Ok... the polls are rigged

I thought the "polls are rigged" comments were just a meme....

Well, I just voted in Baltimore City.... today is Maryland's first day of early voting... and i snuck a peak at everyone standing around me... and everyone is voting for Trump... I was shocked, but happy. Keep in mind, I'm in Baltimore fucking City.

The one thing that I did notice, since this is my first time ever voting (other than the recent primary).. is not only do you need no ID, you don't need ANYTHING.... not even a voter identification card. At least you needed a voter ID card made out of paper in the primaries... but you need NOTHING in the general election.

So either the polls are rigged, or there's some serious fucking voter fraud going on, or both. This shit isn't a meme...

...if you vote early, or on November 8th... KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR VOTER FRAUD.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/georgia-voting-machine-suspected-flipping-presidential-votes/woKEUgpDDEyaw9o4J318XJ/
youtube.com/watch?v=ymXKwTxo8hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well what's stopping you from going back and voting again then?

This, I don't get US elections at all.

>not only do you need no ID

Clarity for peace and for America!

Ya because voting twice and not having the machines switch Trump voters to Clinton is the only way to rig the election

TRUMP LANDSLIDE INCOMING

GA machines are flipping votes to Trump:

ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/georgia-voting-machine-suspected-flipping-presidential-votes/woKEUgpDDEyaw9o4J318XJ/

I don't get this either should i go vote?

I thought about it while i walked away...

In India, when we vote we get marked with a permanent dye that is *almost* impossible to get off within 10 days after which it fades away slowly, so even if you have multipe ID its hard to double vote.

Surely America must have some system to prevent double votes?

Liberals in the USA would just call that racist... so they can keep rigging elections.

That sounds like a good plan.

We actually do not require ID to vote in some states because requiring an ID is "racist"

I mean...I honestly can't see how they'd stop you.

Doesn't the poo stains on your hands make it difficult for this. Or do they just dye your forehead? Is that why everyone walks around with dots on their head?

Somehow ID laws and literacy tests are racist, so our voting is third world tier

early voting is literally the honor system. they have a bunch of time to toss duplicate votes or snuff out voter fraud so they don't make you use any form of identification because identification is racist and bigoted.

Yeah, and it makes no sense... because you need ID to get welfare, so economic status means nothing... also, you know liberals are rgging elections, because their solution is never "well, we should make sure everyone has an ID so they can vote"... its always "no, they don't need an ID, ID's are rayciss"

>1 probably old person took 3 tries to correctly enter their choice.

Litterally nothing. You shills have to try harder.

>be indian
>get out of job that was outsourced here
>want to vote
>poo'd in loo'd earlier today
>accidentally got some on my all brown attire suit
>go to voter booth
>sorry pajeeto u already have mark

india is hell

So let me get this straight.
In America, you do not require anything at all to vote? No kind of identification at all? You literally just turn up and vote?
How the hell are Americans accepting of this?
Literally every other democracy on Earth has some form of ID required. It's common fucking sense to stop fraud.
What the fuck.

MD is like, +30 for Hill. I doubt they'd risk the exposure to do it here.

Even a lot of African countries require voter id so we're actually trash-tier.

Same here,works for us.

Fluorescent dye on your index finger thats visible in UV light + ID+ ledger.

The only thing they do is ask your name... so if you register the name ten dead people... you can just walk in ten different times and vote under each name.

And this needs to stop, its like we are voting in the 1600s or some shit.

I echo the same worries

bump. Get out and VOTE!!! MAGA!

Honestly if you think you see voter fraud at a precinct DIAL 911! Call the police. Even if nothing happens we at least get in on the record.

Spread this tactic!

That's racist against Democratic Party officials.

The illegals have no ID, and the Dems need their vote, thus this bull shit is going on

> i snuck a peak at everyone standing around me... and everyone is voting for Trump

lol

You saw their ballots? Okay...

Fuck I can't believe it!

So easy rig elections in the "major democracy of the world"

>i snuck a peak at everyone standing around me... and everyone is voting for Trump

You can't see other people's votes.

> Voter ID laws are racist

FUCKING HOW?! THIS ACTUALLY MIGHT BE THE MOST FUCKTARDED THING TO CALL RACIST I HAVE EVER FUCKING SEEN.

RACIST TO NEED ID TO VOTE! WHY?! BECAUSE ILLEGALS (AKA NOT LEGAL CITIZENS) CAN'T VOTE?! BECAUSE YOU UNIRONICALLY ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT YOU BELIEVE THAT BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T SCRAPE TOGETHER 20 DOLLARS?!

IS IT RACIST TO NEED AN ID TO WITHDRAW MONEY AT THE BANK? IS IT RACIST TO NEED AN ID TO SIGN ON TO A GYM MEMBERSHIP?

HOW THE FUCK ARE VOTER ID LAWS RACIST YOU FUCKING FUCKWITS?!

Here is a partial list of things that require a photo ID. Many of these things are needed if you are poor:
Applying for Welfare
Applying for food stamps
Opening a bank account (needed for government check deposit)
Applying for Medicaid/Social Security
Applying for unemployment or a job
Picking up a prescription
Purchasing alcohol
Buying a cell phone
Rent/buy an apartment/house, apply for a mortgage
Getting married
Going to a doctor
Buy or rent an "M" rated video game
Purchase nail polish at CVS
Purchasing cigarettes
Buying Super Glue
Purchase certain cold medicines
Hold a rally or protest
Get on an airplane
Drive/buy/rent a car
Purchase a gun
Adopt a pet
Rent a hotel room
Applying for a hunting license
Applying for a fishing license

Because niggers can't read and would take it as an affront to their tribe if you tried to identify them as having voted.

Everything in America is now done for the benefit of women, blacks and invalids.

i voted in west virginia yesterday.

at least in this state, i needed to be fucking registered. election workers marked that i came in and voted.

all the dipshits thinking i (or anyone else) can vote again are either fear mongers or absolute retards.

and to OP, i'm sure you had to provide your information to get registered to vote in the first place.

'the polls are rigged xDDDDDDD' is a fucking meme. if he loses, he loses and we'll all have to deal with the fallout. it'll be the electoral college that'll fuck him (and us) in the ass.

popular vote when?

Our government hasn't reached the efficiency of fucking theme parks yet.

I need an I'd to vote what the fuck is wrong with Maryland?

Sup Forums, the smart money is to call the police anonymously in districrts across the USA, flooding the police with claims that voter fraud is happening.

This will make the news and embolden Trump supporters even more.

MAKE SOME FUCKING CALLS Sup Forums, call the police and just say you saw people stuffing ballots or some fucking shit, call anonymous tip lines.

>i snuck a peak at everyone standing around me
fucking what

>get a hold of said die
>walk into a college
>start stamping people left and right

Sorry Hillary, no votes for you

The script for the election is already written.

They will play people for suckers.

Soros runs the voting machines.

Soros supports Hillary. Soros machines are in 15 states +DC.

They will give Trump the popular vote.

They will however give Hillary the electoral college and install her as president.

They will then extensively praise Trump then it’s over.

The only way to stop this massive fraud that is coming is to step up and volunteer to act as an exit poll assessor on election day!

Go to

Stopthesteal.org

Trump is widely ahead in popularity and if not rigged would win by a landslide but they have their fraud strategy up and running.

Go to

stopthesteal.org

We need another Battle of Athens
Never forget.
Also best part is it was for similar circumstances.
Tell your friends, educate people on it so they understand it is possible to fix things even if they rig shit.

Keep voting you fuckhead

Poo in loo aside, you have no idea how lucky you are to live in a sane country.

After you vote in your booth... you walk up to a machine... you're supposed to keep your ballot in the folder they give you.... most people don't... so its easy to see who they picked.

Reminder that if it wasn't caught on tape, no American will believe you

This.

>wait for the police to check if I'm not carrying anythong
>show my ID and use a fingerprint to validate I went voting
>vote
>police will keep and eye on you and tell you to get out if you start acting strange
I recently started living in a new home so I changed my voting place but it takes some time so I was stopped after they checked my id on that referendum thing the other day and told me I had to fix that issue or I would go to jail for being registered on two places at the same time.

And then, you americans only need to drive for 5 minutes and vote. You guys sure have it easy.

If only it was just a meme, but the Dems will keep bussing out people and hiring them for a week so they can say they've got a paystub

youtube.com/watch?v=ymXKwTxo8hg

It varies by state. I'm not surprised at all that someone from West Virginia is this retarded.

EVERY Sup ForumsACK MUST VOTE ONCE WITHOUT AND ONCE WITH A BURKA ON

THEY WILL PULL THE SAME SHIT, IT'S ONLY FAIR

k so im gonna walk across the border and vote a couple hundred times

It doesn't even matter that you don't actually see voter fraud. We know it's happening. We've seen the Donald Ducks.

When they're bussing people around to vote all over, has anyone ever joined their crew and just went in and voted for Trump? What would stop people from doing this?

India also has a "none of the above" option so if the majority don't like the candidates a new election with different candidates will have to be held.

>Needing an ID for everything except to vote to elect your president
>General election conveniently organized on a tuesday
>Voting machines that have been proven to be sketchy countless times but nobody cares

you don't get elections in this country because this country is retarded.

Easy buddy, you're gonna give yourself an anyurism yelling like that.

Witnessed! Kek loves your idea, user!

This is why The Donald is pushing voter id laws. Bit then the democrats say thats "racist" because the only way democrats can win is by letting illegals vote and libtards vote multiple times all around the us. So yes; the election is rigged. But i believe the Donald can win. By playing fair, and being honest, he will beat all the corruption and cheating.

>Allowing illegals to vote
Russia hurry up and nuke us pls.

baltimore city?

Back in the day, the Democrats would have poor Irish immigrants go and vote once, then shave their beards and go vote again.

Have you ever voted? I'll take it from your response, you haven't

Here you get a poll card. You don't need ID. You go to your polling station, give them your polling card and they cross you off their list. If you don't have your card, they look you up on the list by name, again with no ID, cross you off and let you vote. This has been the practice for decades

You are delusional and absolutely nothing you said is true.

In the 2000 election recounts in Florida they were off by hundreds each time they recounted a district's votes. They don't "snuff out" fraud.

There's no way to "duplicate" votes since the list at the ballot box doesn't include your name if you voted by mail or voted early.
The fraud happens when people say they're someone else who is recently deceased or they have reason to believe will not vote.

The ID requirement is not racist at all and that's why the rest of the world is so confused at liberal's stupid position on that issue.

>So either the polls are rigged, or there's some serious fucking voter fraud going on, or both. This shit isn't a meme...
It is called bussing.

You fill a bus full of niggers and have a college student drive them to 5-6 different voting stations. Everyone same-day registers and votes at each voting station.

It has been going on for decades.

They give you an "I voted" sticker.

>>Pot calling the kettle black
>>Strawman Fallacy

Go back to school you are making us look bad

>When India has a better Democracy than you do

Once you get out of the booth you walk your ballot over to the machine that shreds it. So yeah you can sneak a peak at people's votes.

kek

>not only do you need no ID, you don't need ANYTHING.... not even a voter identification card

>what's stopping you from going back and voting again then?

You need a home address registered to vote in that voting location. That voting location will have your address in a book. When you enter that location, someone will direct you to a voting table based on your last name. At that table there will be people sitting there with a book. Those people will ask you what your name is, they will look you up in the book, they will ask you what your address is, they will check to see if what you say matches the address in the book, and then they will ask you to sign the book below your registered name and address. Then they tell you can cast your ballot.

They are absolutely terrified of that non voting block.

Put on a Hillary shirt and drive across your state voting for Trump in every precinct.

This should be an easy win for pol if true.

>by playing by the rules, you can beat corruption!

Dumbest shit I ever heard. The only way to beat cheaters is to cheat too.
Or change the rules of the game. Which seems to be Trump's preferred strategy.

What are the odds that I can vote several times on election day?

The polls actually don't use 2012 turnout models. They use "30% of Republicans won't show up and Johnson supporters will show up in bigger droves than ever, while Democrats will have equal or better turnout among all groups that liked Barack Obama." turnout models.

This is called "racism" in the United States. In America, you are "bigots". You, the Indian? You have systemically internalized oppression, and your parents are so brainwashed by the British Empire that you still serve them in their Euro-dominant ideology.

This is what Clinton supporters actually believe.

>lel no one would lie or collaborate to commit voter fraud emem

The polls are not rigged.

Pic related is the result of Obama vs Romney in Nevada, a state obama won. there are vast red regions in blue states, but not in the biggest population centers

Right, so if your neighbor (for example) isn't voting (or if you know he won't vote until later) you can claim to be him. There's nothing they can do to stop you. Then when he shows up, if he shows up, they'll see he's already crossed out and they'll have him cast a "provisional ballot" that, in practice, will never be counted.

I really hope there's at least one case of someone smashing a Soros owned voting machine

They really should all be destroyed, just imagine the citizens coming together to destroy corruption on election day. Hell, it would be as simple as punching the shit out of the screen.

>punching the shit out of the screen.

If a machine tries to change my vote, I'm doing this.

How is this in any way related to the topic? We know about the distinction between the conservative rural areas and the liberal urban areas. The problem is that they are rigging the shit out of counties that already lean a little bit democratic, in order to attain a statewide edge in swing states

>In America, you do not require anything at all to vote? No kind of identification at all? You literally just turn up and vote?

In some places, yes. You also have the other end of the spectrum where registration and ID is required in some states. Then you have everything in between.

>How the hell are Americans accepting of this?

The majority aren't, but a few Dems cry very loudly that it's racist and liberal judges strike down voter ID laws whenever they can.

In Texas we tried passing voter ID laws recently only to get struck down. It's still hard to vote without being registered and showing a valid photo ID. It's hard, but not impossible. Still, if you manage to vote without an ID they even say on the official government website we might find your shit suspicious and just throw it away.

We only use this when we bring "democracy" somewhere else (see: iraq)

Yes, but only in states dominated by Democrats, such as Maryland. That's since requiring an ID to vote is racist, due to the fact all IDs issued by the government have a photo, and if your skin color doesn't match, the staff should kick you out.

Holy shit is this true what I read in this thread? Can any Hilldawg confirm this shit, it feels like Im beeing trolled by Trumpfags?!