Injustice 2

Possible concept art for Black Manta in Injustice 2? These designs look bretty good.

Who else hyped for the Fighter Pack 2 trailer on Wednesday?

Middle one is the best in my opinion.

The middle one is good, the other two are shit

If black manta is fighting in atlantas who will hit you in the stage interaction?

I like the little wiggly mouth line on right

Posting GOAT Injustice costume

Aquaman?

Orm

>Not the YJ one on the left

wew lots of shit taste here m8s

The middle on is the best. I hate when people make "practical" versions of characters. Manta's dumb big head is super cool.

vs
You are the one with shit taste here user

>user said Black Manta has a Man Ray shader

I hope to god it's real, there's so many Black Manta parodies in cartoons that they should have no problems finding shaders for him

Alfonzo

But what was his problem OP? Why does he hate the Aquaman? Would he get along with Joker?

>Why does he hate the Aquaman?
Probably the only villain in comic books, at least DC, where the answer to this question is "because"

>Man Ray shader

I NEED THIS

no deathstroke no buy

Anyone have the comic where manta finds out aquaman is alive so he kills everyone in his resturant and goes back to the sea?

Why does the fgc shit on this game? I thought it was pretty fun

It's NRS, they hate anything that comes from the company

NRS games are more financially successful than Capcom stuff and that fact really burns the FGC's ass.

Is skeletor still gonna happen?

I prefer all the injustice 1 designs

It's only going to get worse once Dragon Ball Fighter Z comes out and outsells MvCI

fgc is aids

"SUPPORT SFV OR FIGHTING GAMES WILL DIE"

>When Black Manta joins the fight, Alfonzo is here to kill Aquaman's child!
>Leave it to me!

What are his powers anyway?

Did Injustice 2 sell well?

Hating Aquaman with every fiber of his being. I think he hates Aquaman more than Lex hates Superman.

It sold crazy well

He can also shoot lasers out of the eyes of his helmet and is good with knives and shit.

Relentless hate for one (1) person on the entire planet

I don't think his hate transcends different earths though, like I think each Black Manta hates their own Aquaman or whatever

Crappy fighting system with terrible animations sells well.

Cool.

The fuck are you talking about it's a fantastic game. Maybe you're just bad.

i like the right one. looks teched up as fuck.

Fucking SJWs
Injustice already has enough black characters, like Black Adam and Black Canary.

It's such bullshit, when are we gonna get some white characters like White Cat?

W-when was this??

Best ship

Like last week, it's reasonable to believe him since he was probably the guy who said Blackfire was just a shader for Starfire before she was released

>implying beguiling beauty alone will bewitch Sub-Zero

Have you seen his waifu

Not beguiling enough

Well, it's more like he is her husbando.

So fighter pack announcement is on gamescom?

>tfw no Brainiac Superman gear

Did he say anything about how he'll play?

Yep.

There's a shit load of gear that they got rid of and took out for censoring while leaving us with shitty gear that's barley different.

>censoring
what are you on about m8
Multiple women show legs and cleavages, and some, like Supergirl, actually have more revealing clothes in the final version than in original trailers. And this isn't cut gear, it's Brainiac's body scaled down with Supes' head and S shield slapped on.

He looks like a Zone of the Enders mech
Not a criticism by the way, I love how that game's tech looked, but that was my first thought when I saw it

These are all good but the first one is best because of the feet.

>terrible animations
Fairly certain it gets a lot of praise for it's facial animations

Oy vey
Are you just a Sup Forums shitposter, or butthurt fgcfag?

His eyebeams work like Superman's lasers and that it's insinuated that he's Team Batman solely because Aquaman was Team Superman

Black Manta

>Team Batman solely because Aquaman was Team Superman
kek sounds like our Manta

The biggest problem is how fast and frequent patches come out for it. A lot of people went in on MKX, and then a month later a patch dropped and all their hard work was for not. NRS is changing their approach, which is nice.
It would also be nice if the characters actually stood out in their attacks and animations.

>Still no art yet

Yeah what the fuck

Starfire wants Sub-Zero's ice cold dick in Injustice and no one has made art of it yet?

Apparently MvCI is going to be very much a throwback to the first MvC, and the changes are going to be announced at GamesCom. So the demo wasn't very indicative of the final product.

But it doesn't make me think "Black Manta". And that's a problem.

MUH WESTERNSHIT
MUH NOT CAPCOM
MUH ANIMATIONS WITH WEIGHT INSTEAD OF INSTANT CANCEL GIANT ANIME SWOOSH WAVES

So, you know. Autism.

Why not all three? We got the gear system to make it happen.

I agree with the top 2 points but even injustice has little weight with how people can bounce around the screen, either by doing it themselves or getting combo'd into it.

Nah, MvCI got shafted hard by Disney. The roster has been cut in half compared to MvC2, and we lost more characters than we gained compared to MvC3.

How can you expect MvCI to do well when there is nothing really interesting about it? We got a whopping seven new characters, with only one or two of those new characters looking interesting. In exchange we lost Dr. Doom, all the X-Men, Phoenix Wright, Deadpool, Tron, Shuma Gorath, and more. How the fuck can you have a MvC game without Wolverine, who had been the posterboy of Marvel's side since the beginning?

It's a complete downgrade from 3, both in roster, visual style, and gameplay. There is absolutely nothing to look forward to on it. Hell the one unique character I was hyped for, Monster Hunter, isn't playable. Sure they might be DLC, but that's too little too late for a launch title already lording Sigma as DLC.

You can thank Fox for losing Doom and the X-men (and Deadpool), and the most recent build looks a lot better than older ones. I agree on the other roster issues though.

Nah, it's all on Disney. They outright refused to let Capcom use those characters in fear of giving Fox free marketing.

It's just like how Disney is trying to make sure the Fantastic Four are giving as little publicity as possible in comics due to them not having the film rights.

MvC should be the last fighting game that needs to ever remove characters They should only add more and more, they have all of fucking marvel to use... Capcom, i'm not sure what to say about them. Capcom has a huge roster to use, in my opinion at-least

I don't really like the helmet of the third one. It's a little too far departed from the aesthetic.

I understood why MvC3's roster was smaller. MvC2 was able to take the sprites of characters from their past games and put them together, letting them have a huge roster. Capcom had to work to make sure all of MvC3's models were designed well and made from scratch.

Even so, they still sported a impressive cast of 36 characters at launch, then 48 with Ultimate MvC3, which was close to MvC2's massive 56-man roster.

Hell, I'd even forgive MvCI's mediocre 30-man roster if they had at least using the opportunity to let less exposed and unique Marvel and Capcom characters shine. But they couldnt even do that thanks to Overlord Disney

I personally think MvCI would gain immensely from just a few more characters from both sides. Wolverine, Doom, and Ghost Rider from Marvel, Jill (RE), Captain Commando, and Asura from Capcom would make so many people happy. And that's just three each.

Middle would look better with the tubes on the left's.

I actually agree, though Ghost Rider is in MvCI.

If I could add just three characters from previous games for each side, I'd add Doom, Wolverine, and Deadpool for Marvel, and Captain Commando, Amaterasu, and Phoenix Wright for Capcom.

If I could add new characters, it'd be Bullseye, Squirrel Girl, and Speedball for Marvel, and Asura, Leon (RE4 styled) and Gene for Capcom.

It's pretty shit and every fighter is better

Based Mouseketeer.

>n-no really it's bad! even MvCI will be better!
>p-please buy our game!

Man, I'd hate to be you, Mr. D*sney intern. Having to damage control MvCI must be like trying to put out a dumpster fire with a water pistol.

Here's the thing, even if MvCI were only allowed Doom, Wolverine, and Magneto from the past games, that would alone bring the roster up, but only if these characters were given out for free.

Animation issues, 2v2, return of Infinity Gems, horrible mobile looking graphics, the fact that the game has a 1 year development cycle and is being made specifically for esports, less than 5 new characters on the initial roster, DLC being sold to you right out of the gate, and it is NOT optional if you want to keep up with the game, the constant shilling by FGC pros like Yipes, Fchamp and Justin Wong calling the game "sick" and "creative", Peter Rosas calling the characters functions and heavily implying no one remembers the X-Men while Logan, a movie that blows ANY MCU film out of the water came out only month prior. The fact that roster is 100% used assets from MvC3, no X-Men or Doom, Marvel side is pure MCU cancer, I could go on and on really, Fact is, the gameplay DOES look very solid at least.

so what happened to Brainiac in Batwank's ending? Will he be back in the sequel's story mode?

Middle's helmet on lefts body would be best: classic, but innovative

Remember the fortress of Solitude stage in Injustice 1? Remember how it had Doomsday?

Remember how nothing changed when you played using Doomsday?

Same thing is going to happen.

They already do that in Injustice. Normally if you fight on Brainiac's Ship, Brainiac is is sitting on his chair in the background, watching you. You can knock your opponent into him as an environmental interaction. If one of the players is using Brainiac, no one is sitting in the chair.

Aquaman

All of them should be gear

What kind of lewd things do they do

All three are most likely concept art of what the gear will be

It's literally the YJ helmet

>Ice and Fire

God the gear system was such a letdown. All the possible options shown and constant talk about how much there was and it's really just the same few pieces with different names or coloring, while the only real, decent looking pieces are Epics that you'll never see.

They don't like DBFZ?

Are there songs of it?

They are still being added it probably takes some time. With that being said, some characters have inexcusaly bad gear options like Cyborg and Joker.

>With that being said, some characters have inexcusaly bad gear options like Cyborg and Joker.
One who got really snubbed with Gear is Swamp Thing. There is such a vast potential, and all he got was just different arrangementes of vines and bark, with some shrooms added for epics, which doesn't even make sense, since mushrooms aren't even plants.

>M-MELT FOR ME SUB-ZERO-KUN TEEHEE~~

Has Sup Forums ever been more hyped for an Injustice character?

>Corn Thing

every time.

A lot of the high profile FGC members are hardcore Capcom shills.

>Remember how nothing changed when you played using Doomsday?

He changes costume into either the original or Regime costume opposite of which one the player is using. If both players each pick a different costume, he'll change into the containment suit costume (or the one that wasn't picked by the players). It makes sense given the interdimensional continuity of the game and the fact that Doomsey has been cloned before.

Related, J'onn disappears from the background of the Watchtower when he is selected.