This woman is half Syrian half Finnish. This is what future Europeans will look like

This woman is half Syrian half Finnish. This is what future Europeans will look like

She looks ancient greek

Nice, the Syrian genes dealt with the slanty eyes

Ours are prettier. And redpilled.

>binland

Syrian mother or father?

There is a right answer. And that's the only way I'll accept this racemix

Mongs + Middle Easterners = Whites.

she would pass as white in most western countries

Why are so many of the Polish women who come to Ireland and Britain coal burners?

I've seen tons of them with black babies

You defend your race to protect culture, heritage, lineage, history etc. Not a fucking aesthetic you pathetic Swedecuck.

Since when did chinks start getting to tell us what passes for white amirite fellow white people?

Poles that emigrated early on were absolute shit-tier bottom of the barrel, and these shit-tier women love exotic men.
On the other hand, most women I know are even more racist than I am but I didn't have to emigrate for muh welfare.

says 60% white

Looks like an Arab

Would fuck, as long as she keeps the hijab on.

dated an Iran/Swedish girl for a bit. gorgeous combo but so fucking crazy

So the future of Europeans will be rape babies?

Since when did Americans? Fucking south america has more proud European stock than your mutt of country and they don't get killed and robbed everyday by niggers.

>Canadians
>culture, heritage, lineage, history

Looks like a modern Finn rather than Greek or Syrian. You can see many similar faces on the street every day.

It's not surprising considering how syrians are part white and finns have the purest white genes in the world.

Whitest genes in europe might bleach their genes enough