Lucifer and Satan aren't the same being

Lucifer and Satan aren't the same being.

Lucifer=Horus
Satan=Set

Reminder that Set declared himself the only god and required people to worship only him.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzkCplTjBN0
youtube.com/watch?v=IJFgS1TBpEI
youtube.com/watch?v=pmnbK9VR7VM
youtube.com/watch?v=R7PHUG8Z_1A&list=PLcg5m3q-7RBzjhPMKgiD3ECscnTKQEQb7
youtube.com/shared?ci=8elZkw7lZmE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nco7qfrPG7I
youtube.com/watch?v=oN2Xs-MvxLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree that lucifer and satan aren't the same, and the satan = set thing is pretty well known, but redpill me on why lucifer = horus

they are intimately related

Are hobbits dwarfs?

>1 post by this ID
slide thread

awful blue in here.

>1 post by this id

A fucking leaf

Satan was the Chief Watcher in the garden and he's also the god of all the Abrahamic religions.

The Creator Figure couldn't even exist in our plane without wiping everything out. Satan is essentially the guy trying to keep everything in line with what he believes to be the creator's will, because he is obedient. Lucifer came later and sees the Creator as separate from the cheif watcher.

Set/Satan requires you worship him and only him. Lucifer isn't a figure to be worshipped, rather he's more like a guide.

Lucifier and Satan aren't the same being because Lucifier = Jesus.

I saw you in the other threads trying to claim Satan and Lucifer are the same being.

You're either willfully trying to decieve people or you've been deceived yourself

The greatest trick he ever pulled wasn't to convince people he doesn't exist, rather, it's that he's convinced everyone he's both the creator and then good guy of the situation.

>Lucifer and Satan aren't the same being.
They are the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzkCplTjBN0

youtube.com/watch?v=IJFgS1TBpEI

isn't set the same as seth in that whole ideaology? Do they worship "the light" like people who follow the lucfarian doctrine? I've been interested in setianism after learning about Michael Aquino but it seems like you have to be an initiate to learn what the temple of set people really believe

Not me faggot.

I perceive nearly everything differently to you dumb reactionaries.

Does Lucifer worship the Satan?

seth from the bible

All that edge and on 88 dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=pmnbK9VR7VM

The good goys built Western Civilization.

>Horus and Set are the same thing

Even Satanists/Luciferians don't believe they're the same being.
>they're all the devil though!
Best goy

can you elaborate or give some sources? I had the impression they were two completely different dieties in the egyptian pantheon, Horus similar to Jesus christ whereas Set was the embodiement of pestilence and plague carrying foriegners.

Who said Lucifer and Satan are the same?
Jews and Freemasons worship Satan

No, Set is the god of storms, he's his own deity who took over and made everyone worship him as the most powerful and only god

I was quoting what that guy was implying. They can't be the same figure because Horus and Set aren't the same. Set might be stronger but Horus is more intelligent.

Jews worship Satan, Freemasons look to Lucifer for guidance.

I got you. My rough understanding is that Horus is synonymous with "enlightenment" whereas set is something different. Is this the sort of stuff members of the temple of set are into?

>Sup Forums - alternative mythology

You are going to Hell unless you accept Christ as Lord and saviour of mankind, get baptized and become a good Christian.

Why you don't recognize one of their principal deities then?

The Temple of Set was founded by a guy who split from the Church of Satan after becoming disillusioned with LaVey

They're basically all about the things you would attribute to Satanism, I think.

k.. Kek, are you here?

I've been reading about the guy, Michael Aquino. He was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Military and a Chaplain. Weird shit, I can't find much about their actual ideological beliefs but it's clear some high ranking military officials are into this shit. Thanks.

OP has no freaking clue what he's talking about.

Lucifer (לוציפר) is Satans name before the fall. It literally means “bearer of light”.

HaSatan ( שָּׂטָן) means "the adversary."

Not two different names.

You can't comprehend it, kid.

I'm not sure what you're implying here

It was started in SF, a testing ground for MKultra. I'm not sure what Settians actually believe beyond the fact that Set=Satan. If I had to guess, i'd say they chose Set out of fear since he's 'the strongest'

>according to these infallible texts..
Wew laddie

You're right, what's a poor beggar to do?

Is he against niggers and immigration?

Yes the Presidio Military Base. That Aquino guy wrote a book called "Mindwar" about psychological warfare. He was also affiliated with that Max Spiers guy who threw up some black liquid and died a few weeks ago. Definitely some weird shit going on with all that satanic crap

Acording to Jewish traditions, lucifer was the first, he thought he was the most powerful. The Jewish Talmud calls this blind, enormous angel (ascension of moses) Samael.
Samael proclaimed himself the greatest because he was the first. Then a voice called to Samael, and Samael fell to his knees in fear at the sheer power and chaos of the unmanifest. God had his retribution and cast Samael out of heaven as punishment for his pride and disloyalty. This fallen angel is then refered to as Satan

Someone give me a crash course on satanism, do the elites really worship the devil?

What really opened my eyes was the satanic ritual in switerland with that tunnel opening

Go back to /x/ faggot

Sophia (divine mother) breaks apart from Barbelo (the great Mother-father / the great Aeon) and attains self awareness/independent consciousness. In this state of being (8th heaven), she splits a fraction of her life spark and gives it life, in total secrecy and behind the backs of the other gods. This is Yaldabaoth/Sabaoth, created without the proper assistance or guidance of the divine male/order. Sophia quickly casts him down to the 7th Heaven in shame of what she's done, before he's able to attain sentience. He's given a throne and surrounded in fog, and comes to believe he's the sole God. This is YHWH, the demiurge, Enki in Sumeria, Ptah in Egypt, the creator of the Archons/ angels and demons according to the gnostics, the self creating God who arises from nothing and wills himself into existence and breathes life into man, the God of the chaotic celestial waters. He goes on to unknowingly and subconsciously try to mimic the creation by which he himself was brought to life: raised without a father, by the ignorance and fickleness of a single mother.

The Greeks have his character traits divided between Jupiter, Pluto and Neptune.

His son could also be interpreted to be a number of different deities. Ra in Egypt, Marduk in sumeria, the Greek Mars.

The Titans are the rules of nature/rules of the material world he and the Archons go on to take and imprison

Lucifer is the name of Satan before his fall from grace alongside the rest of his cronies who thought it was "wise" to turn on and rebel from God.

I mean... how can something that's apparently so wise can make the literally stupidest, most suicidal decision in the history of existence?

>Reminder that Set declared himself the only god and required people to worship only him.
So, you're telling me the Yahowah equivalent for both the Egyptians (Set) and the Babylonians (Enlil) was a bad guy?

I wonder how they came to that conclusion. Maybe it's because they were enemies of God, seeing as how he blew them both the fuck out for ever more, never to return to their former glory. But no, I'm sure the gods of the Egyptians and the Babylonians are the REAL gods. The good bois who dindu nuffin.

>I saw you in the other threads trying to claim Satan and Lucifer are the same being.
>You're either willfully trying to decieve people or you've been deceived yourself
Says the man who is trying to equate Satan with Yahowah.

Learn Hebrew. What you are saying doesn't make sense. Hell, just read a fucking bible.

>Lucifer (לוציפר)

"Lucifer' is Latin for "bearer of light".

Don't taint the Lingua Romae with the letters of the kikes.

I reccomend listening to William Coopers "The Hour Of The Time" on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=R7PHUG8Z_1A&list=PLcg5m3q-7RBzjhPMKgiD3ECscnTKQEQb7
Its a good starting point for sure, listen to it in the background while you browse or something. A lot of the elites worship Lucifer which is essentially a metaphor for enlightenment or knowledge. This satanic stuff is different, and their beliefs tend to be pretty wide

Wew lad

>ut no, I'm sure the gods of the Egyptians and the Babylonians are the REAL gods. The good bois who dindu nuffin.

Basically this.

They make their petty references to Yahweh as means of revenge against him, when it reality they have already lost.

I actually would LOVE to meet a Watcher just to gloat about how bad they screwed up and how badly they've lost.

I'd also ask why did they decide to fight a war instead of actively working to redeem themselves by teaching mankind to be holy and to worship the Lord whilst also bringing themselves down and humbling themselves to Man in our sinful state.

I mean, I'm not sure if it would've worked or if these beings have any interest in doing what I said, as God wanted us redeemed and not those guys, but at least you have a better shot at redemption instead of following Revelations just so you can end it and get destroyed by The Lord.

>What really opened my eyes was the satanic ritual in switerland with that tunnel opening
You rang?

back to /x/ fuckface

Ok ok,

So YHWH is a prick who tricked the world into worshipping him via standard Abrahamic religions ... what the heck is the deal with Moloch then?

The truth can be found here.
youtube.com/shared?ci=8elZkw7lZmE

Also, the children of Adam and Eve, and their children learned the Mazzaroth as a calender, to time their harvest and tell the story of creation. This evolved into the pantheon.

Nimrod was the 1st, the Egyptians came after. This spread to all empires, all nations. Even Israel under Solomon.

Idgaf what the (((archeologists))) say, because I have faith.

I believe Satan was Lucifer, but he's now known in the pejorative as Satan.

all jewish shit

Please, would you tell me what is the relation if YHWH is Saturn, what is Moloch?

Holy digits of light there, beautiful rosy cross diagram. Is that Sophia at the base of the cross?

Worshiping one or the other is such a Pisces way of looking at things.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nco7qfrPG7I

youtube.com/watch?v=oN2Xs-MvxLw

Yahweh is Zeus
Saturn is Satan is Moloch is Ba'al is Chronos
Lucifer is Prometheus

The most accurate portrayal of the theologicon is derived from Greek, you'll enlighten yourself more if you learn about their religion

Quick Facts: Carthage and the Phoenecians/Philistines worshipped Ba'al and sacrificed their first born to him in a fire
YHWH is represented as an eagle or with wings in all his depictions dating down to Sumeria. He is a God of Storms, Conquest and Expansion, and Hygiene and Purity.
Lucifer is considered the betrayer because he wished to grant free will and knowledge to the humans to get back at YHWH. It is his moral value that nobody should be controlled against their will.

>Lucifer = Horus

Yup, and Lucifer = Jesus also.

Ok. Father Zeus, son Prometheus and we are embodied in the holy spark light of Sophia.

go back to gardening styx

hmm you're 18-22 and you watched zeitgeist and did some googling recently.

Repent and find Christ