Why haven't you embraced paganism yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you embraced paganism yet, Sup Forums?

Most Christian denominations are degenerate, in the current year the average christian is a Christcuck. This is an undeniable fact. Christians are accelerating the downfall of western civilization

Just about every Christian church supports mass immigration, and many times the church or members of the church will sponsor refugees or immigrants. Thanks to Christians sponsoring migrants 25% of ISIS’ American fighters are from the state of Minnesota. Minnesotan Lutherans supported the mass importation of Somalis in the 1990s.

In addition to supporting mass immigration because of "Christian charity", many Christians and church officials support mass immigration to boost their dreadful church attendance records. Many Catholic officials in the US are open for their support of mass immigration from Mexico. They support an open borders policy with Latin America because they know most Latin Americans are devout Catholics.

What they don't understand is they're shooting themselves in the foot. They support mass immigration and they oppose socially progressive policies like same sex marriage, or abortion. Third world immigrants overwhelmingly vote for leftist parties,

Varg is slowly becoming the new mascot of pol

99% of pagans are left wing hippies who want to 'dance with nature' and have gay orgies.

Varg is literally the only major pagan figure who is racist and traditional.

You do not know shit.

keep throwing those stones with your weak, twig arms you Abrahama-cuck. You're gonna burn in the end anyways.

I just find the whole paganism thing to be embarrassing, especially when it's just a bunch of retards worshipping Norse gods when they have no actual cultural connection to them and because they are the only European religious mythology they are remotely familiar with.

Meh, we ground you pagan faggots into the dust before and we'll do it again.

Paganism is degenerate

Convert or die faggot

>pagans
>burning mosques or synagogues
Kek. It's like you haven't fully grasped why you are useful idiots.

What do I gain by starting to roleplay pagan? Absolutely nothing.

Yup. In your isles, I'd imagine it to be received as a foreign slaver/rapist/conqueror religion like Islam.

Paganism is pretty empty, dull, and has limited resources (putting aside new age garbage).

You'll do much better feeding your esoteric needs going down the Gnostic / Hermetic road

The problem is that once you become conscious enough for atheism and realize what poisonous horseshit Christianity is, you cant be a pagan in good faith even if you want to. Schopenhauer understood this, by the way.

The best you can do is go through the ritual motions. That alone might have some psycholigical benefit, but its not the same as deep, naive belief.

Pretty much, it's just the ignorance aspect that comes with it that bugs me so much, like people are butthurt over Christianity, oh ok, but then are butthurt over atheists, ok again, so then just try and pretend that they believe in gods they have no connection to because "they are the white gods right?" and they think Norse mythology is "epic" and they have just finished playing Skyrim or something equally embarrassing.

I don't see much paganism of the Norse gods in this country so much, but I do see a lot of Americans bumbling into it and it just makes me cringe whenever I see it.

>Why haven't you become a pagan larper that thinks we wuz Chinese?
Gee I wonder why.

>The problem is that once you become conscious enough for atheism
This implies you need to be conscious to be an atheist, when the truth is you can be as much of a cattle as for any other thing..

> and realize what poisonous horseshit Christianity is
Oh do explain. Will you come up with the "show the other cheek" meme without taking the whole context? Will you try to horseshoe catholic corruption of the truth in here? Maybe sprinkle some "priests fondle kids XDD" in there just for good measure, then ramble about protestantcucks fucking up understanding of the bible even more

>you cant be a pagan in good faith even if you want to.
Maybe because (((germanic))) paganism is the real poisonous horseshit here? It's sure a wonder how german kingdoms developing coincides with conversion to Christianity, HMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that sure fires my neurons.

>thinks pagans are hippies
>never associated paganism to black metal
>or viking metal

Right, when the christian bands stop singing about peace and having gay sex with jesus. To start singing about burning down mosques and raping the muslims. Then you might have an argument

The chain of tradition has been broke.

There are no more priests of Jupiter to pass the tradition to the younger generation for example

>Christians are accelerating the downfall of western civilization
There are no West without christianism.

The whole concept of West x east started with the Great Schism.

If I ever find out Christianity is a ruse, I'm buying a damn fedora.

>It's sure a wonder how german kingdoms developing coincides with conversion to Christianity,
Greco-roman culture.

Like the development of complex arab civilisation begins with the conquest of Iran.

We don't have any idea what the true pagan religions of Europe were like (because early christians throughly erased every trace). So our only option today is to be neo-pagans. Go ahead check out modern neo-pagans such as the Asatru society, see if that really appeals to you. It's just christian priestly rite with Odin-statues plastered on top. They sacrifice fruit because "meat is murder". It's a big joke. All of the stuff Varg talks about is merely speculation, we don't know shit about the real pagan practice, there are no written records. That's why we aren't pagans today.

If anything, the germans killed greco-roman culture off.

Just the way arabs really only served to make Iranian culture go into a decline, mooching off it.

The only way greco-roman values were preserved was Christianity.

And the great Schism started because Rome grew too big to control centrally.

>mosque in Stockholm

Fukkin nice

We know a lot about Roman polytheism.

Yes, i meant european pagan religions. Not latin religion.

And yes you are entirely right. The West is synonymous with Christendom. Now christianity is gone and what do we have to unite us? Monetary influence, trade and economic incentives. I think we are standing before a new dark age, because i've read Guillame Faye.

>Varg is slowly becoming the new mascot of pol
Still better than Milo.

That's a very small and marginal amount of "neopagans" and they're banned from most events or organizations. Actually look into it, meet these people and you will see endless diatribes about how monotheism is patriarchal and cat ladies talking about their goddess nature.

>Supporting a bunch of literal-who cuck gods over the Creator of the universe and all things outside of it.
>Worshiping a bunch of assholes who will burn for their arrogance and traitorous attitudes towards the Creator and his children.

Top Lel
o
p

Lel
e
Lel

> implying Polytheism wasn't influenced by Non-Europeans

Why has Varg become the go-to symbol for neo-"paganism"? Dude's literally an unwashed madman that doomsday preps in the forest, that's about it, he has little concern for the actual future of whites. Pic related would make a far better mascot, if you nerds would get over your edginess.

>an unwashed madman that doomsday preps in the forest

But this is what i strive to be in life.

You venerate a literal cuckold

He's right about some things, but not everything. It's true human is too absorbed into towns and enslaved itself aka we need to embrace nature more. Sure those mosques, synagogues and churches aren't European tradition, merely mimicking it like they mimic Asian traditions in Asia. It's also true religions embrace immigrants since they are immigrants themselves, not European, they simply collecting people followers and aren't interested in preventing interracial marriages. Of course people grew up with it and follow it to the grave. Voting left or right is same shit, since it's all democracy. We need a new system, not new political parties. Voting overall makes no difference since we embraced EU/international laws. A country aka right wing alone can't ban refugees, but we can ban migrants altogether.

Pagan pantheons are rife with cuckoldry my dude.

The only thing Christianity has going for it is that over the last 1500 years, it's slowly adapted as an expression of European nationalism. But for those first 500 years it was under the complete control of the Jews, who used it to dismantle the religions of our ancestors, debase the ideal by touting poverty, ignorance, and ugliness as the ideal states, deny Europeans the higher powers of the mind while simultaneously fueling the egregore YHWH, and just-so-conveniently position themselves as the only banking power in Europe by making it heretical for Christians (And only Christians) to loan money on interest. Jewish control of the world has now become total enough for them to have "outgrown" Christianity and push for it to be replaced with Communism (and eventually with an even more efficient form of YHWH-worship), but Christianity itself remains an alien, anti-European ideology. It must ultimately be expelled, in the same manner as the Jews themselves, by the original spiritual knowledge of our race, which knew many real beings and many real concepts by different and allegorical names.
If you want to start undoing these years of spiritual damage, look up "Reverse Torah Rituals" as a place to start.

>Christians are accelerating the down fall of western civilization

Last time I checked, most European nations have a bigger amount of their population that is either atheist or agnostic when compared to other countries with larger Christian populations.

It'd already occurring in Europe, and no need to worry, most Churches are being replaced with Mosques, I honestly can't wait till Christianity leaves Europe all together, and the continent crumbles apart. Europe deserves every single thing that it's getting.

Bonus round: Trace this chart from 400 AD to 1400 AD, the "Golden Age" of Christian piety in Europe (Keep in mind that "Near Eastern" innovations from 300 BC to 600 AD can be counted as European). It certainly shows what a boon Judeo-Christianity was to our civilization, compared to the heathenry of our earlier ancestors.

Islam is cut from the same cloth as Judaism and Christianity, and it's being used to the same effect as Christianity once was. Same shit different millennium.

I'm not a christian I don't believe in a god.

I have seen how Christianity especially Protestantism created and aided homosexuality and all we see today.

I know of nothing other then the judo-Christianity of today and I can say that its rotten from the core.

I think that these judo-Christians are poison all the:
>Turn the other cheek if they hit you

is pure poison, things where different back in the day of the middle ages however even today Christians are not all pushovers who abandon all armies and never fight asking to be ass raped by invaders hared.

One needs to present extraordinary evidence to think that a christian afterlife exists to justify going against physically demonstrable wrongs.
The Christians failed to do it.

However how do you jump from:
>All judo-Christians are suicidal faggots
to
>Lets believe some other made up crap is real.

Like do you even believe that your gods are real?
like is this a LARP for you or something?
I never understood why you pagans worship these things, like do you actually believe Thor is real?
What is the evidence, for this?

Are you not wasting your time with pointless ritual if more important things are to be made in reality?

All the pagans that are hippies present the most insane justification like they are LARPIng not having a religion.
>Its like my tradition; and Christians stomped us out; and you are hating on me !!!!!!

What about individual countries paganism. Like real scandies and norse gods

>implying I haven't

I suggest people to start off with Mithraism, it's a lot like Christianity and you get to eat some beef for gains.

Jesus Christ will physically pwn you on the day of second coming for your faggotry.

In a sense, paganism is fine because it is an ethnic religion.

It makes the lines clearer, of european in-groups and out-groups. Christianity works fine for a more globalized but European Europe.

No african would practise Finnic or Norse religions. And there is something for paganism in every ethnicity in europe

The majority of Pagans are LARPers and hippies.

The majority of Christians are shitskins and cucks.

We're fucked on both fronts.

>no cultural connection

Where do these terms come from?

>Monday
>Tuesday
>Wendesday
>Thursday
>Friday

Ill wait.

Paganism always has shitty doctrine and metaphysics. This makes them prone to evangelism, which means hypothetical pagan states lose memetic sovereignty quicky.