WHY ARE YOU EVEN INTERVIEWING ME?

>Am I being detained?!

t. Gary "meme" Johnston

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/oct/27/gary-johnson-tax-policy-poll-numbers-marijuana-interview-video?CMP=embed_video
youtube.com/watch?v=j_azcqlYC2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the lying media going after gary now

Lugenpresse harassing an autistic man to create clickbait, sad!

Still a better candidate than Donald Dump

#FuckDrumpf

did he ever find out what is aleppo?

>Gary learns people hate the press
>he lashes out at reporters who gave him his 5%

what a moron

Many such cases!

whats a leppo?

You have no rights to invade my sovereign earspace with your foreign vocals.

Sup Forums helped that out too

WHERE ARE THE LEPPOS?

Hes mad because they're basically mocking him by even interviewing at this point because hes statistically irrelevant.

Fuck this autistic meme candidate

Even Jill Stein has more balls than this cuck, him and Weld have said they'll spend their remaining campaign trying to get Clinton elected.

>live in Colo
>rocking my Gary Johnson shirt
>stop at King Supers for lemons and toilet paper
>7/10 braless hippy girl behind me sez nice shirt
>t...thanks
>put my groceries in the car and go to pot store next door
>trying to decide on grape crush or mongo megablast
>hippy chick comes in behind me
>oh hey again...ha love that Johnson
>buy my quarter and go outside
>mfw she comes out with her sack
>so…you wanna smoke?
>head to my car, pass the bowl
>she's flirty, starts feeling my shorts
>look around, parking lot not too busy
>she starts jerking me and giggling
>I can feel it coming up like magma
>shoot my load all over the steering wheel
>she leans in and whispers
>that's Aleppo.

Oh, you think leppos are your ally. But you merely adopted the leppos; I was born in them, moulded by them.

If you cunts don't vote for me, I am going to kill ALL of the leppos

This guy is lucky he isn't polling high enough to be turned into another Jeb by Trump.

he is clearly a Hillary plant, you need to be a ultra-cuck to vote for this guy.

lmao

"not a dummy"

The saddest part is that this idiot is polling over that qt Jill.

This isn't the first time he's done this either. He always asks why they're interviewing him if they criticize him a little bit, or ask a hard question.

I guess he thinks interviews are supposed to be special candy fantasy lands where they just compliment you and only highlight good things about you and ignore all the bad things.

DUDE
ILLEGALS
LMAO

video n sheeit

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/oct/27/gary-johnson-tax-policy-poll-numbers-marijuana-interview-video?CMP=embed_video

>I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says! Like, dumb. I'm smart, and I want respect!

Poor guy. All he wanted was to become president of the United States to help his weed brand but now he is embarassing himself and his family.

UNDOCUMENTED! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>son is a doctor
>daughter is director of the Denver Opera

his kids will be fine.
being embarassed is having your dad grabbing every pussy at the bus stop and still not getting laid.

hehehe

Hashtags dont trend on Sup Forums you fucking spacker

regardless that leppo will get 10% of burger votes

Gary not a dummy! Gary smart! Gary know economics!

how can anyone vote for this autist

fpbp

i wish he would have blown the reporter up instead. journalists are swine

Stale pasta, fag

no way. he'll get 3-4%, tops.

How is he statistically irrelevant? Sure no way he's going to win but his 5% has a big impact on the election.

what do you care fucknut?

your vagina busted?

But that's how the Hillary interviews usually go.

it's fucking sad that leftists are missing out on all these great trump memes

this

was going to vote lib but i know the trumpster needs my vote even though i hate him

also johnson did 1% in 2012 so this is monumental for third party/multiparty elections to come in the future which i'm almost certain will happen in either 2020 or 2024

Absolutely. Hillary is worse than Gary when it comes to this.

Gary does it in a way that, he just doesn't understand why they're asking him hard questions and it makes him defensive. He thinks it's an attack on him.

Hillary does it in a more malicious way.

In a libertarian society what stops you from having your daughter chained in the basement?

I said McAfee would be better as a joke months ago. Now I realise he seriously WOULD HAVE BEEN the better pic

The NAP

>well, I'm an idiot, you know? I'm really.
>I'm the dumbest guy you've ever met in you're [sic] own life
>I hope it's sarcasm...
>Aleppo

Holy shit...
Weed, not even once

Don't go around doing drugs kids, instead of weed do fentanyl.

Is this solid evidence that libertarians are dummies?

Ohh no

>that sucks

*whole...

Oh god guys please help. I have to be on CNN in like 20 minutes what is a leppo, is it some kind of weed?

>i'm not a dummy
the guy kinda like a dumb idiot in every pictures and videos

>i'm not a dummy
>my feet hurt
>i wish i was at home not paying taxes

Is that original photo of him actually high on weed?

pls post rare johnsons

>Hey Chaim, lets create a third party candidate to take some votes from trump. Let it be a libertarian, they vote Republican
>lolbertatianism has gone full cuck SJW in the meantime, Johnson takes votes from Shillary
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN QUICK CHAIM TELL THE GOY TO MAKE AN IDIOT OF HIMSELF

Saved

>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>no sir this is an interview
>IM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN
>you're running for president sir
>I PLEAD THE FIFTH YOU FASCIST

>Why are you even interviewing me? I'm irrelevant! Stop making me get into more awkward situations where I sperg out

Gary Johnson is fucking brain-dead from doing too many drugs and has no business holding a public office.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_azcqlYC2s

Anyone who supports him is a "dude, weed" moron who knows absolutely nothing about any issue at all.

As usual you idiots haven't even watched the interview. The interviewer tried to play down the LP's success and pretend that they're irrelevant, so Johnson asked why anyone would need to interview him if he's so unimportant.

Of all elections we finally have one where the third party candidates can shine/gain massive popularity and they just can't stop shooting themselves in the foot. They come off as edgy college students. Fucking hell Johnson is getting high, yelling at the mean reporters with his hands in his jeans pacing around, and flicking his tounge on live news. Stein is spraying graffiti on things and I believe now has a warrant out for her arrest. It's like they've got Jeb syndrome.

We got to watch the political (((party))) of an ideology we once cared about die this year bros.

Feels meh desu

Ive had People in my face for years and years talking about how stupid and idiodic [I am]

But but, whats that got to do with your tax policy?

Salty Gary

Stop making this board even more gay

This is so painful to listen to

As if. He he lurked moar he would have found /sg/ and he would at least known what Aleppo was.

If he sucks votes away from Hillary I'm game.

the worse gary does the better it is for hillary, its already been shown

thats why the media is attacking him so much

this man is a walking meme, how did he get to be governor?

It's not actually going to happen
They are overrepresenting what he'll get by oversamplying Democrats

>that ID

Ffag

i just voted for gars and a full libertarian ticket.

he's a doofus but so is trump. my state is already red so i'm voting libertarian to send a message.

Awkward gestures

The sound waves from the interviewer's mouth were violating Gary's NAP

Soooo...Allepo is being a lazy stoner who makes poor dietary/health choices getting jerked off by some equally stinky stoner bitch who makes him prematurely ejaculate? What a beta lifestyle.

Funny thing is he's draining votes from hillary.