Why isn't Sup Forums watching the most red-polled show of all time?

>hates blm (the new Harlem Renaissance in the show)
>Beats up other blacks
>has a white girlfriend

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VuSLiiQMLc
youtube.com/watch?v=yzkCplTjBN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>has a white girlfriend

Because it's telling white women to fuck black men. Sage.

imagine if a white superhero had an asian girlfriend

do you think people would complain?

White women were made for BBC

>has a white girlfriend
Pretty sure claire is afro cuban

>white
>Misty

Nigga what?

Cant identify with the main character. He is nothing like me, looks nothing like me, and acts nothing like me.

WE

When i watch it i thought my monitor become monochrome. But i was wrong this is just googlest movie ever.

>>has a white girlfriend
>Sup Forums considers this white

WUZ

Well thats probably whats going to happen with the Iron Fist show so...

> encourages race mixing
> red pilled

Pick one, you filthy fucking kike.

I watched a few episodes when it came out. It's honestly breddy gud! I was worried it was going to be shit, but they made him red pilled.

It's shot. Luke Cages actor is entertaining and likable, but nobody in the supporting cast is fun to watch after Pops dies. And there's that weird spic with glasses who's listing over Oprah, which is really weird.

Beyond that, the story has the creativity of a fucking stump
>bullet proof black man
>within 6 episodes now there's bullets that can kill him
>final clash is another awfully choreographed punch fest with another bulletproof black guy

youtube.com/watch?v=8VuSLiiQMLc
is the Punisher the most Redpilled superhero of all time?

60%

Fuck I can't wait for his solo series to hit Netflix. Bernthal is best Frank.

same here. theres no way its not going to be good

> black guy with white girlfriend
just like flash
just like supergirl
meh

And that's just superhero TV shows. Sitcoms and scifi and every other type of show; it's the same. Black guy, white girl, over and over.

Not true superhero, but Gordon currently has an Asian gf in Gotham.

Also Penguin turned legit gay for some reason.

Best scene of the season. really went downhill in the second half

As a Batman autist I truly hate that Gotham show.

Luke Cage is a fucking sick series.
Not as good as Daredevil, but still 8.5/10.

To be fair they hinted at it last season when he didn't fuck his step sister.

Jessica Jones is white. They end up getting married and having a baby in the comics, so it's pretty safe to say that they're going to be a couple come the team up show.

the only good thing about the new season of DD was Punisher, honestly. all the DD fight scenes were extremely lame compared to last season.

no he has a black and then a latina gf. jessica jones is just some whore that no man wants to fuck for fear of being ripped apart from her super strength, and obviously a jew anyway. why do you care?

luke cage is based as fuck

Netflix Marvel really loves fighting in dark hallways

its not the settings, its the choreography. the fighting last season was really damn good, this season it was just slap fights

>Shit-tier

fuck all these goddam 'superhero' stuff

By all means Marvel, please give us a lesson in the power of the Black Man.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzkCplTjBN0

>best frank

No

I really enjoyed the first season as a mostly straight crime drama, and the second season for starting to get a little wacky but not too much.

This season though, some of the developments I really don't like. Only the Mad Hatter is keeping me watching.

I thought he didn't fuck his step sister because she was his step sister, and because they were also basically complete strangers. That struck me as more, he's not the sort to just easily be seduced in a really painfully obvious way, than that he was gay.

But I guess I was wrong!

>best Frank.
nah. I mean he does a good job playing him and all, but he just doesn't look like Frank at all. he's short and wiry

>At my friends house
>He's watching this shit
>Isntthissupposedtobecapeshit.jpg
>Just a bunch of drama about a black community
I think a lot of American youth feel the need to absorb "black" culture so they can feel they are down or woke or whatever. This isn't bad, but I don't see what the allure is. You want to watch a good show with a black lead, watch Luther. This show just seems like typical network television drama with passable writing.

>Can't relate.
A loner who likes white women.

final fight scene against his brother wasn't bad. his brother is wearing a goofy villain costume and everything

Sci-fi has always been liberal progressive.

am i the only one that finds it hilarious that they made up a bullet proof nigger and called him luke CAGE??

>Jessica Jones
Who cares if nigs fuck feminists

Yeah because Sci-Fi is usually written by marxists, and marxists are often cucks.