Easily Barbara.

Bette Kane.

Babs

You all know the answer.

Lmao freaking dick.

Indeed and it's not Cass.

>"Clean thoughts, chum. Clean thoughts."

Kate Kane

Cassandra's the only one to ever have a series of any substance. She's the best practically by default.

The real answer is Batgirl is a shit identity that should be abolished and Batgirlfags are almost as cancerous as Robinfags.

This one.

They are actually worse.

Robin fans have their moments when they get along while Batgirl fans rarely do.

Batwoman is the one who shouldn't exist, really what Rucka and Morrison thinking? She is a Jewish lesbian and military brat too!

Toss up between Cassie and Stephanie

Cassandra does things to my dick. Good things...

Me too.

I guess Cass was skill-wise.

But Steph will always be my favorite.

Stephanie.

Cassandra was the best as she had the motivation, ability and supporting cast. Stephanie was alright and Barbara was only worth something as Oracle.

She will return

He's only human.

This. Stephanie's was a curious one at redemption for all the times she's fucked up. But it made sense then. She hasn't fucked up as big as she had when she became Batgirl.

Barbara can be but DC has done jack and shit with her since the New 52. They should just make her Oracle again and either make Cassandra Batgirl again or just make a new one.

But she's been back for over a year

I think that user wants her back as Batgirl.

literally the only good one

Wot

Hmmm...

> we will never have a Batgirl think it's freaking Christmas again when a random supervillain shows up on your doorstep.

Stephanie. I love Cass, but I feel we didn't saw enough of Steph as Batgirl.

Babs
>fine enough supporting character, handful of good solo stories, an excellent mini, and some fucking horrid ongoings
Cass
>Great intro, ongoing went from great to bad to pretty good, good guest appearances before horrible guest appearances, dogshit mini
Steph
>Good ongoing, a few good guest appearances
Bette
>nobody cares

Tough call between her and Steph, but I still give it to Cass.
The Puckett/Scott stuff is just such a delight to read.