Looks like South Park managed to describe Sup Forums perfectly

Looks like South Park managed to describe Sup Forums perfectly.

Got anything to add?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-Obo4Sigk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you here

>little midget condo
theyre so far off its not even funny, were all neet that live in our moms basements

This is like a mix of Jon Lebowitz melt down and that cuckold who said all Trump supporters masturbate to anime.

Also either Trey or Matt is a literal race mixing cuckold

you could obviously fix this by providing me with pussy to fuck

Why don't you take the advise of your hero?

I've been in a committed relationship for three years. The masses are waking up to the bullshit of this globalist system. The petty name-calling of the left will be remembered in history as a pathetic attempt to stifle man's potential for greatness.

people fear us so much that they feel a need to make fun of us, trying to stop us from doind what we do

We are not sorry.
We are not stopping.
We don't listen to you.
We will keep going, not matter what.

doing*
Sorry for the engrish huehue

Those are for the refugees you fucking white male.

>We are not sorry.
>We are not stopping.
>We don't listen to you.
>We will keep going, not matter what.

Sure.

Kek

Gerald reminds me of Milo and the other trolls his deluded fanboys

Looks like you're taking the advise of yours.

Nice try, jew (not really)
No more replies for you

Who would grab Merkel by the pussy?

Probably one of the million shitskin terrorists she's flooding the country with.

>muslim jew cuck nazi leftist

Stay classy.

its actually nice to see these retards getting butthurt by us. It shows how much influence we truly have

I thought they alluded to us quite well.

They were discussing how trolls and shitposters can influence a whole country.

1 million sleepers?

It only takes a few. Ask your friends in Paris or Belgium. Your government is selling out your ethnic heritage to harbor a bunch of terrorist shitskins.

>Not realizing that Jarold is an insatiable bully lashing out at the insecurities of others
>Not realizing that he's the bad-goy in this scenario
>Implying he's right about the troll army being feckless despite the fact they thwarted a major conspiracy to undermine online privacy.

Did you even fucking watch it?

>the jew who laughs at flaws is superior than the faggot who fights the jew

makes me think

But wasn't Gerald doing the exact same thing? I'm not really keeping up with it, this season is kinda boring.

>ethnic heritage

Tell me about German ethnic heritage. You probably have no fucking idea what that actually is supposed to be.

>a bunch of white trolls and one fat urkle
>they kill the urkle

what is with hollywood and the first of them is black bullshit?

"RESPECT MEEEEE!!!" -women 2016

>libtards can't argue and take offence to being called libtard

if they weren't libtarded they would actually have a brain

both are race mixers
and i think matt is a literal "my wifes black son" cuckold

"If you criticize me, it means you can't get laid."
-women 2016

It sure as fuck doesn't look like this. Count the females.

But, hey what could go wrong, importing Turkish migrants 40 years ago worked out so well.

Have a pork roll faggot. We all know you're not white.

Pic related.

>It sure as fuck doesn't look like this.

So you don't know what it's supposed to mean.

sage

>Implyign Trump is anything like McCain or Romney
>Implying Conservative means anything today
>Implying anyone watches info wars for anything other than making fun of it

This is the worst strawman i've ever seen

Here is a picture of me, explain how alt-right are weak beta males please.

>importing
You misspelled "being forced to take in".

>this is the part where you explain to me that being German really means your role is to import millions of military-aged males from a shithole country

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-Obo4Sigk

SP are just mad because they are no longer edgy or relevant.

"You are just mad cuz you can't get laid"
Christ what a normie, chadesque remark!

Gerold is Sup Forums and the short fat troll is reddit, prove me wrong

retard

cough syrup ain't alcohol, man

Here, same guy. Had him in my beta folder for years now. Compare the teeth. Amazing how these people reappear.

But I do get laid user

>being forced

Fuck you. You have a choice. Your leader is the one pushing this shit on everyone else. Open the door to your cuckshed and go march against her. Let her know the cost of ruining your country. You guys used to be such a proud people, what happened?

It's time to vote for Hillary if you ever wanna lose your virginity...

Flag checks out. Fuck off mudslime

Wonder who would win in a fight.

this season is weak af

Lol.

It's real funny when Jew producers get so mad they have to project on us on their TV shows.

>wetback detected

Afraid to show your face, Carlos?

I'm talking about the turks.

South Park has been terrible this season. They're trying to do plot when they suck at it. I laugh at some Trump jokes, but the overall quality has tanked. Been a fan since 1998, and can't believe what a shitshow it's become.

>LMAO Sup Forums BTFO XDDDD

Kys

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums cannot be about both

I'm not supporting Trump because of his policies, I'm doing it because the media fallout from his victory would be the most hilarious thing anyone here has ever seen

>making fun of brown people
>Germany

Shouldn't you be prepping the bull for your wife?

Here's your (you).

I'm Dominican, native american, and irish.

I've shown my face show us your face since you seem to be scared to.

Lmfao. Nothing funnier than /fit/ browsing autistic late bloomers who think they're special because when they're in their twenties they finally land some self-hating, below average trash off Tinder.

Quick Suicide Test: Did YOU have a Prime Aged, Ripe Ass, Ripe Tits, Fertile Ass GODDESS send you personal dedicated videos during your key development years, as you both lost your virginity together during an endless, heated June summer night, with a sky full of stars, while her parents were away for the weekend thus having all-access to their upper class penthouse allowing you both to hang around naked, as you had a passionate fuck-marathon of frantic prime libido tier sex all over the place?

Did she moan softly in an in CRESCENDO MELODY of PRIME LUST and ADREANALINE as you inserted your RAGING HARDON IN HER VIRGINAL PINK PUSSY? Did she react with the most unimaginable facial expression on a perfect mixture of excitement, cuteness and lust as she felt, for the first time ever, your big hard cock while she looked directly into your SOUL with PURE DESIRE AND LOVE, for you were GENETICALLY GIFTED to trigger all the right spots on her?

What's that? No? Well that's funny. You are ALREADY dead.

>If you weren't such a pathetic virgin you would agree with me

Aren't these guys libertarians? When you import the 3rd world you get an increase in state power, how can they forget this?

It's such a pathetic attack anyway, yeah, we get it, a lot of us are weirdos and rejects, but so what. When you have a demographic (above average intelligence, white straight males) that is increasingly being shunned away into corners of the internet, where they have access to the entire span of human knowledge and almost complete free speech, then you essentially produce a super computer that micro analyzes almost every aspect of society.

All that hate, rejection and bitterness feeds a never ending goal to fix and fight back at the society that destroyed and rejected them. In return for this effort all you receive is a never ending tsunami of leftist rhetoric, that can be summed up in one small little statement....

NOT.AN.ARGUMENT.

>I'm Dominican, native american, and irish.
So. he was right, you are just a mixed beaner

almost as pathetic as using the platform your tv show provides just to insult people who, according to you, are powerless anyway

I'd say fatboy but skinny guys fight till they're burger

Did you?

do they think we're hipsters?

Oh. Sorry mate. Now is the time to take a stand against the "Syrians." You guys see the longterm damage that the Turks caused. It'll be worse this time.

>all Trump supporters are virgins

I guess 50% of the country just isn't having sex cause that makes sense

Pasta.

That guy had a mental breakdown.

Good man. Loud and proud, Pedro.

>I'm Dominican, native american, and irish.

A mutt, basically.

Yeah that little redneck guy will fight until the rest of his teeth are gone. Look at that fat guy's fingernails, he's not the type to throw a punch. He'd reach for his rape whistle at the first chance.

>us
Fag

I don't care at all senpai, people can call me a beaner or spic it doesn't bother me. I do public speaking for the alt-right and it's hard to back them up when they engage in storm front bullshit. But I support them non the less.

>manlets can't get laid

doesn't describe me!

Well I AM a pissed off midget who can't get laid, but that has nothing to do with my political viewpoints. Ad hom

I know, i see the results every day, but the general opinion is "we just have to integrate them better to make it work this time". Germans never learn from their mistakes. It will be a very rude awakening.

.>I do public speaking for the alt-right

You must be like that German-Iranian that shot 15 people with an Immigration background at a Munich mall because he was so full of self-hatred.

I found the part were they openly admit that Hillary can only win with the help of the Jews a lot funnier.

>you can't get laid therefore war with Russia is legitimate

I'll never get the "can't get laid" line, as if sex for the sake of sex is what everyone wants in life.

If I'm a hard working american who works in cyber security and is a hard working american who contributes to society, and does public speaking to promote the alt-right should I be shunned because of my race?

>Germans never learn from their mistakes.

That is correct. Idiots like you never learn from past mistakes.

Sup Forums cares about politics
Gerald is self serving

>couch syrup

A real home furnishing remedy then?

Nice subhuman ancestry

When will Milo be on South Park?

>should I be shunned because of my race?

Yes!

And you live in germanistan.

Why are you so salty? if you're so ass blasted you can always go to reddit, it's the echo chamber you need obviously.

>Ahahaha fart jokes

Yeaaah, no. Fuck Southpark.
What are you, 13?

No, that's what I'm getting at. You should represent your people boldly, especially when you're right. You're doing everyone a favor when you speak up.

Pic unrelated, Captcha pls.

Did you watch till the end?

>And you live in germanistan.

And you live in a country with a 50% unemployment rate for young adults and around 3000 people from the upper class on trial for corruption.

Now where is something going completely wrong?

People like you can still be arrested for hatespeech in...developed countries.

>john stuart mill

one of the proto-betacucks advocating for women's suffrage. his idea of liberalism was egalitarianism. The Sarcuck of a Blackdad of his day.

Are Matt and Trey too much of giant pussies to bring up any of the crooked shit Hillary has done and is doing and would rather portray her as an out of touch idiot?