I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

͏

NJ here. I know a lot of people voting Trump, but the other half would vote Hillary, if they actually felt like voting.
I choose to believe its possible, but somehow I cant convince my bro and mom to vote Trump, let alone vote at all.

Yes, MN needs to be polled, good call

PA AND NJ WILL BE RED

Just cuck my state up. At least we're going to vote out our shitty fucking blue governor this year. And hopefully the rest of the fucking office space.

Request absentee ballots for them, fill them out yourself and mail them in. Don't say anything about it and they'll never know.

>le red PA meme

>NJ here. I know a lot of people voting Trump, but the other half would vote Hillary, if they actually felt like voting.
I'm praying for rain on election day in Dem-heavy cities.

WHO ARE YOU TO WAIVE YOUR FINGER

New York without the city would be red.

>PA
>red
lol

Keep crying MN

>PA
>not red

Pick 1

th-thanks Philly

That's like, half the state's population almost.

lol, is it 1988?

Yep, pretty much.

The lack of polls is bothering the shit out of me. I remember an absolute deluge of state-by-state polls at this point in 2012, and all we're getting is national polls this year.

ASSSSSSSSSSSSS

That was Mondale's home state.

We know.

EEEEEEEYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESES

We need to have some bros put on jackets that say warrant enforcement and hang around polling stations in philly.

Great way to get arrested, or shot.

Can't show hillary losing

Blacks would beat the shit out of any white people doing that. I'm from philly and that shit would not fly

NJ here too. Lots of trump signs around (I actually live right near that guy that got in that spat for flying a trump flag too early). I've only seen 2 whole houses like, the county over, that have had hillary signs.
That said, this is a heavily demo state and wouldn't just go by house signage. I'm thinking most hillary voters are voting her not because they actually like her but just because they hate trump.

A lot has happened in four years.

The Amish will be voting Trump.

Can someone explain the nu metal meme?

>ymous (ID: E4RI7Cxq) 10/27/16(Thu)12:14:57 No.94785703▶
>File: IMG_7

NJ also.
Most of the population in NJ can't afford property taxes to have a house; blue votes all come from the Union-Newark, Camden/phillyburb areas, and the cucked/sjw PC youngfolk in northern whitecountry (who all live with red voting parents)

West WI fag here.
Was going to vote 3rd party until that fucking Somali fuck went on that stabbing spree in MN. Now casting my vote for Trump.

What if they have to use electronic voting booths? Isn't that against their religion?

>who all live with red voting parents
Central Jersey here, that's all of my friends around here.

>"I'm voting Hil because my parents are backwards racist conservatives"

There's this ancient thing called paper.
They will use paper.
Is CTR this fucking stupid?

It's the only way to slowly stop the ache.

CRUSH HEY CHRISTIE

Back when le happy negro was running. No incumbent, and no black candidate. numbers are going to be much smaller for democrat turnout.

Every single time I vote here, it's been with electronic voting machines.
I live in Amish land.

It's a cure for the itch

Wh do more polls when they all say the same thing?

Only way T R U M P F A G S have a chance

I was just fucking with you man.
You can request paper ballot, I believe.

CTR on work folks.
Also CTR the reason why we need polls is that we can paint an accurate picture of this election.
Not all works for the inside of the Clinton Campaign my good CTR friend

Wife's mom came to visit us today from FL (we're OR) and she told me she already voted... for Trump! This is the first time she has EVER voted for a Republican FOR ANY REASON.

I'm extremely pleased.

>my wife's mom

lmao you fucking cuck

I wonder who his wife's son voted for

West Somalia

Cali without LA SF and SD would be red. It's always the cities that fuck everything up for the rest of us.

Did you mean you're "mother-in-law."

PA has paper ballets.

ask for a paper ballot, they are legally obligated to provide you with one

Nice source.

I really hope philly goes red.
t. philly fag

This is true, if LA County and the immediate Bay Area disappeared tommorrow California would be solid red.

awww ya

West Chester fag reporting in

>That ID
Just, perfect.