Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio&index=2&list=RDQMNf3vU08vot4
youtube.com/watch?v=MtLwzyFQva4
youtu.be/e3PQ67rwaCU
youtu.be/TH9TJj9Qj-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disgusting.

I would still smash her.
But I miss the 50's sense of sensibility.

I know right? It's amazing and we need more of it.

It wasn't that blatant at first.
But then they started pandering so now that's her whole character.

It can't be helped.

Did it turn you gay?

Let's be honest, you were probably closeted in the first place, you insecure fag.

Whats wrong with having a couple of gay space rocks in a cartoon?

Featuring gay characters in a show isn't enough to qualify for propaganda.

Unless the agenda is simply "put gay characters more often in show", but what's wrong with that.

everything is wrong with this

homosexuality is the first step towards the destruction of civilization

look at Rome they accepted fags and then their great empire was destroyed by this

so did Greeks

>look at Rome they accepted fags and then created a great empire

>Fat kid fusion
>becomes a slutty girl ready to drink gallons of sperms

What did Cartoon network mean by that

It was barbarians who destroyed Rome. Worry more about the invaders raping your daughters instead of 0.1% of the population fucking each other in the ass, you worthless cuckservative.

fag

I think you're just mad cause you're single.

>homosexuality is the first step towards the destruction of civilization
Source
>look at Rome they accepted fags and then their great empire was destroyed by this
They were gay from the very beginning, this isn't the element that ended them.

It was dictatorship that destroyed Rome.

Mediterranean cultures had accepted homosexuality before Rome became an empire.
So long as you were the one giving the dick of course, it was considered womanly and unbecoming of someone to take it in the ass.

>most of the heroes are female space rocks
>All of the villains are female space rocks

If representation is propaganda (which it's not, unless you come from an area with three cults and no dentist), then technically on a percentage basis, Steven Universe is heavily biased towards a male audience.

I mean come on, there's an evil lesbian space rock empire, who sort people on their type and colour in a racist caste system, and the leader of the good rebellion was swayed by her love of humanity (and probable dickings).

Goddammit man.

>look at Rome they accepted Christianity and then their great empire was destroyed by it
>The US' decline is directly correlated the drop in it's commitment to be a secular country

And just like that folks, you too can be an obtuse retard on the internet. There's no such thing as a complicated problem when everyone's exactly the same!

Society stopped caring about the mentality of kids the moment they allowed gay people to adopt them.

Many people will think I false-flag, but I don't give a fuck.

I'm gay and I never kiss with my boyfriend when kids are around in public.
Also, we would never adopt a kid and make it live in a society that will look at it like it's alien because it has two daddies.
That's selfish beyond belief, and I disdain the gay people who put their needs of having a family first, disregarding the consequences the kid will face because of their decision.

Also most- if not all- transgenders have mental issues. There, I said it.

I want to poz your self loathing hole in front of kids

Whatever you say, dude.

>kids show has positive messages and morals
Stop the fucking presses

Let me fill you with my highly viral load;.Please

Have you ever noticed how when it's politics you like, it's fine, but when it's politics you don't like, it's propaganda?

Really gets the noggin joggin.

>Implying that's the reason I do it and not because it's inappropriate for kids to see two adults tonguing in the park.
Wew
It's okay user, It's the virus talking, not you.

>pro-faggotry
>positive

Stop confusing morals with your HIV tests, idiot.

Faggotry is ok tho

>It was barbarians who destroyed Rome. Worry more about the invaders raping your daughters instead of 0.1% of the population fucking each other in the ass, you worthless cuckservative.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio&index=2&list=RDQMNf3vU08vot4

Garnet is the best thing to come out of this cartoon.

>But I miss the 50's sense of sensibility
Why is a 70 year old posting on Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=MtLwzyFQva4

But that last bit about secular is true

>propaganda
But Steven Universe isn't perenially funded by the state or a private company, potentially at a fiscal loss, with the goal of spreading non objective information as truth in order to further a political goal. Its a ficticious show featuring fictional characters that only airs because gains made from production outweigh th costs of labor and that the ratings are decent enough to justify renewals.

It'd be different if this show was airing on CNN or CSPAN and getting renewed endlessly regardless of viewer approval while explicitly parading it's lessons as truth.

>accepted fags
They were fags from the jump.

Just because my giblets are shrivelled doesn't mean I don't want to baste that turkey with my gravy.

Stevonnie is really really hot sometimes but other times they don't do it for me
Sugar needs to get her boarders under control

Yeah ancient Rome was gay as fuck and they lasted centuries - the USA going to shit doesn't really have anything to do with the fact that in the last couple of years we've become a little less shitty to gays.

It's more that we are dumb as fuck and easily led to dumb conclusions by hucksters peddling distractions from real issues and easy solutions for complicated problems.

>I would still smash her.
we all wanna break these rocks with sledgehammers

It's only propaganda when you disagree with it

>A sensible fag
Who would've thought?

there's a difference between roman homosexuality and the modern gay lobby

this

So, will this thread end on 500+ posts of shitposting & bait, or will it hit page 10 with the 300 post mark? Take your bets, Sup Forums!

>ITT: People unironically support the media shoving gay degeneracy down our kids' throats

I mean, I know it's Sup Forums and all, but still, Jesus Christ people.

>Complaining about degeneracy
>On Sup Forums
Get off this site, you whiny faggot

Mind the edge, son.

He's right you know

>Miss modesty
>Openly makes indecent comment

Virgin

THICC

Yeah, back then they also fucked twelve year old boys too.

I don't want to open up and sound like a fag, okay?

Get with the times, grandpa. Homosexuals are no longer considered "risque" material. The new fad is punching nazis and shooting blacks.

Mary

Lesbian homos are the most vanilla shit out there. Only hairy fags are still somewhat considered taboos.

The modern gay lobby just wants to fuck each other in the butt in peace and not have people fuck with them over it or tell kids that they are literally sent from hell and want to rape them.

That doesn't sound like a big deal. If I can fuck my wife in the ass and have it be cool with the state then why shouldn't some dude get to plow his boyfriend?

>modern gay lobby just wants to fuck each other in the butt in peace
They already are, have been, for a long time. What they want is public recognition of their anal intercourse.

No they don't. They just wanna marry each other, and in the US, we already have that, so now they're working on getting it everywhere else.

They also want to make it so that you can't be fired for being gay. Which, surprisingly enough, is a thing that still happens in this country.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

The fusions are too suggestive.

>look at Rome they accepted fags and then their great empire was destroyed by this
For the last time, it's not gay if you fuck a dude in exchange of boats!

I'm more than willing to give this show the benefit of the doubt on this kind of stuff. But lots of it just rubs me the wrong way. Listening to interviews with Rebecca and the other staff members reeks of them trying to give themselves more social justice points, and using the show, and the kids who watch it, as a political tool.

But what about your my 14 months worth of rent ?

That's nothing, get on my level

wtf is this

>>look at Rome they accepted Christianity and then their great empire was destroyed by it
So how do you explain Byzantine lasting for over another millennium?

long as fuck read, but this post will enlighten you. there is still time to fix your sexuality. save and spread this post, it holds much power, and hopefully it can return the world to its former glory. diversity is a trend that needs to die.

I guess Danger and Eggs
youtu.be/e3PQ67rwaCU

Go back

This. If you're going to be a Sup Forumslack, at least complain about rapefugees so your points make sense.

KILL GAYS.

>Look at us guys, we made an empire in the dark ages

It's pretty easy getting hat tricks at football when the opposition doesn't show up for three centuries to slowly, but surely, kick the shit out of you.

Even then, the turks and arabs caused so much damage that a whole tonne of byzantine texts are missing from 8th century onwards.

LGBT propaganda aside is pretty decent desu, lighthearted, cute and fun, i still hate fags but anyways is still good.

>Blatant
Not really. It's pretty well done. You dipshits could start taking notes, but you're never going to produce anything original in your lifes anyway.

Sue

Unironically kill yourself, you sad uninformed tool. Holy shit. I wish this was bait, but I'm pretty sure you are actually real

Start with yourself, you sad angry loser.

he's mad because he's Sup Forums

did Sup Forums really fall for this

this fag

>this thread
>all these triggered faggots
>muh "go away Sup Forums >:("
How did a board dedicated to comics and cartoons become faggier than one literally dedicated to faggotry

>red text

Fuck off, kike

I aint readin all that

youtu.be/TH9TJj9Qj-Q

found the newfag

Lurk moar

>Things I disagree with are propaganda

I had a dream about that happening to me.

My boss literally just handed me a slip of paper that said "Fired for being gay."

>Blatant shitposting on Sup Forums

What the fuck
?

>These threads
Let me play you the song of my people:

When you look at cartoons (and all media, really), you find that they are full of small messages. We call the sum effect of these messages "socialization".

The reason most don't complain about or notice most of these messages is because they are the norm in a Western society, messages like: "Stealing/cheating is bad", "Helping others is good", or "There are only two genders".

For example, these messages might take the form of making a cheating character the villain, or, in this case, making homosexuality and gender fluidity appear normal.

This is also the basis for propaganda. For example, the 1938 children's book, Der Giftpilz, was intended as anti-Semitic propaganda. As such, the book portrayed Jews as thieves, pedophiles, abusers, etc. By itself, this book could not turn a whole generation Anti-Semitic. But when combined with other propaganda, such as anti-Semitic films, literature, and speech from government officials, it's acting as a piece of a larger puzzle.

These messages are only noticed when they are very saturated and on the nose ("Don't do drugs"), or considered abnormal ("There are many genders").

An example of being on the nose backfiring also comes from Nazi Germany, in the competition between the box office of two propaganda films, Jew Suss (commissioned by Joseph Goebbels, toe propaganda minister) and The Eternal Jew(commissioned by the one and only Adolf Hitler). The Eternal Jew was a "documentary" that relied on blatantly saying that Jews are evil, uncivilized etc. It flopped. Jew Suss, on the other hand was a narrative film where the main villain just so happened to be Jewish, which was carefully edited by Goebbels himself to remove any portrayal of the (Jewish) villain as sympathetic. It was a critical and financial success, yet it later earned the reputation of being one of the most antisemitic films of all time.

(1/2)

However, the socialization effectiveness of a piece of media is also dependent on the socialization forces of other entities (family, institutions, businesses, etc.) For example, if a cartoon told children to steal, that force of socialization would be counteracted by other forces, like family, religious leaders, etc. Likewise, the aforementioned anti-Semitic propaganda would fail if it wasn't backed up by family members, institutions, and other propaganda.

And so, a single cartoon alone will not change a child's mind. However, when this message is repeated enough by other cartoons (as well as by other media, and dominant figures such as government officials, teachers, etc.) supporting the gender spectrum, it will aid in the process of socializing the child to accept these things as normal, or at least make them feel ashamed and abnormal for being opposed to it.

TL;DR -In conclusion, everything has a message, but whether or not you notice it depends on how you feel about the subject, how obvious the message is, and how often it is repeated. So the question isn't whether or not it has a message, but rather if the message is something that you think society or a small, imporessionable child really needs or would benefit from.

See AIDS and anal prolapse ain't healthy, and provide no benefit to society, other than keeping doctors busy.

>AIDS and anal prolapse
Neither are exclusive to gay people. You wanna see some anal prolapse? Check out Proxy Paige.

>provide no benefit to society
Neither does shitposting on an Italian machete-juggling imageboard. Guess that means you should leave.

What choice do they have but recruit? It's not like they can reproduce.