When will it end?

"Early this morning posters were found in approximately 20 locations around campus that violate the facilities and grounds use policy. Pursuant to this policy, these posters are being removed. These posters also depict historical references or messages that could evoke feelings of bias or racism. It is our understanding that several universities around the country have recently discovered similar posters on their campuses."

Everyday on campus there are black people WUZing, and every other time I go to class there's an """educational speaker""" there to inform us of implicit bias and toxic masculinity.
Yet when facts get printed out and displayed, the school all of a sudden gets the urge to "end anything that could evoke bias."

Gas me now. They want to genocide us and no one even cares.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-americans-are-biggest-terror-threat-u-s-study-n380931
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember: being white is racist

>Gas me now. They want to genocide us and no one even cares.

Quit being such a pathetic fuck. White girls not wanting to fuck you isn't genocide.

Folks are waking up though. Be glad someone is taking the effort to print up the posters. Work to change the system.

I'm in a comitted and happy relationship, you autist. Nowhere in the post do I talk about how the slutty jewess' won't fuck me.

The genocide is real, and it is upon us. Millions of immigrants being handed citizenship like candy on Halloween. White people being shunned in every light of society for the decisions they make. I'm sick of it.

This man was a prophet. Over and over, the kikes just make him right.

>Wow I didn't know being racist toward a certain >group would make them racist toward me.

So you don't know what genocide means, right?

And you don't understand immigration.

And white people being shunned in society? top fucking kek.

I like that red symbol on the poster to the right. It's aesthetic.

Fear not, if Trump wins he will restore the American dream by reversing this affirmative action, mass third world immigration, welfare queen pandering government bullshit. If he loses, Hillary will stupidly try to attack Russia and a civil war will give us the opportunity to purge the degenerates from this nation either way.

>being racist
>listing facts
pick one

Oh, enlighten me please with your infinite knowledge, A. non

>"Don't be ashamed of being white"
>RACIST! SHUT IT DOWN!

I saw the man who did this. He was putting them up one by one. I asked the man "who are you?"

"Sam Hyde and I'll get away with it just like last time!"

Wait until you realize that the negative space is just a half swastika.

lmao no one gives a fuck stormnigger

Same 2bh

The second one's less acceptable to display in public, but the first one has absolutely no reason to be censored. If they removed that, it only confirms the general sentiment that whites are institutionally suppressed from banding together or having any cultural identity. But that's fine. They're just pulling that pendulum further and further to one side, and the inevitable swing back will scorch this fucking earth.

>jews
>not white

haha ok pal

Why don't we go for UN definition as a starter for 10. It's the UN so I'm sure you will defer to its wisdom,

Genocide is defined in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
(1948) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical,
racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to
members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part1
; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]
forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

I think you are probably beyond help, sorry.

What is most fascinating is that stuff like what is pictured is going to spread, and spread rapidly. Whites are becoming pissed off and are tired of being constantly mistreated. Seriously, equal rights were only afforded to other classes under the assumption that Whites would retain them also. However, this is turning out not to be the case.

Who the fuck cares about fat white women u stupid idiot, the thread is about other shit holy fuck damn american fat stupid half niggers KYS Obongo

totes not done but sjw's

>being proud of your heritage when you're white = white supremacy
hmm dem's sum tastee strawmen

Pol you autistic cucks this is GG all over again. Gonna get SJWs protected status is you don't step up from this shit tier poster crap. Need vydia of SJWs chimping out over a calm white man.

>gen·o·cide
>ˈjenəˌsīd/
>noun
>the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation
Now explain how the US government's role in importing millions upon millions of violent, welfare dependent, third world immigrants against the wishes of 80% of the American electorate, forcibly housing them in White neighborhoods, displacing the children of the native population by robbing their would-be parents and using the money to subsidize the existence of the forever-jobless immigrant population and their never-ending production of children is not genocide.

Tell me when they stop promoting black and Jews. Fucking hypocrites.

>Need vydia of SJWs chimping out over a calm white man.
Does vydia of Bernie Sanders count?

Shit is gonna hit the fan soon in all countries with mixed population.
And to think that a decade ago I wished I was living in some country the west.
Kek, oh the irony, it's beautiful.

Consider the fear they must feel for the image on the right to be considered hate speech.

In times of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act.

>88

wew

You know middle america would get absolutely crushed if there was a civil war... when can get our corn from china.

Of course it's a White women, traitorous whores by nature. Expect nothing less from them.

Only white bitches for the most part dress like this with their nickers showing, they know what they doing lmao.

Cultural subversion a la hollywood is, however.

Losing 1/3 of your demographic representation in 30 years is genocide you piece of shit.

Honest question but where's the "supremacy" there? All it says is "don't be a minority in your own country" and "don't be ashamed for who you are"

>88

Just a reminder

White Americans Are Biggest Terror Threat in U.S.: Study

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-americans-are-biggest-terror-threat-u-s-study-n380931

I hope so, but I'm still not sure that these posters were the work of actual pro white students.

There is a trend in America for fake pro white activities (those done by non whites for sympathy and attention) to be spread all over the news. When the authorities think the pro white activity is genuine, they cover it up for fear of encouraging others.

You can try this theory out yourself if you want to see it in action. (I don't know if it works in Poland, though.) Stay off camera as much as possible. Sneak around and drop some pro white flyers in a diverse area. Don't get caught and watch to see if it makes the local news.

In America, a lot of "hate crime" investigations suddenly went cold after the police started noticing how inconsistent the stories of the "victims" really were. The victims had been pranking themselves for sympathy and the anti white media played right along until they couldn't use the story to defame white people anymore.

Keep telling yourself that

As if women give two shits about what you think NEET.

How can I convince the white man that i fight for them when the happening comes?

I'd hate to get shot just because of my skin color.

Yeah keep defending the creatures that have single handily ruined western civilisation in lest than 50 years lololol

Definition of cuck boy right here.

You can't
Get the fuck out of my country

>White supremacy
Another term that leftists have ruined by overusing it

I'm going to let you in on a secret.

The game is rigged.

Anything that makes white people proud is considered hateful towards all other races.

The thing is, their logic is so fucked you can't fix it. They honestly don't understand why this isn't ok, and refuse to even entertain any other opinion on it.

>mfw I identify as white but most of you would ridicule me for it
>Mfw no face
Will white latinos fight alongside whites in the upcoming race war or are we stuck with the mestizos?

Importing foreigners to replace the populace it Genocide to the UN.

B-but I'm citizen. Born and raised!

>being mad about sexy underwear.
Maybe she wears it for her husband.

Is the bottom left Shaun King?

Which group are the posters being racist towards?

Literally nothing. It's (((them))) trying to shut down any pride white people have left. Everyday there's a speaker on campus about implicit bias or toxic masculinity and everyone's fine with it. Groups for minorities, etc...

But no, once white people want to stop being shunned into the corner, SHUT IT DOWN

>Stay off camera as much as possible. Sneak around and drop some pro white flyers in a diverse area. Don't get caught and watch to see if it makes the local news.

Sorry mate but this is 100% white country, basically everybody despises niggers, arabs and spics so my little action would bring absolutely no reaction.

So you are saying that shitskins themselves often plant these posters to feed of the victimhood ? Jesus, you really gotta get rid of this infestation.

I'm not mad lmao.

Okay, imagine your mother dressed like that showing her ass to the world in public, what about your sister? Your wife perhaps?

It's nice to look at for my cock sure, but for society as a whole it is nasty and degrading.

they care what I'm thinking at 2 AM in the dark alley between the bar and their dorm.

Just fucking with you.

Just vote Trump and we'll all be ok.

>not working really hard and succeeding in life

why should you be proud of your skin color in the first place ? be proud of yourself by your accomplishment.

>They want to genocide us and no one even cares.
One man cares.

also this. This is autism in the purest form "muh white heritage"

It's not so much about pride as it is about loving your people. Whites should be allowed to prefer their own race like every other fucking race is allowed.

We also deserve to live among our people in countries built by our people.

It's more like assisted suicide desu

>be proud of yourself
DAS RAYCISSSSSSSSSSSS

I see you gave up on Trump threads now that his victory is inevitable. I guess you still have to kill time while collecting your checks for the next 12 days.

also long as whites keep reproducing more white women like this then I'll gladly fight along with whites I really despise latinos / spic culture even though I'm brown.

I wouldn't mind an actual meritocracy, whites would prosper in such a system. However, color-blind meritocracy was deemed racist by the left, and they keep pushing anti-white propaganda.

The US belongs to the whites, and any immigration should be enforced with assimilation. It currently isn't, and you'd have to be a gibsmedat or a cancer on humanity not to recognize the white's right to own his country. I feel bad for the europeans, desu, I think America might be the only country capable of uncucking itself.

With the way things are going do you think in 20 years any whites will bother with universities? Think about this...

>easier for coloureds to get in
>safe space for all the whitey hating you want
>not even real education anymore, certainly not useful thought processes taught in classes
>will not advance you in any way towards your career

I have a hard time believing these are medical students, tech or trade. These are containment facilities for coloureds and mentally ill who are not fit to function in society. Honestly I can't think of a reason to stop this but only to keep it in their shitty "schools" while hurdling them into debt to pay for their own containment. Let smaller, specialized schools start popping up for the people who are serious about their schooling and keep them as hidden gems away from the madness and hysteria of kids who want 4 more years of highschool. A privately owned school can hire a security team that will stop anti any ethnicity and if it only teaches say IT and trades or something you don't get blue haired classes of caillou tier adult children across the campus learning how to blow bubbles disrupting the training you paid for.

This. When blacks chimp out, you get some overturned cars, broken windows, burned stores, and some people beaten up.

When whites chimp out, millions die.

What exactly do white people have to be proud of...? What heritage are they talking about? Redpill me?

halloween

Right back at you.

>using the Internet
>using technology
>using something other than a mud hut or a 10 inch ceramic lip-insert

What da whitey even make anyway? Sheeeit we built the White House n sheit BIX

I rather prefer living with along with people who share my political belief / philosophy / interests. If you really want to live with whites I'm not against it but just make sure you want to live with people who share your interests otherwise you won't enjoy their company.

silly Liberals race doesn't exists

Agree.

I not going to deny that America belongs to whites we really need to fix our current immigration system.

The 1990's called. They want their self hatred back.

Your definition of culture is anything whites don't have that non whites do have, right?

Why bother having a discussion with you at all then?

White culture has been so successful that nearly everything you see around you that you don't even consider culture is white culture.

I say to you again. You mean that culture is something that non whites have that whites don't have, right?

I hope you get shot by a white cop. The boys need to deal some pay back for those recent nigger riots.

Hey rabbi

I'm also Hispanic but would pass for white not for my very black hair. Born and raised by legal aliens, I'd be on their side against the hordes. Im dating a jewess any way so they'd have no issue with me coming after der white wimmins.

Gotta print them on a printer/computer that you bought with cash and has never been connected to the internet though. That way they can't trace you and get you fired.

>tfw hardly anyone celebrates Halloween

what happen ?

Public opinion is turning fast, though.

I see, it's only genocide when the Tibetans and Native Americans are subjected to it.

Of courshe. Only put on the mask!

White people are literally the only collective group who thinks this

I don't know about you, but in Germany it's not about "pride" at all. We are talking about very serious ethnic replacement on a national level. In my area and in the large city nearby Germans already are the minority - in their own country. This IS soft genocide. The gradual death of a nation and people.

Fun has been considered offensive to some people, as they don't know what fun is.

So, no one is allowed to have fun anymore.

jews hate halloween because christians used it to snatch up all the pagans since it overlaps their ancient holiday.

>niggers in Iowa

for what purpose?

it's probably in their genes to be honest Leaf, would explain my mind set even though I'm not 100% white (European)

What German city user ?

just produce more German children instead of the Government trying to import people from a region to produce the economy or whatever.

It is a safe bet that a non white did the action if it comes with a bunch of scolding and media coverage.

I grew up in the white anti white culture until I began to read the internet regularly when I was 20. I know the brainwashing very well.

Around 2nd grade, all white students are taught to hate and fear pro white everything. Non white students are taught to think of themselves as eternal victims about this time too. While whites are punished for having pride in their race and culture, non whites are celebrated for their pride.

This is funded by an (((Elite))) class of society that wants mass immigration/cheap labor at any price.

If whites get exclusive again, they will block the cheap laborers from entering the country.

The same people who decide what counts as currency and how much new currency to print, are the ones who want the mass immigration. They should be the targets of any movement that wants a white nation again.

Terrible welfare niggers, violent crime, lower education standards, higher taxes and lower property value will come to a city near you!

But only if you reply to this post "Keep bussing them in, Branstad!"

If it was done by sjws, it would be way more "supremacist" in nature rather than literally "we're people too."

It could be any German city by now with above 100,000 citizens. The worst are probably Berlin, Frankfurt and Mainz. Smaller cities like Darmstadt, Gelsenkirchen and Mannheim are really, really bad. And Marxloh and Berlin-Neukölln specifically come close to no-go zones for kuffar.

I would do this, but It would be a crime akin to pedophilia where I live.

You would be putting your livelihood on the line.

Not to mention risk of anti-fa violence

remember when primary education was taught by your parents because they had responsibilities?

schools now are nothing more than a indoctrination faculty.

Sad to hear German user. I don't really want any ethnic group to be replace by another.

Well, it's happening in all white countries.
Including yours.

looks like it's based off the j rune

> oogah boogah sited
Listen noose monkey we don't fucking care about the white women. What we care about is you shit-skins banding together and getting away with what would get any white guy arrested.

Was this at University of Iowa? I heard there was a immanent chimp-out there over something like this..

whites just need to produce more children in my opinion. Utah and Vermont are still majority white.

but even if you have a majority population you still have to factor the culture and government.