Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/cia-agent-evan-mcmullin-launch-independent-presidential-bid/story?id=41201256
piw.sas.upenn.edu/semester-program/blogs/alumni-spotlight-evan-mcmullin-past-present-and-future-republican-party
yahoo.com/news/is-evan-mcmullins-presidential-candidacy-just-a-protest-or-something-bigger-090046263.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=mahttps://www.yahoo.com/news/is-evan-mcmullins-presidential-candidacy-just-a-protest-or-something-bigger-090046263.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/kalbtv5/status/756543799619223552
youtu.be/i8qM8R7Rcr8?t=5m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=WDSUTx1N0VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Baby-faced retard should be hung from a tree. An attention whore who doesnt even have to he paid to act like paid opposition by dems to make conservatives look bad

NEVER trust mormons, EVER

No
David Duke is a fucking idiot that nobody wants around and he can't seem to get that. he's so toxic that i'm pretty sure he's a liberal pretending to be a white supremacist to make conservatives look bad
go away David and never come back

proof that he works for CIA? I'd love to know

>working for the CIA
Why would he have to include that line? Fucking why? It's like he wants his entire post to be disregarded.
Just say he's basically working for Hillary or something.

>he thinks being a CIA nigger is not a problem

well he did work for the CIA

Literally #1 controlled opposition. Built for false flagging.

I think it's a great way to get your post disregarded, whether it's true or not it sounds like a fucking tinfoil conspiracy theory and people will treat it as such. May aswell go full Alex Jones.

proof? source? Not saying he didn't but I would love to read about it.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/cia-agent-evan-mcmullin-launch-independent-presidential-bid/story?id=41201256

piw.sas.upenn.edu/semester-program/blogs/alumni-spotlight-evan-mcmullin-past-present-and-future-republican-party

yahoo.com/news/is-evan-mcmullins-presidential-candidacy-just-a-protest-or-something-bigger-090046263.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=mahttps://www.yahoo.com/news/is-evan-mcmullins-presidential-candidacy-just-a-protest-or-something-bigger-090046263.html

he's a Mormon who worked at Goldman Sachs and as an undercover agent for the CIA

he's like a meme come to life

it's not exactly hidden

You sound like a women or effeminate male. Find your own fucking source

Duke is retarded. McMullin is obviously a good option for building a more libertarian future. The Koch brothers will get behind this too. We need to rebuild proper libertarianism at the party level. This is the election to do it.

We already have a great Libertarian leader, Johnson.

Plus, McMullin and co say they're true conservatives with true conservative values, they don't call themselves Libertarians.

Vote McMullin if you're in Utah or Johnson if you're elsewhere. It's the only way to move a libertarian platform forward.

Some say McMullin is a Clinton tool: he's been sent to Goldman Sachs as a sort of payback for all the cash Goldman Sachs gave to the Clinton, and he has been 'activated' by Clinton to steal some Trump votes.

Libertarian cucks gtfo out my pol

Sup Forums is a libertarian board, dumbass.

Libertarianism is washed up. Only Fully Ironic An-Cap has a chance.

Back to stormfront, you stormfag.

Neocon tool.

He knows he's only in one or two states, but still thinks he can win. He knows he's taking votes from Trump, but still stays in.

Again, if he does cause Clinton to win, I hope tax payer funded later term abortions are legal, just to piss of Mormons and others who turned their back on Trump.

fuck duke and fuck the chosen people

Dr. Duke I'm CIA

t. Trumpcuck who came to Sup Forums 9 months ago

It really isn't. First and foremost it's nationalist. Libertarians are anti-nationalist since they don't believe in borders.

He had an interview on the Nate ((Shellman)) show on kboi 670 this month.
Stated he worked with CIA and was in Syria

Johnson is no libertarian we have been over this alot u cheeky cunt m8
Shut up nigger
Ive been here since britam happening in syria

He could be if he was subtle about it.

How are you finding your sixth month here?

""""""""""""Libertarian""""""""""""""

Nah he's a narcissistic old creep who has latched onto our memes like a vampire, that's all.

Trump and Sup Forums accomplished more than this faggot ever could and he HATES that.

daily reminder for new fags David duke worked for the FBI during operation red dog he is not to be trusted

I'm not bothered if Trump wins or loses.

If he wins I'll celebrate like it's Armageddon and go full braggart on all the assblasted leftists in my life

If he loses, thankfully Hillary is such a radical that she will likely instate a whole bunch of shit that cuckservatives hate, so then I can spit in their faces and say this is what you get for being a traitor and not supporting our candidate.

Reminder: Trump isn't a conservashit and that's why I like him. He's a populist. I've never voted (R) in my life until this election because they're usually backwards normies who make bigger deals out of stupid shit regarding people's personal freedom than the actual ailments of the country. It's about time someone changed their parties platform.

As someone named Evan, this election had been a pain in the ass

>60 year old
>middle school haircut

Yes. He has patrician taste.

This 100%

I'm really starting to get tired of this word.

read my mind tbqhfamalam

This is why I've been supporting Trump for the last year and a half. Summed up quite nicely.

David Duke is a cum guzzling, coattail chasing faggot.

He also hasn't updated his haircut since 2nd grade.

[citation needed]

how else are white people supposed to call each other out for being uncle tom house niggers?

>I can't prove you wrong so I'll just call you new
Not an argument. Back to your open borders 3rd world country, Mohammed.

It's valuable for signaling that someone spends way too much time thinking about brown men fucking white women.

>If he wins I'll celebrate like it's Armageddon and go full braggart on all the assblasted leftists in my life
This.

Celebrate fast, because they said they'll leave the US.

If he wins I think the leftists will take it like Brexit, a whole bunch of "Idiots ruining everything again!" then forgetting about it aside from using it as a scapegoat to bitch about problems (literally every problem under the sun will be blamed on him).
If he loses there's a good chance America will never have another proper election, the ballots will be further rigged with heavy immigration and the illegals getting amnesty. I think your country would turn to shit and civil war or silent death awaits through cucking out of the civil war or from a nuclear war. Spitting in the traitors faces does sound fun though.

I do imagine the Left will claim it was rigged.

Libertarians are a fucking joke and haven't been respected since Ron Paul

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Eggbert McMuffin literally worked for the CIA, you retards.

McMuffin and Johnson are not libertarian. Since when are expensive, big government refugee resettlement programs "libertarian"?

Worked for != working for.

>implying cuckservatism is desirable.

>he's so toxic
I agree he is toxic, but the only thing toxic about him(that I know of) is his connection to the KKK. The organization is too stigmatized to have anywhere near a credible campaign in the US.

He's a government plant

Funnily enough he's running for congress or something and got enough on a specified poll to enter the debates.

>David Duke shaming anyone else for being in the CIA

Talk about deflection.

Running for senate, my bad.

>a politician is on Twitter posting Pepe and calling people cucks

Would you ever have guessed our little corner of the internet would become so influential?

Can't wait for David Dukes senate debate, he will win

Fuck off niggerlover the Duke is based as fuck and one of the most redpilled men out there

Duke is winning his election if you hadn't noticed. He's based. Too many fools/shills ITT.

lul based duke

Got any figures?

You clearly are a butthurt jew, he is completly correct on most things but the kkk thing has crippled his reputation. He also revealed his power level feom 0-10. NOT dripfed it so it was palatable to normies.

twitter.com/kalbtv5/status/756543799619223552

youtu.be/i8qM8R7Rcr8?t=5m59s

>Libertarians are anti-nationalist since they don't believe in borders.
Well shit, I thought I was a libertarian but I guess I'm not because this random fucking Aussie said so.

McMuffin is a conservative independent

The Senate is part of Congress

Reminder not to trust shills and to look at David Duke's work yourselves. He isn't even white supremacist, I never heard him say that white are superior to everyone else.

14% in a 23 person race is pretty fucking good, even if you don't consider bias against him.
also
>google it to get the exact figure
>use the link google provides
>format is Party Name - occupation
>Dr Duke has "R David Duke - Former KKK leader"
Kikes, the lot of them.

you fucking cucks are on the wrong goddamn side of the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=WDSUTx1N0VA

says right on his twitter profile

Do you want me to wipe your ass for you too?

What the fuck?
>occupation: FORMER kkk member
That doesn't even make sense...

>be me
>used to be in a club in highschool
>I'm now working as a restaurant manager
>current occupation: former member of some highschool club

I bet you voted Remain.

REMINDER THAT DAVID DUKE DOESN'T EXIST

Hey reddit, you missed a few buzzwords.

Are you the Georgian guy who was telling me about the local food the other night? I tried it and it was fucking awesome.

No

It happens all the time, military vet is a common one.