Could marijuana legalization be reversed?

Can you reverse marijuana legalization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6_ACv6kQBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theoretically: yes.

Realistically: No, so get over it.

Why would you reverse it? Alchohol would become illegal again before Mary Jane.

Look how dirty the entire image I uploaded was. We shame dirty crackheads, but not those with dirty pipes scraping sticky marijuana tar/resin for smoking.

What did the kids who smoked pot in high school bully you?

People shame crackheads for being crackheads. I couldn't care less if the crack they smoked was in a pipe that wasn't soaked in alcohol and disinfected. That's not where the real harm is coming from. What's wrong with scraping and smoking resin?

>tfw haven't cleaned my pipe since I got it 1.5 years ago

poor fuck cant afford a sack

Yes and also I'm jelly of the weeds.

>these go-to stoner arguments

How caked with resin is that thing?

I rotated your awful image so everyone can see how shit it is

>What did the kids who smoked pot in high school bully you?

That's gotta be it. It's not like there are simply people out there who just plain don't like to smoke what I like to smoke.

I find this interesting. What if Colorado repealed the law on marijuana? Would the thousands of stoners living there immediately say "Dude! We can't quit now, we're addicted! So, you must give us weed." To admit such a thing would forever leave stoners btfo.

>Would the thousands of stoners living there immediately say "Dude! We can't quit now, we're addicted! So, you must give us weed."

Why the fuck would they do that? The biggest lie in legalization is medicinal marijuana, and that's about it. People won't resort to claiming addiction, they'd just return to buying the stuff illegally or fighting to get it legalized once again.

That's not the biggest lie
The biggest lie is that they aren't addicted.

>trudeau promises legalizing marijuana
>actually delivers
>people hate him somehow
>while at the same time complaining about politicians lying and not keeping up their campaign promises

fucking idiots all of you bigoted racists

This isn't about not smoking what we like to smoke. This is about being a crybully useful idiot and allowing the state into your neighbors house because you don't like what they do in the privacy of their own home. Maybe we should just ban white Christian males to. They seem to be disliked as well these days.

You underestimate the retardation of our citizens. I promise you, thousands of them would sue the state of Colorado for addiction / psychological damage or whatever. By doing so, they'd have to prove marijuana was addictive, has negative side effects, and withdrawals. These are all things that stoners claim are not true with their dude weed.

I guess in theory. It was at one point totally legal, then became illegal, and is now becoming legal.

Conversely, consider alcohol prohibition in the USA. It's sort of the reverse of what you're asking

>our citizens
>thousands of Coloradians
>all stoners

How did you switch from one to the next interchangaebly?

Take your pick, as they're about as much of an annoyance as those claiming their anxiety is an uncontrollable condition that they need to smoke some pot for.

How does legalizing marijuana improve society

You would put thousands of people out of jobs and take millions of dollars out of the economy as well as create a new black market. Also you would fuck a bunch of investors out of millions of dollars worth of property that I am assuming would be seized, and fuck over a lot of investors.

/thread
Once something is legalized, it becomes significantly more difficult to re-criminalize it.

marijuana is already incredibly easy to come by

I don't get why anyone cares, doesn't make any difference to me if someone smokes pot. Don't like pot? Don't smoke it.

You essentially want the state to take peoples rights away because YOU don't like it. please explain how you aren't part of the problem?

>What's wrong with scraping and smoking resin?
Just don't smoke at that point.

decriminalization is a good middle ground
hunt down the suppliers and leave the users alone
attacking users just makes things chaotic and even more underground

Look around you. Look at the vast damage your libertarian views have caused western society.

You're the cat I was waiting for. Grats on using the business side of the argument. If (I keep using Colorado because it's legal for recreational use) CO was to repeal weed, mass sperging would begin. Colorado's economy would be ruined!!! CO has only had weed a few years. How would CO ever recover? I do know a bunch of neets would sue the state too for addiction and medical related bullshit.

I can't wait for prop64 to pass in CA. I can't wait for people to smell like dank buds everywhere I go. Eventually the dark green haze will settle over the state, nonstoners won't even be able to avoid it

I'd assume some people are. Just like some people jerk off to much, or buy to much shit for their car, or play video games to much. But as far as a dependence like meth, or heroine, or booze, your body doesn't start to need it. You can quite smoking easily if you want to. You quite drinking and you can die.

To each their own. It tastes awful and it's far from being healthy and clean, but it's also not that bad as it seems either. For those who run out of pot and they want some THC, it's not such a bad option.

There are ways to clean it but I've never tried it. I think the high is kinda different too. A very sharp head high.

Reminds me of this post from someone who tried weed that was cloned from a plant in the 70s. It got them fucked up but looked awful to them. It says a lot about how it's not only the mixture of THC that matters, but a combination, and that's what a lot of growers are missing out on. Maybe it's the combination of other chemicals as well that determines how potent a plant really is.

I'm not a libertarian, I think that governments job is to serve the people, not take away their rights and start wars. I'm actually fairly pro government, just that it's purpose has been destroyed by power hungry faggots.

Well they'd be paying less with no taxes

>How does legalizing marijuana improve society
-Not arresting and incarcerating hundreds of thousands of people a year for a plant
-not wasting billions of dollars a year hunting down people with a plant
-millions of dollars in tax revenue
-giving adults more autonomy over what they put into their bodies

It's funny reading how wrong some of you suburban white kids are about marijuana lmao, the autism in this thread holy shit

All stoners don't realize it's addicting and harmful or they wouldn't be stoners. A stoner can't define what a stoner means, that just wouldn't be fair.

I typed this from the toilet. Here's your prize.

Less money for niggers and cartels.
Kek yeah pot is the major problem. Something that helps cancer patients through chemo and people with siezures is whats destroying society.

You mean cannabis right faggot?
>lmao kys

He hasn't delivered yet kraut.

Oh the effect on our economy would be a disaster. We have had so much movement into this state because of weed, you could consider it a modern gold rush. No weed and you wo u ld have hundreds of thousands of hippies who came here 100% for pot related reasons who suddenly are jobless, homeless, ect. I would honestly expect riots to a small extent.

lol what? same thing

The economics of legalized weed are beating the hell out of the economics of illegal weed. Have you seen the cannabis guide books in Colorado? They are phonebook thick with new businesses, all paying delicious tax dollars to the state.

hehe yeah man those filthy suburban white kids hehe yea hehe

Marijuana = cannabis?
How about no suburban white fag

1) People dont get put in cages for growing plants.

2) Billions upon billions of taxpayers' dollars dont get spent fighting a drug "war" that drug addicts have been winning for the past 50 years.

3) We get to milk the many benefits of hemp... read about it, a very useful plant.

because anyone who isnt a sheltered autistic fag gets this butthurt over people using the two terms interchangeably lol

>decriminalization is a good middle ground

Decriminalization in the U.S. means that it is still a misdemeanor and that if you are found with a bag of this plant material and a piece of glass you are charged $300 out of your wallet. It's still an attack on the users if they're caught with it. Another myth about decriminalization is that it leads to legalization, which is bullshit. Ohio has had it decriminalized since 1976.

are you actually retarded?

Cannabis, also known as marijuana among other names, is a preparation of the Cannabis plant intended for use as a psychoactive drug or medicine.

lol'd

>All stoners ____
>stoners can't define what they are, only people who aren't them
>here's a picture of my shit

>yfw it turns out Sup Forumsare the real bootlicker shills all along
Whats next, are guys gonna ban guns too? Oh wait you totally are :^)

>Can you reverse marijuana legalization?
You can reverse any kind of legalization. Just make it illegal again. :-)
Will this decrease consuments? Nah.

>phone poster
Why am I not shocked? You should be gassed first

You ain't a real nigguh unless you iz callin' it: chron, weed, fire, or lye

Mexican slang is now interchangeable with the actual name of something?
You have to go back Paco

what is this? a nigger using proper spelling and grammar?

listen white boy, stop giving me free (you)s, i've had enough today destroying shillbots.

Actually marijuana is mexican slang. I don't even smoke mexican weed why would I call American grown cannabis by a mexican slang?

Would be about as easy as banning alcohol at this point desu, I swear to fuck this shit has been pushed like crazy and elections have depended on its stance at times.

>Says things a libertarian would say
>I'm not a libertarian because [more libertarian views]

libertarianism /= anarcho-capitalism though one is the other taken to the Nth degree.

Probably because people don't like their tax dollars being spent on non violent offenders.

what the fuck is this thing

its like an albino squid with its beak on the outside, sitting on a tree while being lit on fire

why do you post this shit?

thats gross.

Preach it sister

hahahaha. you have to be kidding.

no shit it's mexican slang. it's a mexican influenced name.

so is san diego, so is los angeles, so is almost every basic English word that involves latin / french.

i know Sup Forums is autistic but this bad is embarrassing, cmon.

do people say san diego or saint diego? ask urself this question.

It's a fantastical depiction of an angel.

It's well arted u faggot :)

I think you mean mexican spanish has its roots in latin/english wtc.

Still no reason why I (not a mexican) living not in mexico would call my non-mexican grown cannabis by anything other than its proper name.

Did hindus call it marijuana? I don't understand why you are pushing this idea so hard. Your vernacular is shit and so are you. Right yourself

What used to be written on this bag of weed? Is it the name of a strain? Try and fill in the blanks.

Are you retarded?

Do hindus speak English? What hindus call it is completely irrelevant.

Carbon is pronounced carbon in english, but do hindus call it carbon? cmon bruh

What i meant by latin / english words was a separate example. I was stating that the vast majority of English words are from latin and french roots you dumb ape.

You know nothing of vernaculars, please end yourself.

>people don't like their tax dollars being spent on non violent offenders.

People don't care what their tax dollars are spent on. Even people here who claim to be redpilled as fuck and seriously involved in politics are about as passive as the rest of them when it comes to what their tax money is spent on.

I know you are taking a slang term from mexican vernacular and insisting that I use it myself.

You know what we call that? Autism

Just remember one thing:

Anyone who doesn't smoke marijuana is automatically an alcoholic cigarette-smoking coffee-drinking opiate addict.

Autism? People do care what their tax money goes towards, everyone does. It's just that no one can fight back against the government to stop paying taxes for things they don't want to pay for. No one is going to risk going to prison for tax fraud or non-paid taxes because there's literally no way for citizens to fight back.

There we go, was waiting for the ad hominem. Oh look, a latin word used in English reading and writing.

Nice 0 argument back, you've lost. Don't bother replying lol.

>I shall deflect from my degeneracy by accusing everyone around me of being one

i would ban high strength weed.

high strength weed is like high strength beer no one tells you that.

it doesn't just make you happy it can make you VERY sad.

it can chill you out in small doses mixed with other stuff like marshmallow leaf or tobacco.

the average person never needs to smoke stronger than outdoor grass with seeds its waay strong enough.

treat it like alcohol and DO NOT START OFF WITH DANK DANK 9000, you wouldn't start off drinking with jack daniels.

adult swim is degenerate and not in a ha ha that's funny way either. but an oh shit that's satanic way.

rick and morty and check it out! are the craziest things that still have something slightly good about them, but watching the uk version and the american version its just depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6_ACv6kQBs

this is the episode which i watched on youtube that changed my mind, its the sickest cartoon ive ever seen and that's including brickleberry.

It obviously doesn't make money let me tell you why adult swim exists, to keep people unemployed!

Stay up to 3 am to watch this show!

why would they do that,really makes you think.

Lost what fella? The debate over whether I smoke marijuana or imbibe cannabis?
It is the latter by the way. Brb gonna go toke you losers stay jelly

i smoke marijuana. does that anger you?

Of course we could make marijuana illegal again.

We could make water illegal if we wanted to.

The thing is that the cat is pretty much out of the bag and it would be received much like prohibition was 1920-1933. Probably not quite as sever but it is obvious that marijuana is not going away.

Making synthetically processed drugs illegal is one thing. it takes someone willing to know the chemistry and the lengthy process to make them. but all you need to know to grow decent weed is the simple knowledge of how to cultivate plants. you can go crazy and make a very technical set up but you can grow decent shit with even trivial knowledge.

I think it is time to let this one go.

inb4 pothead. I dont do weed or any other drugs. I am constantly being tested for work. but if it became legal i think I would treat it much like alcohol. in moderation and just to relax.

Isn't that what people do when they post this? It's disgusting. I'm a "degenerate" marijuana smoker, by the way, but trying to keep an open mind here. I can't assume the other guy loves opiates because he's against pot. It's embarrassing to see others do this.

No Paco it doesn't. You do you. And make sure you do it big

>Stop liking what I dont like
Nanny state faggots leave. Adults should have the choice

haha, tfw i live in a top 3 wealthiest city in cali

how mad?

>mfw I don't drink coffee or alcohol at all and don't smoke
I guess I drink green tea once or twice a week.

Citizens have a voice. They can complain, they can demand. If everyone thought they way you do, then there'd be no question as to why people are as weak and silent as they are. The real issue is that most Americans are passive when it comes to politics. Even those strong Trump and Clinton supporters. There's going to be a lot of them that will drop out of politics entirely when the election's over, and those who will never pick up a book or follow a local election. If you want to know why Americans don't truly speak out, it's to do with our stupidity problem. It's about time we stop encouraging stupidity and it's about time we start looking at our education system as a problem rather than as a gem to behold, because there is a huge fucking problem going on right now that's a result of us looking the other way when our own citizens are god damn fucking stupid as all hell.

I am not mad at you Paco lol stop thinking you are so important

By the way I am only calling you paco because you like to speak spanish so much I just figure it is comfortable. Is there something wrong with Spanish influence? Are you some kind of faggot racist?

>You wouldn't start off drinking jack

Jack and Coke or a whiskey sour is pretty entry level, like highschoolers drinking for the first time would drink it. Honestly it's a pretty bad example, what you really wouldn't start out drinking would be moonshine or everclear

Just do exactly what China did to Opium
>clean out dealers and dens
>kill the culture that promotes it
>start executing the most extreme cases as an example
They aren't terribly clever, you know. Its not like you'd be outsmarting a functioning adult.

>WHY CAN'T I SELL HEROIN TO UNDERAGE HOOKERS?

>I'm trying to be open minded
>*Everyone* who doesn't share my vice is *automatically* guilty in some other fashion

Don't be a faggot like that then act wounded when someone calls you out on it. It's unsightly.

>high strength weed is like high strength beer no one tells you that.
>it doesn't just make you happy it can make you VERY sad.

I think this is like saying that beer makes you happy and sleepy while not describing all the other affects. Maybe that's all you feel. You also should know if you're getting high strength weed, if not then you're either not analyzing what you're getting or other stuff is coming into play.

That photo is well arted but try doing this same thing with that alien thing and nothing will line up.

You could, provided you can give it the same sort of bad press as tobacco.

How about no you snow chink?

Dude you're completely mistaken. I posted that image to call attention to those who like to make the argument that being anti-marijuana is pro-alcohol and pro-pharmaceutical drugs. Just because I'm pro-marijuana doesn't mean I have to support the retarded arguments other people on my side make, because it's god damned awful to post that image and legitimately mean it.

Fair enough. It would help if you made that clear from the outset.

>Junkies bullying anyone
Fucking hell, that's a good one.

I don't see tobacco becoming illegal anytime soon though.

>Can the legislature make laws

Yes you fucking retard

Theoretically: You will have to find a better argument against it than "ITS FOR NIGGERS AND THE DEVIL", and you're going to ban alcohol along with it
Realistically: No. If white people want it, you want to turn it into a taxable industry that's ran by white people and for white people, or else

The money in the industry goes to niggers and spics
The cultural influence to be had from being in a drug industry goes to niggers and spics (as with beer, the clientele begin to like things that have to do with the creator or distributor).

This is about the economy. This is about making marijuana about white community instead of snoop dog.

If people are going to do it, we're going to take it away from the nigs.

Yeah, because drugs in privacy or among willing participants and observers are the same as shit tier western sexual "morality" and certain strains of left-wing postmodernist thought

It's a common point among different crowds for different reasons. Christians and muslims both hate gays, but if Sup Forums liked gays for some reason, everyone who hated gays would be a muslim.

>>if white people want it
You are welcome by the way