Can an alcoholic make a good president ?

Can an alcoholic make a good president ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'd think that for being such a lush she'd be able to pour a fucking beer.

She does shots

shows picture of person drinking and having fun
>alcoholic

Oh my, what is this contraption. I don't think I've ever seen one of these before. And we're in a "bar" you say? Fascinating.

As much as I hate Hillary with every fucking atom of my body, if someone took a picture of me having a drink every now and again, you'd think I'm some degenerate smelly alcoholic that wakes up in a puddle of piss every afternoon

Alcohol is nasty as fuck, dont realy understand how people can like it so much.

not for anything - because i figured this whole Hilldawg/closet-alcoholic thing was just a right wing smear narrative- but like, shit, this is real, isn't it? fuck. On the other hand, Trump is totally straight and apparently always has been. I'll vote for him, instead.

Thanks for correcting the record.

/end clap.exe
An unknown error has occurred. Please contact your clap administrator. 00x1699542

Because it gets you fucked up and makes you not care about any problems for a little while you stupid nigger

It's fascinating, really. I mean the clapping is so robotic and her face is so expressionless the entire time.

All alcoholists will be shot and killed in our new facist empire

Polk was okay, wasn't he?

V for Vodka

Better than some straight-edge faggot

yes!! Winston Churchill began each day with a stiff whisky with breakfast.
The fact that The Donald doesn't drink makes me suspicious of his personality and judgment.

A like-minded soul. Nice to see, user.
Cheers to you.

These are the most humanizing pics of the Hilldog out there.
>nobody tried to help her
kek

Don't know senpai but I know I would be a fantastic president.

Would go down with leaders like Churchill

>why are we clapping again?
>my hands hurt
>i wish i had a big glass of shiraz right about now
>this kaine guy is such a doofus
>it wasn't supposed to be this hard
>nap time when?

She'll blame WW3 on the alcohol like a woman
>OMG i nuked Russia last night??? I was so blacked I dont even remember doing that!

Not much chance, user.
A toast to victory.

>Winston churchill
>Good president

KEK! It's 2016 and you still don't know about the centuries internationally Jewry of the British? He was a fucking alky that allowed his generals to mass carpet bomb civilians, and then turned around and fucked Poland in the ass by signing a backroom door treaty with Stalin because he wanted to control Greece, and this was after the Poles gave them the fucking enigma machine technology that basically saved their ass! Britain did, and always has, fucked over EVERYBODY they've ever allied with, and Churchill did his part to facilitate that!

Alcohol is great, because alcohol is good.

alcohol has been a presidential staple since day one.

>clap administrator
Bill?

wtf i am an H-bomb now

Hillary is an alcoholic, Trump never drinks.

Somehow, the media thinks we should trust the former with the nuclear codes.

2016, everybody.

Of coursh

youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4

You're a looney puritan who knows nothing about history.

Yeltsin was a pretty cool guy! He realized communism was wrong when he came to America and saw some pudding pops with bill Cosby's face on them. He didn't deserve the fate bestowed upon him!

You're a delusional degenerate who wraps their nihilistic hedonism and psychological imbalance in fallacious appeals to >muh history.

Exactly the point, it's literal nigger behavior.

But I don't play basketball when I drink.

The puritans were right you fucking degenerate faggot. If they had their way instead of millions of German alcoholics flooding the country America would be 100x better.

he was an alcoholic loon. he had the police called on him because he stood drunk and half naked in the middle of the street stopping every taxi demanding to be driven to a pizza place instantly. that was ehen visiting the US.
every russian loses his mind after a drop of vodka. thats why glorious leader vladimir vladimirowicz vladimirovski putin never drinks

>That poor pour form
People will actually vote for this? As an alcoholic obsessed with bar/pub culture, I am truly offended.

right right.
you do understand that alcohol has been a very important part of human history and culture right?

>he had the police called on him because he stood drunk and half naked in the middle of the street stopping every taxi demanding to be driven to a pizza place instantly.

The man wanted his motherfucking pizza! Why does that make him a loon?

i miss Yelstin time. Russia was laughing stock of world and no one would afraid it. Putler is kill.

America would be nothing if it were just Puritans. It was the investors who set up tobacco plantations and serious forms of trade who built the great cities (Boston, New York, Philadelphia), created the American Revolution, the Constitution, and all that is great about America. They also liked to enjoy themselves and to drink. This is the winning side of history.

spreading this won't help, only humanize, everybody has coping mechanisms

puritans played their roll.
good cannon fodder with their blind loyalty to a deity allowed them to be easily manipulated.

Of course an alcoholic can be a good president. Just look at Churchill, literally the bestest of goys.

>appeal to tradition

nah m8 not an argument

Drinking is alpha. In fact, the better off people are, and the more successful they are at work or in education, directly correlates with how much they drink. Upper class and intelligent people drink. Working class and dumb people don't drink. Simple as.

(((Investors))). Yes, Jews and (((Anglos))) built America. Is this why it's such a degenerate, materialistic hellhole?

Alcohol is degenerate.

>"Mr. Trump said he has never had a drink of alcohol and said he drummed a simple message into his children’s heads at an early age."
>never having a pint with lads
>never having some good wine with food
is Orange man autistic?

Considering his brother died stemming from alcoholism, it isn't too far fetched to think he is a teetotaler.

What do you like about bar/pub culture if you don't mind me asking?
Personally I'm a jew and I can't kick up 7 bucks for a beer. I drink at home because I hate spending shekels.

wasnt he like 40 when his brother died?

ywn get a bar parking lot blowjob from a drunken Hillary Clinton.

35 I believe.

Thats what the underlings are for

No, you stay at home for the same reason that Jewish girls only fuck doggy style.

None of you can stand to see anyone else have a good time.

Trump doesn't drink and he is very rich, successful and alpha. Poor people overwhelming represent the majority of alcoholics.

Your argument is bullshit.

Incest, prostitution and homosexuality are a very important part of human history and culture. Not an argument.

Wtf I love killary now

maybe that is because they are not as big as an issue as you were told by your jew god.