WORST KOREA HAPPENING GENERAL

Leaks have confirmed a shadow government using the korean president as a puppet.

There is speculation this may have ties to EWHA WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY, CLINTON, MERKEL AND SOROS, AND OTHER BILLIONAIRES

Will be dumping more info as it comes, keep the thread alive.

Links to read
https ://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216623.html
http ://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025312&cloc=etc%7Cjad%7Cgooglenews
http ://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025234
http ://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767646.html
http:// www. foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/south-korea-leader-acknowledges-ties-to-woman-in-scandal.html

Please bump this thread and add any info you might have and keep the thread alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_editorial/767650.html
archive.is/UVrw5
archive.is/lqP8y
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216927.html
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216966.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/10/27/asia-pacific/politics-diplomacy-asia-pacific/south-korean-scandal-parks-mysterious-helper-know/#.WBJb__krK00
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/support-for-south-korea-s-park-slides-to-all-time-low-amid-crisi/3239974.html
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-korea-president-scandal-snap-story.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-25/south-korea-s-park-apologizes-amid-influence-peddling-claims
english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/10/27/2016102701305.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_Floor_Group
koreabang.com/2016/features/the-rise-of-radical-korean-feminist-community-megalia.html
namu.wiki/w/메갈리아/사건사고
youtube.com/watch?v=3cur1uMGrxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Orly

Bump, this is hilarious

THE OLDEST THREAD WITH ALL THE INFO
ALL NEW COMERS SHOULD READ

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/94778136boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/94778136boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/94778136boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/94778136boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/94778136boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/94778136boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/9477813694778136

OOPS

[Page not found] in 3....

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_editorial/767650.html
SK press sound P--issed.

This could somewhat confirm that Clinton does have plans with South Korea

http ://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/10/17/South-Korean-official-meets-with-Hillary-Clintons-possible-pick-for-Pentagon-chief/8421476723797/

not sure if this is a great website for info though, not really great at digging

we should comment on HuffPo UK +US stories to bring to light this egregious use of their name ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Who leaked this information?

Bump

from the sound of it south korean Seth Rich

all this explains the SJW shit that is going on in SKorea.

>it's a Freemasons are bad guys episode

before:

archive.is/UVrw5

after:

archive.is/lqP8y

if hillary wins we are 100% fucked

Choi Sun-sil: One of the 8 Goddesses, presides over Asia.
Minerva: One of the 8 Goddess, presides over America.
????: Unknown Goddess.

US govt puppet, you people are so stupid and naive

I don't think anyone is denying that.

What the actual fuck? Maybe I should lay off the memes for a while, shits getting fucking weird.

Oh shit. But I think Minerva refers to 7FG. Maybe both. Can someone familiar with Greek/Roman mythology list some of the major female deities? That may help.

Who the fuck cares about some shitty third world country?

south korea is the germoney of asia

My fat hairy ass.

>links to Soros, Merkel, Clintons, etc
wew
what the fuck man
why is this thread not exploding

First the tax-evasion leak early this year, then Clinton emails and now this.

Is there some sort of a purification going behind the scenes or what the hell?

No, just old conspiracy clubs discovering that you can't hide shit anymore in the age of mass communication. The internet will set us free.

Elections

With the cold war stuff going on at the same time I'm scared bros.

I'm scared.

maybe everything is going to shit because a bunch of women are controlling the world from the shadows

lol

This is koreas 8th biggest newspaper and owned by huffpo

I think huffpo might be operating in korea as a western/marxist propaganda source. Much like the yale missionaries pre mao ze dong.

but the patriarchy I thought men were oppressing women

wtf this is crazy!

I will be in Korea soon and will stay there for a few days. I make sure to ask my Korean friends about it.
Wow... what amazes me the most is that Park actually publicly admitted to the conspiracy.

spoopy.

Didn't Trump recently tweet something about some KPop band that got Koreans butthurt? Was this a "coincidence"? Will I get disappeared for mentioning this?

He warned us.

No choice. They had stolen info like Wikileaks.

What the fuck is wrong with 2016?

>koreans being cucked by their women
it's like poetry

its fucking nothing

>t. Goddess

This sounds like the plot of some cyber punk book, what the actual fuck.

Don't waste your time reading all that shit. It's nothing.

That shit doesn't work anymore

Trump running for president nullifies all Debbie doubters trollin.

Everything matters now.

OY VEY

think about it tough

chink-men are very feminized, and as such is at end point in how society will be if western society gets more feminized, which it is at rapid pace.

imagine if this "gender war" that's happening, is inevitable to happen in real countries

Stay strong my brothers.

The Great American Riots on November 8th will save the West.

You amerifats better grab your guns when Hillary wins with all the voter fraud going around.

Something tells me Japan has 8 overlords too but in a good way.
This really is some cyperpunk plot

it is on korean social media

Her apology was transparent as fuck and she's getting ripped apart for it. Hopefully their media keeps going after her and she gets impeached

somewhat related, the jews tried doing to japan what they're currently doing to worst korea and failed

No its not.

Their Muslim population is next to nothing compared to Germany.

There are no sources for any of this shit outside of screencaps from other threads

One of them was literally a longass shitpost complaining that they took "muh gayms"

This is retarded and you should all kys

So I just tried to google for some news about this. I found one article talking about the record low ratings of Park because of a 'scandal" (which isn't described) involving her master. The rest are about North Korea relationships and how Samsung is tanking at the moment.

>give women right to vote, equality, same pay,etc..
>repay us by starting a matriarchy
>the same woman who called us out on the patriarchy.

So it actualy turns out that women will make all the same mistakes as men, but with the big difference that women will never give up their power like the men did.
If a woman can take away our right to vote, you can be sure of it that they will never give it back.

It really was a mistake to give women right to vote.

They're going to keep on trying which is the shitty part.

hows the CTR pay?

South Korea is aligned with us and Capitalist and by definition First World.

Not an argument

wtf I want to move to Japan now.

Bump

who said anything about an argument?
[spoiler]you did[/spoiler]

can any koreanon confirm?

this and the news that japan is building up its army again because of china moving in on their turf makes me happy.

Yes it is. I just googled South Korea news and found an article about it. Fuck yourself. The reason why this isn't bigger news is because of people like you and the oney who pay you.

Cease, and desist immediately.

Here are some news about it:

>koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216927.html

>koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216966.html

>The prosecution belatedly formed a special team to investigate an influence-peddling scandal surrounding President Park Geun-hye's confidant, Choi Soon-sil, Thursday, a month after the allegations of her corruption surfaced.

>Prosecutor General Kim Soo-nam ordered Lee Young-ryeol, head of the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office, to lead the team, telling him to "get to the bottom of all suspicions," according to the Supreme Prosecutors' Office.

>The formation of a special team came only after JTBC and other news outlets broke a slew of exclusive news articles revealing the link between President Park and Choi.

It isnt news because its bullshit spewed by autists like you day after day, begging for a "happening" or WW3

A scandal doesnt equal a shadow govt

>le shill meme

Not an argument FAGGOT

So it's just a Korean version of pay for play? That's pretty bad but we have that in the US.

>worst korea is ran by a shadow government called "8 goddess"
>park doesn't even know what she's doing
>the only identified member of 8 goddess is Choi Sun-sil, who fled to Germany when the information first leaked
>Choi Sun-sil is apparently a "mind-controlling psychic"
>the rest of "8 Goddess" is still at large
>worst korea is run by a council of mysterious psychic gook illuminatifags with connections to (((them))) and far-left politicians in the west

Is life even real at this point, are we living in a cartoon?

don't be such a pussy

Bump.

Where do the claims of 8 women come from?

All I can quickly find is

>Korean President got help editing speeches and potential consultation from an outside mentor

Where is all this other stuff coming from? It is pretty spooky but I'm not going to base my opinion on chan screencaps

pls help me out

Choi Sun-sil is in Germany
Why Germany? Gee whiz.

God knows where everyone else is

I predict nothing really happening and not really going further than racist pepe or alike
Something about nexon and crazy people but they are gooks. They will know what to if this goes further [spoiler]and if it does, aw men, just thin about the happening[/spoiler]

Do you think that is spooky?
search for "the 7th floor"

Dude if that happens, just say you are gay, and stop working.

society will collapse in 2 months.

perhaps you are not looking hard enough
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/10/27/asia-pacific/politics-diplomacy-asia-pacific/south-korean-scandal-parks-mysterious-helper-know/#.WBJb__krK00
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/support-for-south-korea-s-park-slides-to-all-time-low-amid-crisi/3239974.html
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-korea-president-scandal-snap-story.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-25/south-korea-s-park-apologizes-amid-influence-peddling-claims

the media doesn't want you to see this, which is why you don't

One thing you guys got to understand is that there will always be a mafia in control, the regulations, laws and rules are nothing but words in papers and if the people who enforce them decides to not impose them because mafia reasons they can.

This is why (((we))) can only defeat this by forming an equally strong mafia, imagine hanging liberals and feral dindus but not being procecuted because the Sup Forumsice is us, and even if the media causes outrage, nothing will be done about it because the Sup Forumsiticians are also us.

Imagine not having to hide it.

>But Choi appears to have been more than just a personal secretary or confidante and in the 1980s became deeply involved in Park's organizations and undertakings, sources say-

>Choi is often referred to as the chairwoman of the dubious Mir and K-Sports foundations she set up even though she held no formal titles. She is suspected of drumming up huge amounts of money for the foundations from big businesses by trading on her ties to Park. Cheong Wa Dae regularly sent a Choi aide resumes of candidates for public office, suggesting she had a finger in every pie.

That's what I found.

english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/10/27/2016102701305.html

Worst Korea literally became Psycho-Pass.

So the Rothschilds

2016 has been pretty fucking eventful bros.

Managed to squeeze in this Koreas shit before the elections have even gone down.

This shit has me spooped for hours. If this is still a thing tomorrow I ll be worried

Could you be more precise with a link, the term is to general for a simple google search, senpai?

holy...
this threads are moving fast.
still catching up on the first one.

I'm predicting at least a couple of gloriously numbered threads. My humble suggestion for the next OP's.

why did he admit it if he was under mind control? how did she/they manipulate him? what was their agenda and who were they working for?

was he a good president?

>"the 7th floor"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_Floor_Group

>The 8 Goddesses

Some Majestic 12 tier Deus Ex shit going on here

Holy fuck, this is surreal

It's absolutely incredible. It's like something you'd see out of almost every dystopian sci-fi/cyberpunk anime.

Don't forget to check for connections to Megalia, Worst Korea's extremist feminist group.

koreabang.com/2016/features/the-rise-of-radical-korean-feminist-community-megalia.html

Here's a Korean wiki about them. I'd like the google translate page, but the translation is absolute trash.
namu.wiki/w/메갈리아/사건사고

There's also Gookanon, who frequents the GG threads on 8/v/. He'd be a good source to hit up for info.

I'm almost afraid to try and find out just how fucking long this shits been going on. Fuck, what if this shit kicked off at the end of Vietnam and has been going ever since?

>I'd like the google translate page
I'd link* the google translate page

"8" just means "a lot" in Asia. There's no guarantee there aren't more than 8 goddesses.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cur1uMGrxs

Hang on just a fucking second. Didn't jormangund have a three episode arc with a plot about some super secret government agency in the Pacific that pulled the strings to the governments down there?