What did he mean by this?

Pewdiepie just called Swedish people cucks.

youtu.be/sLa2LMHcjW0?t=14s

timestamp pls, im not listening to 7 mins

he took more than the suggested dosage of redpills now the side effects are showing

13 seconds

He meant that he's our guy.

Is he ironically wrong the daddy hat or is he doing it for reals?

>pewdiepie is our guy - the thread
When will this meme die?

15 seconds in
you lazy cunt

Hum i guess he aint that bad

he's post-ironically wearing it

so yes it's probably for reals

He's told people not to vote for Trump. He got the hat to be ironic however he may be going through some sort of post irony stage. He's an odd one.

Lmao

Ok. I dislike this guy less now. To be fair, of all the things and people I hate, this is one of the few I hate of jealousy. I've been doing this for years. Maybe even over a decade and hundreds of people love me online but I should've fucking streamed it

>cucks
We did it senpai, we happy few the defenders of the west literally put a slur word into the general lexicon

Felix should take it easy on the Sup Forums references.

No joke, throwing his work on the garbage after comming this far is bad bussiness.

def our /guy/

>He
You mean (You), right Felix?

Does he have autism?

Stfu nigger

Youtube abd jewgle are fucking him over anyways. He'll crash the plane with no survivors

YES! I KNEW HE WAS OUR GUY

How is all you have to do is to not swear to get your ad money and he doesnt swear that much.

Pewdiepie, Idubbbz and Leafy have all made Sup Forums-esque comments.

He knows his demographic is mostly 8-12 year old kids. He wouldn't promote himself here.

Leafy is a massive cuck

I'm pretty sure he meant what he said - swedes are cucks.

8-12 kids would not even the word cuck I suppose.

In all honesty I kind of few bad for the guy. Being a youtuber must be shitty as fuck. All day have to record yourself pretending to be happy and being "scared" of shitty made games and NEVER really speaking up your mind without loosing followers and possibly tour account.

>If my dad saw my k/d he would dis-own me
Why did i laugh at this

This game looks fucking shit. I miss BF3

gobble gobble

battlefield vietnam was the best battlefield

Because PewDiePie is a funny personality who makes mostly shit videos. I think he's a funny person though

Right. Earn millions by playing a game sometime and speaking some bullshit. Poor guy.

I cannot stand him. His videos are unbelievably contentless.
Like he makes a video about how he's not been able to make videos recently, or just whining about things making him stressed that he will nevertheless not go into much detail about.
And that's a typical Leafy video.
I don't get it.
It's like his channel is just whining about Youtube drama.

Used to be something like 4 millions a year.
I doubt its half of this today.

Are timestamp in link in crucea matii trebuie sa deschizi intr-un tab separat.

I think it may be sincere, he made a video critical of Youtube Heros

Yes his videos are fuckign appalling. I subscribed to him just because I think it is kekworthy that a channel with so many shit videos can be the biggest channel on YT.

The other day in the middle of his Election Part 3 video he inserted a clip talking about Hillary's paid speeches in the middle of his gameplay.

>Maybe even over a decade and hundreds of people love me online but I should've fucking streamed it

I know that feel

Fuck pewdiepie, the brah is Sup Forumss /guy/

He's not wrong. Sweden created this game and half of the characters are black.

Sounds like Seinfeld: YouTube Edition.

he actually did it the mad lad

I can't wait to hear RB's shortwave ration reviews in the trenches of WWIII.

When he stops taking the redpill.

A law degree, certified attorney and I barely make 10% of that.
Fuck me.

He is definetly /ourguy/ now alright

I watched his videos recently and clearly it is aimed for children but there is humor in there for us who understand.

Watch some of his good vids. He makes fun of YouTube. The media and his fans and his haters. One video of his he freaks out about 600k people in reference to the 6 million Jews

Congratulations. I have made less than 10k this year.

Yeah, but look where you live and where I live.
10k is enough to live on Eden.

>I watched his videos recently and clearly it is aimed for children but there is humor in there for us who understand.
>He knows his demographic is mostly 8-12 year old kids. He wouldn't promote himself here.

Maybe he's making fun of Sup Forums by saying everyone here is most likely 8-12 year old.

Wut? Switzerland is one of the most expensive countries in the world. Brazil is...not

>daddy hat
How about you eat a shit?

TOPKEK this is so fucking surreal.

Subscribed btw

He called out the Swede, then.

Lets do some comparission then:
How much does it costs a:
>2016 Ford Fusion
>2016 Peugeot 2008
>electrict bill per kilowatt
>water
>bus fare
>train fare (not the euro train. Only communal lines)
>BMW or Audi of your choice
>a PlayStation 4
>an Alienware 17 notebook
>MacBook Air with i7 processor
>iMac Apple with i5 processor

I doubt you get these cheaper than I get in here.

Also, dont forget that you earn everything in MountainShekels while I get paid with bananas that are worth shit.

>macbook
No wonder Brazil is a shithole lmao

Whateaver, its just a comparisson.
I dont by anything from Apple.

Electronics for example are expensive af in Brasil. They have some commie luxury taxation if I remember correct.

13 year olds are using the word "cuck" like it's the new "fag"

They have no understanding of the true meaning behind it.

one day he'll be the prime minister of Sweden. His election will be as scandalous to the establishment as Trumps is nowadays in america

Just like Trump he only cares about money like a dirty kike..

>Electronics
Everything in here is expensive.
This is why I dont charge less than 20% on each case. Usually I go for 30% or 25% with some other kind of compensations.

>Cumskin cuck calling anybody a cuck

I bet he also thinks he's "redpilled" too

Why did he play an excerpt of the Dutch anthem instead of the Swedish one? Is he that much of a cuck that he doesn't even know his own country's anthem?

We need to shower this man with support and praise. Don't turn him or his followers off with too big red pills to swallow too soon, but, if handled properly, he can make a great ally to our cause. He's obviously at least somewhat aware that somethings going on.

He is getting older and more conservative.

How could he not with all his faggot fans driving him crazy?

You're an idiot for buying into this shit
Only drama creates views these days in youtube and "supporting" Trump is "dramatic"

>

It's just a meme. 12 year olds from youtube use it all the time and they don't even know what "cuck" means.

I've even heard youtubers use the term "cucking someone" as for "winning an argument". lmao

You sound pretty butthurt, bro.

He is getting more and more obvious that he probably at least occasionally looks at this place. Who else constantly calls Sweden the cuckshed?

He truly is Sweden's only hope.

>bro
You actually, unironically think that he supports Trump? You don't know how the community works.

>The nuclear fallout is at level orange today, everything's there.
>roving bands of cannibals are patrolling the streets, it is what it is.

Another self hating white male, wow how surprising.

It's probably because people are saying how pewdiepie is growing and other gay shit like that while in reality he's just pandering to the audience

Do you see any gaming channel getting the big views today? Nope, because people stopped watching that and he had to change his content to get views.

Will pewdiepie accidentally fall into a waterpark meat grinder?
Would ashamed if all the impressionable goym that watch him got the wrong idea,

Fuck off you reddit cuck

Well he is from Sweden where a country's national pride is on par with Germany.

You're got to be kidding me.
Only 2 of those are essential expenses. 2 more of them are significant.

>Electricity
~0.18.-/kwh

>Water
~5.-/m3

>public transport
3.- for 1 hour in town. 20.- for a 50 km ride. Can't remember yearly subscription

>car
but a fucking Citroën if you can't afford a BMW ffs

How about we discuss REAL expenses like food and rent, the things you actually need to SURVIVE?

>He's told people not to vote for Trump
sorce or you are CTR lying

I don't see Markiplier and Jackspeticeye's channels dying for doing the same shit they've been doing for years - crying at video games and playing the plastic paddy respectively.

>getting this defensive over pewdiepie

They barely get 1 mil per video while Felix gets 5mil per video. There's an obvious difference.

Also, having a YouTuber with 5m views daily constantly mention them so their views don't drop too low kind of helps too.

Just keep in mind that Pewdiepie being attractive is an unsaid big draw for his audience. Unless you were that attractive and comfortable infront of a mic and didn't let your ego get the better of you like so many streamers who grew into something big and despite claiming they were real ended up becoming arrogant and bitching at their fans. Also again pewdiepie is hot as fuck and naturally people are attracted to attractive people.

you do not understand he was trying to tell people that he is not telling them to vote for trump

>getting this defensive over someone with the same amount of followers as a country

O-ok

isn't he swedish?

>posts a pic you could have made
it's fake and if it was real, probably ironic

yes

Doesn't matter, his audience can't vote in the next 2 trump mandates.

Should I feel ashamed for giggling at ISIS joke?

He already name dropped moonman in one of his videos, there's no doubt this guy lurks here

dumb frogposters