Can Mickey Mouse gets a personal show like Duck Tales? Using comics like reference?

Can Mickey Mouse gets a personal show like Duck Tales? Using comics like reference?

House of mouse

Kingdom Hearts Spin-Off

Considering the new shorts are still going on, not anytime soon.

House of Mouse was a vehicle used to show older cartoon material, it was never a spotlight on Mickey.

I am amazed at how little we get from Disney out of Mickey. We have a show for preschoolers and flash animations that, while entertaining, are hardly the quality of animation that Mickey deserves.

First he'd need to have a personality.

I think that writers dont know which personality give to Mickey because of many adaptations.

Then, they should use comics where he is a detective and action hero.

the european comics give him that

That and because Disney is so dam protective of him. Kinda puts a stranglehold on what could be done with him, but the current shorts seem to show that Disney is backing up a bit.

Is like to see Mickey with his Fantasia get-up.

Mickey Mouse with Wizard Powers fighting characters like Maleficent and Jafar, meeting the Disney Princesses and Princes along the way.

It's also mandatory for Mickey to meet the likes of Pinocchio, Bambi, and Snow White. That shit needs to happen.

The problem is that shorts today has not the same impact of a tv show (no continuity, no real stories, etc).

Also Goofy and Donald get cameos. But they don't pull focus

That is true, maybe sometime down the line we might get a mickey show. I can be done, Disney just needs to let the writers have some fun with it.

Goofy needs his own series as well.

That fucker is hilarious

Mickey Mouse Mystery Magazine please.
A noir type setting with Mickey as the out of towner taking over his old college buddies private eye business for a while. And you have the soft exit of it being a movie the characters are watching if you don't want to commit to mickey actually having a personality and being kinda cool.

And use the whole thing as a backdoor pilot to gauge interest for a Blacksad series.

This, I love the Topolino mickey/goofy stories, where usually goofy acts as the primer for the story either by inheriting a macguffin or getting into some trouble and mickey has to unfuck the situation. Then there would be the recurring villains like phantom blot, peg leg pete, dr. vulter, plumber joe and such. They all had great atmosphere and sort of feel of wonder I haven't found in too many other comics.

Disney made the bad decision to protect their IP over the past few decades by restricting what can be done with Mickey. This lead to the ramification where the overall character grew stale. The only time Disney pushed Mickey was a mascot for the parks or for little kids under the age of 6.

Disney could easily build Mickey back to his previous glory days with their new shorts and with the DuckTales relaunch. Yet, they seem to be reluctant with doing so.

Relaunch the Disney Afternoon block with DuckTales, a new Mickey show, and other classic IPs to draw in the older generation who was raised on that.

Example:
>Hey, Disney has a new DuckTales show. I watched that when I was a kid. I'll watch the remake with my son or daughter as a bonding experience.

Disney brought in a lot of older fans with Gravity falls and other Disney XD shows. Time to continue that push.

>Disney channel is the live-action pretween shows with occasional movies.
>Disney XD channel is the cartoon channel for young and old.

>new Disney Afternoon
>New Ducktales leads the way
>Throw Mickey shorts (3-5 minutes) inbetween 23 minute episodes of DT and others.
>New Goof Troop
>New Rescue Rangers
>Crossover specials

We'll never get this, I just made myself sad.

You made me sad for that and for that pic.

Mainly because his personality is muddled after decades of the retarded "Mickey is a Disney Parks character" rule.

How come Phantom Blot isn't in Kingdom Hearts as a villain?

He's the most obvious choice you could possibly make for a villain!