#NoEqualityNoVote

#NoEqualityNoVote

GET IN HERE!

Shameless self bump, what happened to you faggots?

>no equality no vote
Kek ok. Deal.

Good, we had a ton of people in the other threads, check on twitter.

>No Vore

thank God

I would help but i don't know how to read.

This is the first black/women-centered initiative I agree with.

Rather then subvert the election like a scheming kike, why don't you convince people to vote for you through good ideas.

Because black people and women can't be reasoned with, there is no fucking point, we just scorch earth them and get them not to vote. Planning makes us intelligent, collected and organized, which is what you need to make a change. Be realistic man!

Why are you here dude

Good, fewer votes for Hillary

Too late.

Genius

Guys, whats a good place to date black chicks?

oy vey, you must vote for hillary you filt- i mean, oppressed citizens!

In fucking jail you race-mixing scum.

The chick holding the sign is thicc

Exactly what the negro is attracted too. We put thought into this, create some twitter accounts and get this trending.

that salute

get this going lads

Get away from my fetish DA reeeeeee

SPREAD THIS SHIT! SPREAD IT ON CHAN TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE HERE AS POSSIBLE, WE NEED TO CREATE TWITTER ACCOUNTS, TWEET THIS SHIT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND GET IT TRENDING! WE WILL WIN TRUMP THIS ELECTION, EVEN IF IT TAKES EVERY OUNCE OF MEME MAGIC IN MY BODY!!!!!

This shit is going to be tracked backed to here like every other False flag hashtag. There are """"journalists"""" constantly browsing Sup Forums for a scoop.

We have already started, we shan't be stopped by the so called journalist pseudo intellectuals.

KEK WILLS IT!
#NoEqualityNoVote

you're all really really really fucking stupid for not calling no justice no vote
you're trying to emulate sjw speech the same way a 40 year old businessman tries to emulate skater slang when making toys for little boys

Look goy, it is kek's will.

What did Kek mean by this?

bump

bump

bump for kek

Dont vote

Lol genius.

#noequalitynovote

bumping this good cause famalan

how do black women not have equality? besides being the ugliest group in the human species.