Fast Food

Sup Forums will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLxlU-uAHIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't.

We need to get back to basics, what about real food?
from the butcher, bread from the baker?

no shit. thats what every Sup Forumsack looks like

Dubs truth, eating what grows or grazes is very easy! Steak and broccoli what more could you want

WTF do I care if people eat themselves to obesity?

>inb4 muh burden on society

Do people really eat at mcdonalds?

that guy's forearm is probably thicker than your calves

fuck off liftlet

no moron it just exists all over the world without any customers

Nothing wrong with a little convenience every now and again. Every day is when it becomes not a convenience but a meal that you live off of and we all know how processed food is bad for us.

Its America though you have that freedom to eat yourself into a bad lifestyle and live an unhealthy life to the grave.

He said people. Those aren't "people".

>baby boomers

Has nothing to do with me, m8.

Do they have rice in Iceland?

Let them have their freedom to eat garbage. The more fat people there are, the more marketable those of us who're ugly yet fit are.

I heard good ol mickey D cut out all preserves and artificial out their food, since august / september 2016

I don't want to pay for infrastructure that is solely designed for those who can't stop gorging on food , I don't want to pay for fucking go carts for every store that are used by people who are just fat 99 percent of the time, I don't to pay for a health care system ravaged by obesity to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars

> Currently, estimates for these costs range from $147 billion to nearly $210 billion per year. In addition, obesity is associated with job absenteeism, costing approximately $4.3 billion annually and with lower productivity while at work, costing employers $506 per obese worker per year.

I don't want to pay for trickle down diseases either.

damn she's hot.
wanna punch that front butt

All fat people should be euthanized.
If you're fat, please kill yourself.

classic chinknada

Found the guy who doesn't understand healthcare costs.

More fat asses = higher overall costs

BTFO'd
youtube.com/watch?v=jLxlU-uAHIY

But I do think Sucrose/tabacco/weed/alcohol/(somefastfoods) should be for adults only 18+
These substances have a bad influence on the body, and should only be availible for freedom reasons.
I'd also make all drugs legal but 20+

Eating fast food is acceptable while you are poor and single.

Don't feed that shit to your wife and kids though.

>buy raw milk from family at our church
>have huge garden at our house
>butcher turkeys and chickens
>raise sheep; have lambs slaughtered
>buy a whole pork from a farmer
>buy half a beef from the same farmer
>everything goes into deepfreezers

mfw when I know the specific people who make my food

t. rural life is best life

YOU THINK THAT'S SEXY?
THIS IS FUCKING SEXY!

why do manlet skeletons come here and post hate for fat people all day?
we are not responsible for abdul and tyrone taking over your cities.

that is expensive as fuck
nobody is holding a gun to their head and making them eat 2.5k calories a day

i thought it evens out since fat asses will die young and not be on medicaid in a nursing home for 10 years

I eat mcdonalds about 4 times a week and I'm losing 3-5 pounds a week on my diet.

3 dollars for two double cheeseburgers with just cheese and onions:
850 calories
49g protein
43g fat
66g carbs total (12 grams sugar)
4g dietary fiber

Fast, cheap, good...

This post is why people joke about iifym being an IQ test.

>buh it fits my macros, guys

I don't buy into the anti-fast food circlejerk that comes up all the time. I love me some good fast food. One combination meal and I'm set for the day calorie-wise (I don't do a lot of physical activity).

With that being said though it's really not cheap at all. You can get a meal at a real local restaurant for nearly the same price as a combination meal at say mcdonalds.

Exactly what is wrong with using mcdonalds hamburgers to help fill macros? I still eat a fuck ton more leafy and fibrous vegetables and less sugar than you, I can guarantee it.

It's almost like you don't want to be preserved and live longer.

Sure you do. You're so accomplished.

>being poor
kill yourslef

Don't be mad that it costs you 18 dollars for a cheeseburger norway friend

I am not poor I just like the ability to stop and eat at del taco after work rather than cooking my butchered pig for hours