Would you die for this flag?

Let's say USA invades canada and takes over.
Would you fight back??
Why?

>dar, cuz Um a nadian
is not a valid response.

Get those neurons firing (if you have any) canadians.
Give me some good reasons why I should fight for canada and not the USA?
I would. I'd join the USA and kill canadians indescriminately

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaughlin_(automobile)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Would you die for a leaf?

Umm no

This is more directed at the canadian moron posters on this board.

I'd fight and die for the Stars and Stripes.
That's the truth.

No one would die for a pseudo nation like Canada..sorry m8..

I think Id rather be an American

Would love to sight some ugly canadian faces and watch the air escape out the other side of their heads with the bullet.

NOT a fucking muslim
I will fucking jihad muslims so hard if it comes down to it.
>Imma a put a jihad on you, muslim.

Fuck no. Move up north. Brew beer, grow weed, kidnap a native waifu. Get super comfy while the south burns. It's a dream come true.

Nope.
I'd sit back and watch. Fuck Canada

You're mentally ill.

You seriously think, you can survive the harsh 10 month long winters, on your own fucking know-how??
REALLY???

Please live in a tent this winter in the middle of Ontario.
The police can find your corpse with the spring thaw.

if you think about if the usa took over canada it would basically be the same. the provinces would still govern themselves except every former canadian would now be protected under the bill of rights

Jesus Leaf, i hate your country just as much as you. But at least have some self-respect & defend your land from invaders. Replacing Canadian citizenship with American isn't really getting you anywhere, other than in a collapsing Empire.

>I would. I'd join the USA and kill canadians indescriminately

Why though?
>je suis quebecois

is not a valid response

Nope
I for one welcome our new Americans overlords

>Burger poster with zero comprehension towards the question
No surprise here

The fuck is up with canadians???
They think they're winter survival masters while their whole lives they lived in a comfy ass house, with all sorts of technology and grocery stores

>Kill a moose!!! Feed your family for a winter eh??
Kill it with what?
You know how to dress an animal?
You know how to butcher a moose?
You know how to preserve meat?
You know how to grow weed and brew beer in -40 fucking weather??

There's no fucking costco and game stop in the northern wilderness you idiots.

A
fucking
leaf

Fighting for America would bring me some self-respect.
I wouldn't piss on a canadian if they where on fire.

No, I wouldn't resist the 'Mericans. Being annexed by the US is literally my dream. Trump pls

10 months?
Ok achmed. I grew up in Canada, yes I can easily survive assuming I start living there in the spring. I already brew my own beer, was a medicinal cannabis grower for 5 years, produce my own ethanol, and can make solar panels from scratch metal and glass. Amazing what some inspiration and YouTube videos can do. Go back to Somalia if you're scared of the winter, it's the exact reason I'd move far up north. Stay far away from betas like yourself.

I wouldn't fight
just run away

canadian internet defense league shill under USA proxy spotted.

>canaduh and America are like, pretty much, like the same, eh?? I mean dontchathink?

I know how to do all that you urbanized nu male shit

I'd fight for the flag by killing other Canadians. Too many of them are far-leftist leaning parasites who have stripped us of national identity, caused further disturbance to the already ruinous relationship the English and French have had here, and would see to it that the concept of Canada is warped beyond repair.

Had America the gall to invade us I would take the opportunity, in a heartbeat, to slaughter the Liberals, Conservatives, and anyone else who fought to destroy Canada in one last act of vengeance for John A. MacDonald.

>I would. I'd join the USA and kill canadians indescriminately
Same here. I'd protect my family and ensure my wife and kids are safe, first. After getting confirmation, I would gladly take up arms against anyone who resists our new American Overlords.

You're 1 out of millions then bud.
You seriously think, every canadian knows how to do that?
Come on genius...........
No internet and youtube up north in the wilderness either.
Where are you going to find all the shit to build with??
Make some ice solar panels?

Use your brain fuckwit.

You'd be dead in a week or two. It's obvious.

Will my way of life change? Can I still shit post, Tinfoil hat and burger? If so, Than have at it. Try not to give all our water to Nestle

You sound retarded. I really can't wait until betas like yourself die off. I don't even need meat to survive the winter faggot. It's called mass farming seeds, hemp, moringa, etc. I can easily grow 365 with an aquaponics setup, already doing it. And up north you have the best materials for biodiesel, pinecones are top notch and fucking abundant. Go die.

We like Canada. We'd probably only invade to make you join our club. We can trade burgers and poutine.

>torontonian forgets that actual canada is rural canada and we have done this all our lives for fun

Kensington market still full of faggots?

Fighting for a degenerate, faggot filled, cucked king-of-all globalists country on the verge of economic collapse & with a rapidly declining white population filled with dindus and smelly shitskins........is what will give you some self-respect?

Look i get we're doing better than you guys (except for our race war), but even Trump can't stop the fall of a once great white, nationalist empire. 10 years from now, we'll be where you are today.

Trump is the only one of his type. He will just delay the inevitable. Congress won't work with him, because they're all cucked globalists. Things will never go back to the way they were 100 years ago, unfortunately desu. Demographics have changed too much.

GOOD for you!!
Not many canadians do though.
Most canadians are "urbanized" you dumb shit.
Use your brain fuck wit.
I doubt you could apply that survival "knowledge" to actually live.
Please moron.

you're so brainwashed by your urban-city living it is unbelievable. Do you really think it is a rarity for people to live off this land?

What do you think our ancestors did?

Did you know you can do all that and still shitpost too, thanks to satellite internet?

As it currently stands

Probably not

I would however fight to return to the canada of old.

I'm not prepared to die for gay and tranny rights, dindunatives, mass immigration, multiculturalism and diversity

I think you leafs really do over-estimate how great things are here. Surprising, because i always thought you looked down upon us, but the self-loathing from Cucknadians on this thread is much higher than i anticipated.

GO then, the fuck are you waiting for survival champ??
Something to actually happen??
Come on, you can do it for free with no electricity or anything.

GO NOW!! The North is calling for you!

Read above

Lol. You are prepared for anything. I already have solar panels from my medicinal growing days. 10 1000w HP's lights, led, biofuel containers set up. 100s of weed seeds, 1000s of hemp seeds. Moringa seeds, used for filtering water you dimwit, fuck filters. Actually everyone should buy those. I can fucking grow trees indoor faggot. And I only speak of myself, I didn't include saving useless ass breathers like yourself. All I need is a strong native bitch and I'm set.

>Would you die for this flag?
Tons of Canadians probably would;
except in reality they know the real flag of their country is pic.

Yes I do think it's a rarity.

During the winters in communist countries during war, they ate the weak to survive
ATE the weak.

canada is a barren shit hole. There is no century old farms around dumbshit

I think you're a literal city dwelling numale beardo who wishes he was a woodsman.
Got your beard serum handy to stroke off with?

Against the USA? Fuck no, we wouldn't have a chance. Against some jihadi insurgents then sure

Maybe you should go. Sounds like you need to grow a pair and leave the basement. Have you even been outside this year? Go buy a fucking dog and take him for some hikes, it'll do you some good.

No Id kill Americans, they bring degeneracy wherever they go. Not saying we don't have it, but at least ours is isolated to like, 3 provinces, the States is degenerate from the north to the south, the west to the east. Seriously, I'll paint a Canadian flag with the blood of an American if it comes down to it.

Go North faggot. GO

If you're so fucking prepared, why you wasting your life in the city or whatever suburb you call home??

Not against america, I for one will welcome my free ar-15 and box of ammo

Why is the OP so asspained?

He probably couldn't even take Justin "glass jaw" Trudeau in a fight

You self-hating cucks are just as bad as the Trudeau-loving lefties in this country. Both of you want to see the end of this nation. Despicable.

Gun culture
Car culture
Hot women with big fake tits
Warm climates

Umm way better than canada in every way.

if you can't get rich in the USA, you're a failure to country.

This.
Canadians here need to stop being defeatist cucks, 4 years of a leftist government isn't reason to lose all hope.
>canada is a barren shit hole. There is no century old farms around dumbshit

By God you're retarded. Step outside of your shitty city and you'd realize there's agriculture and homesteads all over the place.

Go North survival champ.
The fuck you doing on Sup Forums??
Nature calls faggot. GO NOW!!

Ya....you live in the suburbs cause if you moved your mommy couldn't skype you.

OMG, you are fucking retarded.

I live in Ontario. It's frozen fucking solid during the winter.
NOTHING GROW IN THE SNOW you fucking dipshit.
The FUCK did farmers do all winter??
Winter farming??
Turn of the century hydroponics with 100000000watt lights and shit??

YOU step outside and see how things actually fucking work and not just in your head.

I wouldn't fight for this shitty country full of immigrants

That's a social circle consequence you fuckwit. My dad is a car enthusiast and takes pride in his '72 Montego GT plus my family has 6 guns in the attic. That shit isn't relegated to the USA
It's all about what's acceptable to the people around you, try being a gun enthusiast in New York.

I don't hate myself. I hate canada and canadians.
Deal with it faggot.

I'd love watching your shit hole nation fall apart while everyone pretends life is grand.
Just wish I was on the outside.

I mean, I wouldn't join the Americans, but I am a thorough coward and would prefer to pursue something as far away from the warzone as possible; I'd prefer to read books and jerk off for a few years instead desu

Sounds like you're ready to commit Sudoku faggot, why aren't you doing that? Just because I'm ready doesn't mean I want too. I'm saving up for 100 acres, somewhere between Barrie and Sudbury. I want to start a small brewery or cannabis plantation when it's legalized.

>Fighting in jewish wars

ISHYGDDT

Fuck Canada, I'll join whoever is burning it down just for the .000000005% chance Ill get to hang one of our faggy politicians.

Die achmed. Shiks are going to fucking rape your Muslim brothers soon, glad we imported the good poo in loos. Plus, Muslims hate the cold, another reason to move up there haha.

There is NO car culture in canada, like in the USA.
1972 car?
They had car clubs in the 20s,30s,40s,50s, etc etc etc
canada DID NOT, canada didn't even have fucking cars till the 1950s.
It's engrained in their way of life.
Your dad is acting American with his car love.

Not even canadian
Weedman says I'm welcome, but that doesn't mean I'm dieying for him

LMFAAAOOOOOOO

Good fucking luck on your future failure faggot.

HA HA HA HA

You'll fail and fail hard.

The government will rob you blind too.

>canada didn't even have fucking cars till the 1950s.
just stop

non

Vive le Québec libre!

Not muslim or brown.
Fuck off with your shit tier "achmed" insults you brain dead fuck.
>dar glat goob achmed doot glata doot fuck you nigger gradda bladda doot grade canada GOOD

I might fail but it's better than being brown like you faggot. Blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, I look like a Nordic God dag. Plus I got hopes and dreams, seems all you got is failure and despair. Enjoy your 72 virgins fag, I hope to see you and your Muslims faggots die in the winter.

They are very rare to find unless imported.

First Ford was made 1902.

Find me a cANADIAN made car from then please.
I'll wait.

Fuckin right, revolution when bud? Sick of these liberal shits with no fuckin clue running rough-shod over the country.

Man, you're fucking retarded

Canada belongs to Her Majesty.
If the fat burger munching fuckers invade, then I would fight to the death to defend Her Majesty's Realm.
The Yanks can fuck up the French parts of your country with severe firepower and I'll support them.
Because every good Brit HATES the Frogs.

You bastards changed your flag to a fucking leaf. Look at the pic in this post. And then tell me that a leaf is better.

> I want to start a small brewery
pic VERY related

Oh Canada,

Our home and native land

What is your ethnic background?

True patriot love

In all thy persons of non discriminate gender commands.

With glowwwwwwing hearts

We seeee theeee rise

Not muslim and your "good looks" don't seem to be doing you any good ATM if you have dreams of kidnapping a dirty ugly inuit and forcing her to be your sex slave.

100 acres will run you millions in canada
Then the building cost
Taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes
More fees and taxes
More taxes, permits, fees
More taxes

You're a broke loser failure.

Go North bud, you have a better chance at kidnapping an inuit then even buying 100 acres, let alone putting a building on it.
An industrial sized on at that.

OH YA, have fun heating it all fucking winter with Ontarios amazing hydro rates.
You'll be bankrupt with your first bill

But you got it alllllllllllllll figured out and can surivive up north...............

Not even close. Not in Toronto fag, I'm talking about organic high end 8-9% beer. Not fucking light pussy beer. Go die in a fire.

Big guys strong and free

Our fake, cold, weak, and cucked

Nobody cares, O Canada, we cucks ourselves for thee!

No man, you are and pretty unaware of where you live.
Tough guy challenge for you. Spent this winter in a tent.
Report back in May if you're alive

Deal?

>Being a member of the nation is not a valid reason for dying for the nation

Why the fuck else would you die for a flag then you stupid Hongcouverite? Fuck I hate cucks.

There was a time years ago I would have answered yes.

Now it would depend who was president.

If it was Trump I'd defect immediately and join in the fun.

I'm a dual citizen. The choice is pretty obvious for me.

Can buy 100 acres for around 50 grand lmao. I dated a native, super fucking sexy and rode my dick for hours. Now I'm stuck with an ugly latina who can't fuck for shit and is yappy as fuck.
I build my own shit, I'd start small and expand, if I grow one whole season and wholesale it I'd make around 500k+, enough to build out. You are stupid and ugly.

Italian and fucking proud bud

My grand father fucked up large coming to canada.
All his grandkids are poor with no future just like the rest of canadians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaughlin_(automobile)

What is with your obsession with the winter.

You must be an immigrant

I've never seen an attractive native woman in Northern Ontario. You hit the lottery bud, most of them look like hairy potatoes.

See you're fucking retarded. Who would live in a fucking tent lmao. Go watch a documentary about bears. It'll show you how to survive building a Burrow.

100 acres for 50 grand?
Yappy latina?
Hot naitve?

Just STFU you delusional loser...........

>Canada gets invaded by the UNITED STATES.

I put on my MAGA cap, put up my Trump / PENCE signs and start killing war criminals starting with Wynne the lying lesbian.

Then go back to Italy you ungrateful Guido

Enjoy sweating your balls off.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaughlin_(automobile)
See those all the time eh??
Everyone knows the McLaughlin motor carriage company eh??
Went out of business right quick too.

STFU moron

Yes my family has been in Canada for generations for hundrerds of years.

I would fight for the leaf.

I would die for the leaf.

I give my life to the leaf.

Holy shit dude. You're the one that's brainwashed if you think anyone living in urban areas can survive off the land. Nobody's talking about you and how you can survive. We're talking about the vast majority of Canadians that live near the US border. Please kill yourself

Lol. You're delusional if you don't think outliers exist. You really must be retarded and ugly shitskin.

Nigger if you start a thread like this you should be able to handle some banter, you seem pretty upset that people know how to live up North.

I would've fought for this country before the 60s or even the 80s, before I became a minority in my own fucking city. I have no desire in throwing my life away for a country that's intentionally making me a minority.

Because canada has winter you dumb fuck
Or do you sit inside all year and not notice??

You realize 80% of the world lives within a few 1000 km of the equator right??
Living in the snow is for fucking retards.

>me and my super hot gf are going to burrow into the ground where we will make $500k a year selling weed so that I can open my craft brewery

This is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever read.

Outliers like you and I exist, but the vast majority of Canadians will die.

Lemme guess, you'd wrestle the bear to death, skin him with your finger nails and wear him all winter in his bear burrow to survive.

STFU you delusional loser.

We built your country for you faggot

The ungrateful fucks are you white trash peasants called "canadians"