VINE SHUTTING DOWN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

variety.com/2016/digital/news/twitter-vine-shutting-down-1201902457/

Other urls found in this thread:

googlefiberblog.blogspot.com/2016/10/advancing-our-amazing-bet.html
archive.is/IZS95
archive.is/Vhp9p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That platform was always for people with low-attention spans. It is full of dindus as well.
>Not even being able to concentrate longer than 5 seconds on something

who

oh well, there were some funny vids from there, but this is for the best

What's with this trend of all the tech leaders buying up new products then discontinuing them in a few years?

Google Fiber got semi-shitcanned the other day, too. Does Silicon Valley have ADD?

I never understood what that site was. It has to be retarded if there are "Vine Stars" or people who got famous from it.

Probably costs too much while making them nothing.

>Google Fiber semi Muslim-raped

Please elaborate

It's called the boom and bust cycle, which is why we need to seize the means of production
do it
now

They made an announcement full of corporate newspeak that essentially translates to "we're laying people off and not expanding to new cities any more"

googlefiberblog.blogspot.com/2016/10/advancing-our-amazing-bet.html

archive.is/IZS95

Yes, just found the news: archive.is/Vhp9p

NOICE!

I think today is also when Twitter officially announce they're laying of 8% of their workforce. They've just been falling for years. Good riddance.

It surprises me how these fuckers can fail to monetize their company which has millions of users all over the world.

Should've spent lest time monitoring and spying on conservatives and political dissidents and maybe twitter wouldn't have ended up as a sinking ship.

How will black people ever recover?

Black people have moved on from vine

Its kind of a similar situation to Sup Forums honestly, millions of users but no realistic way of ever monetizing their usage. The only difference was Twitter got started in the tech startup age so they were able to run off speculative investments and their IPO for years before finally running out of steam.

>Google Fiber got semi-shitcanned the other day, too
Oh thank god.

The main reason that existed was only to pressure the major ISPs into providing fiber more widely, but I'd always feared they'd spread more widely into providing internet services. Google isn't to be trusted and them having literally all your internet data is a horrifying thought.

Twitter was a pump and dump through and through. Some fucking (((trusted))) bank gave them a valuation in the billions before them went public despite not making ANY money.

If only I had they money to short that shit.

I can't wait for the entire social media bubble to pop. Most of these liberal behemoths haven't actually made any money in their entire existence, it's weird investor and stock market trickery that inflates their value with bank notes so it looks like they're multibillion dollar successful corporations.