Eastern European Thread

Get in here.

I'm a little worried about the west, you guys. Oh what am I saying, I'm very worried.

It's being consumed by regressive "progressivism" (degeneracy), feminism and xenophilia.

I'm scared that all these will affect us as well.

Here in my country liberals are weak, the left don't control the media all that much.

Anti-semitism and racism is frowned upon, but you can usually do it without dire consequences (ostracism, our liberals don't do that because they still believe in freedom of speech, well the ones I know at least), unless you are denying the holocaust in the media or the public if you get reported, which is automatic 2 years prison. So overall free speech is alive so-so and we aren't all that much about being PC.

Women are whores here too, but at least the majority are trying not to be. Feminism doesn't seem to run so rampant as it does in the west.
Men and women get along and are happy.

Gays are in a fine place. Noone harasses them and they keep their sexual preferences to themselves. There are not too many trannies.

We can't own guns for self defense (sadly).

We don't have kebab, only gypsies, but not too many.

I'd imagine the situation regarding most issues that I listed is better in the slavic countries.

So overall, what I wanna know what can we, as common folk, what can we do to preserve what we have now, and maybe even improve it?

I really don't wanna feel like I live in a western society. It sounds like amerifat anons live in a waking nightmare. Western europe? Pfft. Islam.

So what can be done? Are we strong enough to persevere in the times of darkness or are we fucked and doomed to be like America, regarding social issues, or even worse, western europe? Pic related.

Budapest is filled with niggers now, we dun bro

>antisemitism and racism is frowned upon
user, jobbik was at 30% before orbán became the viktator and the eu forced the mudshit invasion, when the only problem was scattered gypsy crime

What the fuck, I have never seen a legit nigger here except for pákó

I've seen like 6 today, and in the past 2 years they just keep increasing, them muslims and asians too. Although I don't have a problem with asians.

Fuck, race war now.
Asians can stay, they sell cheap shit

Deny holocaust -> prison
Reject Islamification -> praise

at least your half right i guess?

We are working on the first half too

>So what can be done?
You could get out of your USSR 2.0 for example

So far it's the okay working kind of blacks and woman/children but given time they'll be everywhere

Starting to notice more and more niggers in Sofia as well , you can really tell their number increased during the last few years and they are not refugees and shit , tf is going on , we secretely being imported niggers

The west is not salvageable.It will either get a total race war or end up like South Africa. At least you don't neighbour Swedistan and Cuckmany like us. Thank God for the Baltic and former DDR, they're some kind of a barrier.

Every time.

Not sure I understand what you mean?
>Cijke? Öccá'!
Every time, so kawaii
Yeah idk how come anti-freespeech laws okay here, even some of my lib friends say it's fucked. But these are different breed.
It's gonna happen eventually I suppose.
It's sad!, really...

They're propably students studying in cheap universities that give EU diplomas.

WHere do you see niggers during zvr day in the city? Justin came home from the belvaros an der saw zero

V4 please stay strong. You are our last hope!

Nah they're drivers (like food transporting and stuff), janitors, factory workers and other sort of low middle class workers.

It's been going on for hundreds of years, did you even read Spengler?

I basically just take the full route of the bus 33.

>our

We are not on the same side.

If they come legally, get a job and have a worker's visa then there isn't much the government can do about it.

Fuck off.

Hofer plans to support V4, if the FPO wins we will be on the same side

>being on the same side with krauts

I sure see the future in bright colors.

Around austrians never relax