Wikileaks thread? wikileaks thread

wikileaks thread? wikileaks thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndUYXZMNlBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

R.I.P Assange

Wikileaks has been compromised.

Approaching day 4 of Wikileaks not responding to their own poll about how people want confirmation that Assange is alive.
Meanwhile they keep retweeting all kinds of bullshit from CNN, Politico and so on.

FUMBLING HIS CONFIDENCE AND WONDERING WHY THE WORLD HAS PASSED HIM BY

Do you think that Wikileaks would withhold information from the public that would guarantee a nuclear war? Is there a scenario in which paricipating in a large scale cover-up morally outweighs the public's right to know? Should any group of people feel empowered to make such a decision?

There are still emails being released daily

They were always set to auto release

This

Fair enough but whyaren't we talking about them?

I think wikileaks is needed, we need people who post the dirty laundry of our politicians and decision makers.

They should be very afraid of doing the wrong thing.

Ok Assange maybe raped a Swedish woman but he should serve his term in sweden without risking being handed over to the US.

Swedish politicicians don't have much to to resist the US in these days since Palme was killed but i hope they have as much courage as to send Assange back to Australia when he has served his sentence if he is guilty.

There was a phone conference between Assange and a panel in some Spanish speaking country yesterday. It had been scheduled since September. Assange talked about his internet being shut off and other current wikileaks events. Seemed to be very definite evidence that he is alive and still in the embassy. Could be fake, but that's a lot of effort to trick the few thousand of us questioning his status.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndUYXZMNlBU

If this is just a recording of old interviews, which ones?

>whyaren't we talking about them?

cuz there is really nothing there...33k emails and the only remarkable things was a discussion of aliens.

LOL what a loser.

There actually is quite a bit there. I wish they hadn't released all the filler and spam and just stuck to releasing the evidence.
Almost everything Trump says about her is right there in those leaks and I haven't seen anything about it here for a couple days.
Did Sup Forums BTFO?

I don't know, why don't you post some links to the most incriminating emails you've seen?

Assange has Insurance files. Which hold info on the UK, Kerry and various governments that will be released if he is killed or Wikileaks is shutdown. You can easily assume it's got some pretty bad shit if Wikileaks wont release it unless assange is kil

>There actually is quite a bit there

meh- nothing extraordinary- certainly no crimes exposed. Just the typical political machinations that have been part of the process for likely centuries...

Thanks for the ear rape. Timestamp so I dont have to listen to spics?

I can what already see the scene
>CIA: what's the password, Julian
>Assange: c.i.a.a.r.e.c.u.c.k.s
>CIA: C-I-A-A-R-E-C-U-C-K-S
>Computer: Dead man's switch activated
>CIA: you're a dead man, Julian
>Assange: see you in hell, cucks

do you think assange being kill would be enough to trigger the release? or do you think if WL survived as an entity they would keep their insurance intact?

Does Wikileaks try to prove their leaks are legit? I've never looked into this, but I've always thought Wikileaks could just fabricate at least some of this shit. Do Democrats confirm that these leaks are legit?