so great if they continue the leftie road so it would be even better

>Women working on a construction site

Could you imagine? I work in IT and a department of all women spent a week deciding on a location of a printer and what personnel should be able to use it.

>Implying that was Canada

Underrated mate.

YES.

Yes

Lived on a city close to the border and had truckloads of Canadian shopping tourists come down each weekend. Can confirm, they are some of the worst people ive ever encounteted. Loud, rude, and most were extremelly obese. Would trash kmarts and targets and leave trash everywhere.

GET EM OUTA HERE!!

No America builds it. More jobs for our people.

Fucking please do, and let all the crying millennials SJWs and shitskins go over first

nice catch, missed that part

welp user a broken clock is right at least twice a day

meant for

He's going to have to "bill" mexico for that one as well.

MOOSENIGGER

fpbp

Trump is going to bill Trudeau for the wall?

why are you guys replying to this bait thread

gaslighting

Yes

Ten meters higher

>Do you guys really want to be segregated from your northern neighbors
To keep you closet commies from infecting us? Yes.

We should've done it sooner, so Canuck shitters like Seth Rogen would've been forever trapped in your frozen tundra.

He's welcome to start building it now desu.

>Jesus Christ. Trump wasn't kidding when he said under budget and ahead of schedule. The mere existence of the man gets shit done.

Truth. He's rightly pointed out that his campaign has already caused some people to get their shit together in various facets of the national life.

The media is still holding out against common sense change and self-reform but they are next.

The man really does embody the backlash against the PC totalitarian disease we've been seeing all over the world, especially the Western world. They know the super majority of the population hates it deeply and are afraid he will imbue confidence into the masses to say enough is enough and defy the illegitimate regimes ruling over them and dictating their every word and action.

His absolute refusal to let the media shame him into submission is an example that is going to inspire a lot of fucking resistance. All that is lacking is resources to organize.

Trudeau for president of America

he won't be. the righteous anger from our scottish forefathers and our political balking inherited from the french will see another reactionary vote in 2019.

anyone who denies this is a strong possibility is not from canada, does not understand canada, or is a torontonian (same thing as the first two)

>You guys are fat and always shooting guns

>canada has 10-15 million guns
>10-11 mil for sure
>thought to be 2-5 mil legacy guns or guns "lost in boating accidents" over the century
>I'm literally going shooting tomorrow at a range

Toronto literally is non-Canada. It knows nothing of this country and isn't a part of actual Canadiana.

>there are literally gun ranges in toronto

but I see what you mean.

Once you hit cobourg/port perry, you're officially in 80/20 redneck land.

I'm out in loyalist, where the city folk aren't even cucked. The country boys are fucked but damn are they fun to hang out with.

>everyone north of the 401 between belleville and cornwall has an assortment of guns

If you build the wall, we will gladly pay for it. Only condition is you have to take all the dudeweed degenerates off our hands.

>he still believes trump will win

>Trudeau for president of America

yea, no
too much of a suck-ass for islam senpai

>another career leftie politician is what MURRICA needs

yea, no

kys my man