2050. That's 34 years away from now. What is your opinion on this?

2050. That's 34 years away from now. What is your opinion on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMQw5s7XvPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are hideous half breed mongrels

Americans have always been ugly mongrels. Little change there.

Also, these people don't look fat enough. Won't like 70% of Americans by obese by 2050?

bullshit

How is that beautiful?
1/10
They look like a fucking cartoon frog.

Nah, it's been going down from what I understand. Being overweight on the other hand...

Someone nuke this whole country and learn from our mistakes.

Well, I guess we're gonna have to get used to them because that is what the majority of Americans will look like when you and I are elders

thats a long way to say americans

They're all ugly

Too much negroid DNA and not enough Asian Males impregnating White Females

That it gets posted here too damn much.

Also it's bullshit. If the average looks nothing like that now, it's not going to be the case in 1 generation.

Bros are we turning into Brazil?

That's some stupid bullshit. Light hair and light eyes are recessive genes. Nobody who breeds with shitskins, gooks, or beaners are gonna have a kid who looks like the top row

It's not. Miscegenation is nowhere near as popular as it needs to be. White people miscegenate the least. This is just the narrative they want you to accept at a subconscious level so you will be more open to becoming a race of coffee-colored serfs.

t. coudenhove-kalergi

False. The Singularity will occur in 2045 and we won't have biological bodies once our consciousness are transferred to humanoid/bio robots that have a mind-machine interface.

>and it's beautiful
Is this sarcasm?

Look on the bright side
>2050
>whites are a small minority
>THEM MULATTOS BE OPTESSIN US WHITE FOLKS
>liberals give us welfare and let us get into colleges easier because of affirmative action

If you could, would you rather "live" in such a society or nuke/radiate/poison somehow your own homeland so its inhabitable by nobody?

I say it is meant for the whites and if we can not have it nobody should have it.

The future is ugly.

They will exist and they will be a lower caste.

Propaganda. The only way this could happen is if every white millennial married a non-white, and white women race mix less than anyone.

Also, did they try to find the ugliest mongrels possible?

>One Drop Rule

Make
America
Gorilla
Again

>americans will literally turn into Brazil in your lifetime

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ugoos?

>niggers with nukes

Oh god...

>What is your opinion on this?

National JEWgraphic.

I'm sure they just barely even believe in their own lies anymore.

Kek, I'm actually originally from Brazil and it's not a bad thing at all. There isn't much racism in Brazil because everyone is a mix race mongrel. Blacks and whites act the same, there's no ghetto black culture.

Ugh, simply reading "its beautiful" makes me uncontrollably furious

Liberals are fucking hilarious.

>white genocide is a myth
2 minutes later..
>this is how Americans will look like in 2050!

Make America American Again.

MAAA

Yes, this will be your new fancy culture, get used to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMQw5s7XvPY

Theyre not wrong.

I would take option 3 and migrate to a European nation that hasn't already been dominated by Muslim which will probably be Poland

Racemixing was a mistake, just look at latin america.

hmmm.... really makes me ponder....

Nah we'll burn the place down before we let the mongrels have it.

There's no separate ghetto black culture because it's just your culture. Brazil is like Chicago: the Country

Even if there won't be any racemixing the people in power will try to bring in tens of millions who look like that.

They're not saying this is what EVERYONE will look like but the majority will be mixed race people. It makes sense once you look at the high birth rates of blacks and the low birth rates of whites

>always been ugly mongrels
That's what happens when Euros are allowed to interbreed for generations. Terrible ancestral genetics.

t. ray kurzweil

t. Shekelsteinberg

Blacks are hated literally everywhere they go. Get fucked, nigger.

You realize there's white babies being born right now right?

fpbp

They couldn't even find attractive mulattos to push their propaganda

I'm pretty sure they're computer generated images.

If something doesn't happen in about 10 years then mixing of races is unavoidable. White women already have some of the lowest birth rate combined with feminism and MGTOW, the future looks dark literally and figuratively.

>we will have jet packs
>we will all live to be 200
>we will be working on colonizing other planets
>we will all be half breed niggers

Sure we will famalam

Negrotic does not result in 'beautiful.' Genetic Democracy is as empty a concept as Democracy itself.

It's not going to happen. Most people have preference for dating within their own race. The only change would be that 34 years from now there would be more Mexicans in the US, but hopefully the election may have a say in that.

Yeah homogeneous potato masterrace!

This is true all of Brazil is one big ghetto but south of Brazil is where a lot of The pure white brazilians live and they're not racist like here in the US

For every one white baby being born there are 15 spics getting spit out right now.

That feel when no more racism

Underrated
Lads--
Kek

Did you honestly just say there's no ghetto culture in brazil? Man you niggers are seriously stupid

lel ye, just like the settlers treated the native americans once they were a clear minority right?

Blacks have been stable at 12-14% for generations, they all get aborted or killed. Most mexcrement are mixed race, so if you include them then I could agree with you. They will take over the southwest and we will have similar proportions of hhhlatinos and European stock unless we do something.

>have a girlfriend
>hispanic but really cute
>I told her to wait for marriage
>I goto sleep
>I wake up, im tied to the bed naked
>Starts fucking me against my will
>mouth closed shut with tape
>cums
>pregnant

>turning into brazil

It's retarded. The vast majority of people still breed within their own race. It will take centuries of interbreeding to change what the "majority" of people will look like.

If all Asians were like Lee I wouldn't mind as much.

Lee was 1/4 Germanic btw...

that is why i dont date american wimin

>implying pic isn't an example of true human ingenuity.

No, just cherry picked.

True, they want their easily manipulated slave race. Hopefully enough people wake up to reject that.

What I meant by that is that the blacks and whites don't have segregated cultures like here in the US where blacks are raised to be ghetto and whites are raised to be succesful and good citizens. In Brazil its just diffirent I don't know how to explain it just watch some socio political documentaries about Brazil everything is extremely complex we even have a huge Japanese population in Brazil too

You're still implying that there's way more miscegenation that there is.

It will take only people who were born in the 70-80s to die that average American will be something from between majority latino/black/asian and white. Maybe even sooner with your immigrants.

Fucking disgusting

>tfw USA is literally worse than mestizo Latin america tier
>tfw they're an immoral and crumbling society who the juice abandoned
>tfw ''The United Caliphate Union of Great Britain, Ireland, Pakistan & Bangladesh'' annex them
>tfw the new mixed race nigger Americans are our new slaves

>bullshit

Not an attractive woman in the bunch.

Asian men need to man the fuck up and start being worthy of white women

No more diversity, everyone will equally ugly and worthless.

>National geographic determined what Americans will look like in 2020, and it's beautiful

Why the prevalence of black facial features? Or Asian?
If anything it will be Latino/Caucasian.

What the hell are those things

*be

If they aren't racist how do they maintain their pure white areas?

Also it isn't "racist" to marry your own race and protect your home. You can take care of your own without hating the other.

she's mexican illegal immigrant =)

>one generation away
>not a single white person

Race war?

The cooling effect of Asian psychology will temper white people's instinct to chimp out and reorganize society in violent revolution every 80 years.

The beta whites will be happy with their Asian or Latina wives, keeping them pacified.

The spics will be just harsh and violent enough to drive out the blacks. Their numbers mean they can outbreed them or dilute them enough to finally rid society of the worst aspects of African impulsivity.

Hispanics are going to blend the races the most while still being white supremacists like in Latin American countries where the elite is very white. It'll fix most racial issues by making the black/white divide less stark.

Everything's going to be fine.

I'm not even racist and I think they all look horrid, save the two on the down left who look just slightly below average.

Hideous

Americas future

It's possible.

For example, in the 60's-80's, thin women were considered beautiful.

Now... women with comically giant asses are considered beautiful.

Give it 50 years, and warts will be considered beautiful

They don't even look human

all the same shit. hurr durr im not american because im an illegal immigrant. ive been to mexico its like a 2/3 shitty usa.

They don't race mix. My family is from south Brazil and we have no blacks on either side of my family. Everyone is French and Italian heritage

WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE BEAUTIFUL LATINO RACE
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE OVER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying there are 50% blacks and 50% whites in America
Nah.
Everyone would look asian with slightly different noses and make a shade or two of poop brown here and there.

caught you, thanks for the confirmation =)

They all look weird and ugly. wow I cant wait. The world will be so much nicer without blue eyes and non-flat noses. Thanks Globalism!

damnit, filet me well sir. i have swam against many currents

Also, it's going to extremely increase white racial consciousness amongst remaining pure white. And conservative whites already race mix less than anyone else.

Whites will retreat to certain states like Montana and their cosy cities in the Midwest and the country as a whole will stop being so easy to ideologically galvanize into supporting military occupations in the middle east since hispanics don't give a shit about that stuff and only care about gibs. Asians also don't fall for it. Only whites are ideologically motivated and organized enough to be controlled that way.

The 3-4 people in the bottom look more latinos than like niggers

>learn from our mistakes.
Oh come on. We don't learn even from our own.