Voltron: Legendary Defender

One day I ope they get the rights to the old music and play the themesong in the final episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

ultraformats.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One day I hope we get an episode of Pidge awkwardly trying to be more of a girl so we get her in cute outfits that she hates.

Nothing suggests she doesn't like cute outfits.

That's not a cute outfit.

I just want more Pidge man

Shit taste.

Matt > Pidge

So what is Sup Forums's opinion of this show? I just watched it all at work this week and am curious.

t. male with no fashion sense

I personally like it.

If you want Sup Forums's opinion don't look in these threads because you'll mainly find autists who love to shitpost and jack off to the characters on the show.

>tfw cute grill that can't make the most out of it because lack of fashion sense

She looks like her mom picked out that outfit. We already know pidge doesn't know how to color coordinate, when it comes to street lothes shed probably go the easy route and wear black/gray/green all the time

Hide Kuron threads.

Ignore Kuron posts.

Do not reply to Kuron posters.

I hope Kuron gets his own season.

You made a Kuron post just now, though. Checkmate.

Pidgefags just want to lick her pits, they don't pay much attention to the character aside from that.

Not true, I love her dorky personality and the fact she cares about her brother so much.

gotta love the mice

Do any characterfags actually care about their characters?

How do you feel about the paladin mice theory getting BTFO?

I love Keith.

I don't even watch the show, but I want to do lewds things with the jap titcow.

Not even Keith loves Keith.

What theory are you talking about.

I'm not gonna lie, I feel relieved. The mice are pure and the idea of them actually being other species concerned me, I'm glad that they're indeed mice and not shapeshifting alteans or whatever.

That the mice are the spirit of the old Paladins and/or shape shifting Alteans.

I hope she gets to grow out her hair out at the least.

Biggest turn off for me is the generic as fuck transformation music when they form Voltron

But I love Keith.

But Shiro does like a brother.

All the music is generic, it's the most disappointing part of the show.

gotta eat the mice

Keith loves Shiro but Shiro still doesn't know how he got stuck with the weird kid from the Garrison.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chris Palmer is a fujo.

Same.

There is nothing fujo about brotherly love.

Yes, I like the whole cast and enjoy analyzing them when there are people around who are open to serious discussion. But shitposting is fun too.

I hope she gets a cute shorter haircut.

What do you mean? If they're characterfags then of course they will.

What's up you paladin fetishing fucks? I made a lewdness collage earlier. I was gonna try and do all the paladins but Shiro/Kuron just has so much.

I care about all the characters I like which is the majority of the cast.

There's liking the fandom or lewd version of the character and then there's liking the character.

If you have the time, you should do one for each character.

Lance might have enough material for his own. The rest don't get so sexualised.

Post some of your favorite fanart, doesn't matter what it is.

Not that user, but I did the one yesterday that tried combining them into one collage. It's hard to find fanservice for characters who aren't Shiro, Lance, or Keith though so I don't know if doing one for each character would be feasible. Has there been any lewd Hunk outside of the one ass shot in the show?

Keith got the footfag and plugsuit shit in the BOM episode, Hunk also had some nice assshots.

Keith fanservice is a gift.

ok

My favorite character is the reason I decided to check out this show and is the main reason I'm still watching it now

I want this to be Hunk's final form by S5

Probably the shallow waifu/husbandofags who wouldn't care about their character if they weren't fappable enough. I think that's the distinction between characterfags and waifu/husbandofags though.

Shh, they're sleeping

How can you be so cruel to such a perfect angel?

Kuron must be protected.

How could you include that random pic of him getting slimed in the lower left corner but not this classic?

Kuron is a fake and must be annihilated

Kuron was an improvement.

He just wants to live in peace and be treated with love.

At there's a CD with music from the OG Voltron.

>a portal between dimensions suddenly opens, bringing together the Paladins and 3G
>two groups quickly band together
>while they are discussing something they hear a loud noise, like someone recorded a group of cats purring and cranked the volume up to 11
>everyone wonders what is going on
>Coran walks in with a confused look on his face. "Uhhhh...I think you should all come outside."
>everyone present follows Coran to outside the castle
>they witness the Voltron Lions having surrounded much smaller Galeon, cuddling up to him and rolling around in front of him
>Galeon feels rather uncomfortable with this display of affection

This specific mice picture is particularly blessed.

Sauce?

Same here bud! I'd been putting off watching the show until I learned that Pidge was a girl, and then I jumped right on because I find androgynous ladies very relatable

ultraformats.tumblr.com/

I want to wrap Kuron in bubble wrap and keep him in a drawer for safekeeping.

I love Pidge and I feel she's woefully underused.

Keith and Shiro being affectionate towards each other is cute.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Voltron finale. It confirms real Shiro never comes back. (Pic is Kuron)

Listen: youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY

How is he so cute, bros?

Do I have permission to be a dumb sheithposter?

You are permitted to slutshiro post.

The civil kind or the bitter tumblr refugee kind?

as long as you are polite about it and prepared to ignore the handful of angry anons who will inevitably give you shit

Considering how so many things kept trying to kill him in one episode, bubble wrap would be a huge help.

Dumb Sheithposter.

Damn, you're right! Here, I have improved upon it.

They already stated they're intentionally avoiding going for the same kind of music, so don't get your hopes up.

They also stated the reason why they don't have the old music is because they couldn't get the rights.

I'd be fine with your statement, but that doesn't change how awful VLD's music is.

Shiro doesn't want to be lewd. He just wants to be left alone but things keep happening to him.

Of course. Just keep the tumblr shitposting to a minimum, sheithposting should be about Keith milking Shiro's big beefy cowtits.

Would Shiro or Kuron make a better bride?

>always getting captured or vanishing
>rockin tits and is always dressed in lewd outfits that literally stick to his skin
>slimed, tentacle monstered, always getting tied up or strapped down, choked
>gratuitous fanservice
>doesn't get into any of this on purpose, has a veneer of cute innocence

Is Shiro an ecchi heroine?

I want Romelle to be the hero of Shiro's ecchi heroine adventures.

Shiro. Kuron is a dumb and ugly gaijin.

>not including his face in that shot
>still including that random ass shot of him getting goo'd

Shiro
>bad cooking
>best cow body
>always getting captured
>innocent and kind
>wants to bear your children
>a fluffier tuft
>might die, probably won't

Kuron
>dumb
>unintentionally lewd
>cute as fuck
>still has a good body
>can go 7 days without food or water and still be conscious
>cant grow a beard properly
>more likely to die, either by sacrifice or clone deficiency

Personally, I would go with Both, fool!

No, fuck off.

He's not blushing in the unedited screenshot, though. And Shiro getting mysterious white goo slobbered onto him is lewd without needing to be photoshopped.

What about if pre Kerberos Shiro was thrown into the mix?