NEW PPG EPISODE IS ON

NEW PPG EPISODE IS ON

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/ss4p7i.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not even CN cares

What did he mean by this?

Did the professor turn his tongue into a horse cock?

This show is just....unbearable. Thank God CN's burning it off on the Sunday slot.

FAT

This might very well be the worst show on television.

I unironically love nuppg. How triggered is Sup Forums by this fact?

BIG

CN realized they created a monster and it must be put down.

So is this just that creepy self insert guy's toddlercon fetish show now?

I doubt it, but even if it was, CN cares so little that they'd probably allow it as long as there was nothing explicitly sexual.

cancellation when?

Possibly already. We're halfway through season two, there's zero news of a season three, no new merchandise is being produced, and the show never reruns.

Whow, what a freak, look like living penis.

MEATY

I'm unreasonably attracted to gray-scale Bubbles

Oh boy! I can't wait not to watch it!

>How triggered is Sup Forums by this fact?

We don't care what you think.

jezz, they seem they don't even capable of understanding basic humor at all. The hell?

They can't even do fetish shit right.

Is this from the latest episode? Also

>that creepy fuck Jared right next to Blossom

He's not even trying to hide it anymore.

Well, he is behind the twerking episode, and he is somewhat obsessed with fart joke for some reasons...I guess that is pretty obvious that he is responsible for this mess.

>jared
of course. of fucking course.

to be fair does CN rerun anything that isn't TTGO anymore?

the other teen titans now apparently

gumball

what other Teen Titans?

the good one is back on.

oh, by the way. We are going to have another Gumbomb in September.

so they're rerunning an over 10 year old show?

instead of literally anything current

>another fetish episode
they are not even going to hide it anymore arent they?

Do you blame them?

I'm sure Craig would love to kill this guy by choking him with his own entrails.

>The Girl Power Puffs is a a great progressive show and really brave for tackling tough issues like teen pregnancy

ummmm yeah

Adventure Time, SU and OK KO all find things to rerun

Is it true that one of the creators self inserted himself as blossom's boyfriend or is this Sup Forums meme?

That is not THICC that is FAT and it is disgusting.

Now to unleash my most unspeakable evil!

UNSPEAKABLE EVIL

there's no concrete evidence but there's also too much shit surrounding this character that can't be a coincidence

From what I can remember, the character was designed after one of the writers as a joke, but ultimately without his knowledge, the designer having previous knowledge that the writer had a crush on Blossom as a kid

precious pupper

you only care if it's in-line with your way of thinking. otherwise you dismiss it as "we don't care what you think".

do you understand basic humor?

>the designer having previous knowledge that the writer had a crush on Blossom as a kid
evil

and of course fucking jared is there

>you only care if it's in-line with your way of thinking

I don't care if he hates it either.

Supposedly the other animators put him in as a joke. Supposedly.

You guys realize that this dude is raising the next generation of perverts
Whatever website or hivemind linkup tag (the future of the internet) that comes about from this is just going to be the new Sup Forums

Havent seen OK KO but the others suck and are vastly inferior to TT

That...that's genuinely creepy.
>joke
There's a fine line between a gag and fanfiction, right?

In other countries they do.

Only in America they play TTG 24/7

I used to get mad as fuck over this type of shit but now.. now all I can do is laugh over how bad it's shitting itself to to the point that it's rarely shown on the schedule. This shit is so horrible that it turns itself around like "The Room".

>you only care if it's in-line with your way of thinking. otherwise you dismiss it as "we don't care what you think".
it's almost as if that's how every opinion is debated on the internet.

COCKS!

t. Jared

so essentially Sonic Boom in terms of fuckery?

nice

I still call bullshit on that, because 5hat writers still have to collaborate with the storyboards. There's no way he didn't realize it had a passing resemblance to himself.

Difference is that Sonic Boom is actually really fucking good.

I'm sure user means the Wii U game.

You mean the show or the game? Because the show is legitimately good as a show. PPG is just a trash fire.

Oh shit. Yeah. Should have been specific.

>(((Goldman)))

How do people like this get the job in the first place? They're not funny, and when they pitch the ideas in the writing room, others can't possibly just overlook what he's doing

Networking

Thank god someone else is with me. something about it works really well

GOLDMAN

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING?

>he's literally one of us

Regardless, they still should have higher priority. CN's entire thing seems to be rerun any thing TT-related, while everything else just gets aired once and never again.

Why are samoyeds so fucking adorable?

They are huge fluffy puppers, it's impossible to resist

Because they're loyal and fluffy.

I miss mine...

Has he appeared in any new episodes since this? There's no way they let that character keep making appearances, it's too obvious now that the internet caught wind of it.

Apparently, if this is to be believed.

That episode was a mess, but I did like the core idea behind it, would probably work in the original series with a ton of modification

Did that creepy guy self insert himself again?
Did artists starting to drawn him being cucked by Aku?

It's the only stuff that I care about, the show its garbage, so garbage that I unironically don't give a shit if there is actually people that manage to like it.

M O R E

Yes and yes.

>you only care if it's in-line with your way of thinking. otherwise you dismiss it as "we don't care what you think"
>No one complains that you like the show
>No one complains that anyone hates the show
It's almost like you're an anonymous faggot and no one cares either way because this is the internet.

didn't we have a thread last week about how inflation episodes would never appear in modern cartoons anymore

WILL JAKE GOLDMAN EVER STOP?

I say we kill Goldman

Didn't they give bubbles weird hair ties? Did they already go back on their redesign?

>gets triggered because no one cares that you enjoy a show
it sure is summer

Here you go.

Wasted 11 minutes recording the episode.
files.catbox.moe/ss4p7i.mp4

STEP AWAY FROM THE CHILD, JARED

He's not wrong.

>written by Jake Goldman
>self insert becoming more prominent and friendly with all the girls

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

also those Koreans still can't get the girls' eyes right, wew. This fucking show.

JESUS CHRIST HE'S STILL DOING IT

More pls

Is this an edit, or did they eschew eye color for some reason?

>Jake "its great when she's under eight" Goldman

It's not an edit, sometimes the show just says "fuck it" and just gives them dot eyes. It's probably for comedic effect, but it's so blatant and poorly executed that it just makes the whole thing even worse.