>East Ghouta OCT 19
i.imgur.com/oCEDRZ5.jpg
>West Ghouta oct-16
i.imgur.com/QEHHqkS.jpg
>North Hama oct-13
i.imgur.com/UvaHCHI.jpg

Developments OCT 26
>Russian KA-31 officially on duty in Syria
>US-led offensive to defeat ISIS at Raqqa to begin within weeks-rules out cooperation with Russia
>ISIS launches offensive against Nusra in east Lebanon - Hezbollah started shelling both groups
>Kurdish forces expel Turkish-backed rebels from northern Aleppo village, rebels accuse SAA for aiding Kurds
>Russian airstrikes in Syria cause 70% slump in militants oil trafficking
>Iraqi Army, Assyrian forces reach Mosul’s eastern outskirts
>Houthi forces repel Saudi Coalition offensive in northeast Sanaa but air raids by the saudis resume as Yemen truce expires

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/aOXReiF2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/791691098062217216
hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-to-us-drop-pyd-lets-free-raqqa-together.aspx?pageID=238&nid=105423
rt.com/news/364454-russia-idlib-school-comment/
youtube.com/watch?v=FDY-LPRys4I
youtu.be/1PnBfjaG6r0
youtube.com/watch?v=iXnKxRvX3Z4
ia801502.us.archive.org/18/items/alnor_201610/alnor.mp3
youtu.be/FofZ2vIAL7g
youtube.com/watch?v=V1XYQ6VFVWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

>tfw too intelligent to support an evil dictator that bombs hospitals and murders innocent children.

fucking heebs, how much are you being paid

wait wtf is that thread image

keks

reminder

its histogram correction, i was really bored yesterday night.

1st for summoning countryside butthurt

>turkish guy annoyed by the war

no surprises!

aight looks pretty guut

>this level of bait

>average dutch grill
just take more vodka comrade.
yeah i be in marseilles already just a piece of middle east.

not SG related

dutch police car got cucked

performs better when the image is mainly dark and edges are not too visible. an example is pic related.

some sources state northern edge of Souran is still contested but desu theres no way in fuck the rebels will hold on unless there is some sort of fire control

is Taybat al-Imam higher than Souran?

>dat police qt

вoдкa вceгдa xD

loving this new meme. keep it up schlomo

yea you like that dutch 30x30 pixel QT

This

some girl very ugly without it

reposting for new thread:
the town is bigger than suran though. Would be quite the victory, after that it looks quite easy to push the frontline back to morek, the two remaining towns could both be attacked from three sides should taybat al imam fall.

There was also some report that the shitty small 20-building village i circled red was captured by SAA.
Anyone willing to help me kill half an hour? lichess.org/aOXReiF2

Get rekt

We are Turkic, White, Big Dick, BTFO Slavshits AND have the best food on Earth.

Much love to Germany, our favorite colony

how much ruble is vodka in russia

here its like 10/15 euro

you got me this time, kike. posting it anyways

HEY GUYS IM A KIKE EXPAT LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA AND I'M ABOUT TO POST A BULLSHIT BIBLE QUOTE STATING ISRAEL SHOULD OWN ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST HURR DURR I'M RETARDED LISTEN TO MY BULLSHIT

i don't know, i not drink

>cardboard boxes as table
>bed is nearly ground level
>bed is really untidy
>shitty couch
2/10 would not fugg

for the shitty stuff? Here it's slightly less thant 15 bucks for something decent like .7l Zubrowka

Kuznetsov strike forces recap

ah i understand ubermensch

Strizhi heading to Chinkland for airshow.

usually 3 - 5 euro

12 euro for absolute vodka or russian standard

pretty meh prices IMO

^^ are you faggot?

Naval Aviation Tu-22M3

Reminder that the Iraq War/Syrian War/Arab Spring are Israeli instigated conflicts which has cost trillions of dollars (US and Russian predominantly) and hundreds of thousands of lives.

>A local subsidiary of the New York-listed company Genie Energy which is advised by [board members] former vice president Dick Cheney and whose shareholders include Jacob Rothschild and Rupert Murdoch -will now have exclusive rightsto a 153-square mile radius in the southern part of the Golan Heights.

>That geographic location will likely prove controversial. Israel seized the Golan Heights in the Six-Day War in 1967 and annexed the territory in 1981. Its administration of the area - which is not recognized by international law - has been mostly peaceful until the Syrian civil war broke out 23 months ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm(commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led byRichard Perlefor Benjamin Netanyahu, the thenPrime Minister of Israel.[1]The report explained a new approach to solvingIsrael's security problems in theMiddle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal ofSaddam Husseinfrom power inIraqand the containment ofSyriaby engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".

twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/791691098062217216

> #Breaking Erdogan now very clear on his ambitions, tells Obama his forces will advance deep into Syria hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-to-us-drop-pyd-lets-free-raqqa-together.aspx?pageID=238&nid=105423

fuck thats cheap

rt.com/news/364454-russia-idlib-school-comment/

his primal target is change climate to nuclear winter
i just don't like it and have awful hangover

I think all the photos from the recent Otvaga2004 articles were probably all posted by now so I won't post them.

wtf i hate israel now

Su-27SM

Ka-52 factory

don't like both, but i don't like vodka in general. Switched to whisky some time ago, nice to drink something that i can enjoy and doesn't make me gag

>Żubrówka
>decent
?

>>cardboard boxes as table
Seriously what the fuck

No dead lolis?
Subhanallah

That camo always gets my dick hard

just a cheap whore desu

Why do they use twin seaters for aerobatics ? I don't see how the second crew member would be useful

Thought it was liked in poland as well? It's better than almost anything else common in the stores around here and i don't really order spirits online. I'll give it a try should i ever see it around.

It's literally the best we have here tbqh.
Thre rest is Poliakov/Smirnov garbage.

It's good, but there are better vodkas.
Price to quality ratio Żołądkowa De Luxe > Żubrówka.

Useful for taking guests. The Vityazi are switching completely over to dual seater Su-30SMs from single seater Su-27s. Although the Su-30SM is more maneuverable than the original Su-27.
I wish it would be on more aircraft tbqh...

Neater version.

You haven't already dumped the China/Iran/Israel images yet?

stop give vodka u MoD he already have delirium tremens

No, still collecting pictures. Hard going to unfamiliar places to gather pictures.

how much gb you have on pictures?

not available here. Vodka is pretty much limited to zubrowka and the typical medium to garbage tier stuff that makes you gag. I could probably order some online, would even make sense considering how much cheaper it is...

Guess that makes sense.
I've always found single seaters to be more aesthetically pleasing though.

Thanks lads

ho lee fugg that's a sexy pic

>Useful for taking guests.
Wouldn't most normal people pass out or throw up when they start do do anything remotely interesting with the plane?

anyone got some dank music im bored

youtube.com/watch?v=FDY-LPRys4I

Please don't mention Macierenko, Ivan.
Don't mind him. He's just a warning what happens when you let Zhirinovsky-tier people near any real power.

Besides a lot of people here believe he's one of yours.

currently listening to youtu.be/1PnBfjaG6r0

think he our spy or somethink?
i think he escaped from asylum

weow

vine is stopping, has 1.8 mil tweets

but when theres a terror attack happening it would be alot less

fucked up world #_#

youtube.com/watch?v=iXnKxRvX3Z4

pretty based

New ISIS nasheed

ia801502.us.archive.org/18/items/alnor_201610/alnor.mp3

Gen. Abdel Wahab al-Sa'edi says Iraqi Army is only 5km from entering the eastern neighbourhoods of Mosul.
:O

What about comfy music?
youtu.be/FofZ2vIAL7g

also pretty chill

>Zhirinovsky
Expert in arab world

still not as good as this 1

youtube.com/watch?v=V1XYQ6VFVWc

Yep.

>how to get added to no-fly list.mp3

>government so incompetent they cant screen out actual terrorists who have joined ISIS in syria

>thinks they care about some NEET autists listening to ISIS nasheeds on the internet

Stop being so paranoid famalam

Can someone tell me what the fucking pipeline shit is that everyone seems to mention? I've been lurking for awhile and can't find an answer. I need a source or a short explanation... I understand there are multiple reasons for why each side would want strategic control of Syria but was the pipeline sort of like the last straw or what?

>We are Turkic, White, Big Dick, BTFO Slavshits AND have the best food on Earth.
every time

they are somehow able to quite effectively fuck over people that torrent shit. They probably just got their prioritys wrong

Why do you refuse to accept the new German culture?

> WE WUZ TURKS N SHIEEE

Why would listening to ISIS nasheeds even be illegal?

Even if they knew about it, it wouldn't get you in trouble, since it's just music.

Is just me or there are no fucking advances?

>new German culture
hah

O I see it.
My man I need glasses.

the theory is that the pipeline would've endangered russias energy monopoly over europe, while also weaking irans position in the middle east while strengthening the position of the gulf arabs.

I don't think it was an important factor. With the arab spring shit starting i guess the US and the gulf arabs simply saw a possibility to dispose of an iran/russian ally, so they went with it.

so this map claims tal Madiq was NOT taken by SDF?

>We are Turkic, White, Big Dick, BTFO Slavshits AND have the best food on Earth.

we don't got that many syrians, most are from africa. Not overly religious, just want white booty and gibs

> regime forces

everytime

it's a joke m8. I doubt any european countries have the same but the US got a no fly list with no published criteria on how to get on and off it.

most probably its not taken by ypg, they just put random pics on twitter and claimed it was captured.

its a shitpost made up by an australian shitposter