Stalin

was just in an argument with some fuck who went full
>BUT HURR STALIN WAS WORSE THAN HITLER HURR RUSSIA IS EVIL HURR

why does no one care about the fact that this faggot was georgian born and not a fucking russian.

>inb4 hitler wasnt german either
but austria and germany are the same thing.

georgia and russia are not the same, they are culturally very different.

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Stalin_the_Jew.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>moron who belives this kike was georgian
go to bed.

Stalin was legitimately worse than Hitler.
Communism has quite possible been responsible for the most deaths in history.

t. country that has been at war for almost every year of its existence

stalin killed more people then hitler, i don't know if you mean that by saying he was worse then hitler.

why does it even matter where he was born?

What exactly are you confused by?

Stalin was one of the worst faggots in modern history, and under him, Russia was a huge piece of shit.

t. country that had the largest empire in human history

lol i am aware he was a bad boy, im saying that everyone always dooms russia because of stalin, when it was a fucking georgian who did all this crime and fucked everyone in the ass.
but no one cares it always

>HURR STALIN HURR RUSSIA HURR

Proof for Stalin being jewish?

>moving the goalposts

All those people will undie if somebody can produce Stalin's long form birth vertificate.

>liking Stalin
This is just retarded. I can see why some people might like Hitler, but Stalin literally cared about no one but himself.

>georgien born
>georgian first name
>georgian surname
>talking russian in georgian accent

lol

Soviet Kikes always dress up as Georgians, see Lavrentiy Beria.

OP here, you guys dont get it.
Its not about wether Stalin was good or bad.
Its about everyone blaming Russia for Stalin, even though he was full georgian born man.

But one one blames Georgia for Stalin, just Russia

>Hitler_as_a_unit_of_measurement.png

So, what is this thread about in General?

m8, he was Georgian, even haplogroup analysis proved that.

He wasn't, and actually many of his purged opponents in the party were kikes. Afaik he planned to start some full-time anti-kike purges in the Soviet Union after some show trials before he suddenly died. I'm certain his kike doctors had nothing to do with it.

Only country free of guilt is Ireland. A country that even after it gained it's Independence Britain couldn't stop fucking with it.

That's nice, but Georgia was indeed part of the Russian Empire at the time.

You are right, it's the kikes.

But the Russians carried out his orders. The man didn't personally gather the subversive elements, load them into a truck, carried them off to Siberia and then tortured them one by one. His NKVD did that. Russians. I fucking hate this concept of commander having all the responsibility.

>Comparing Stalin to Hitler
I know that I'm rare but you guys are wrong. Hitler was a wolf which attacked sheeps. Stalin was a wolfhand which killed the wolf. West see them in the same way

Okay. I studied our history in Uni, so I know quite a lot of information about Stalin times.
In short:USSR formed and Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov died which was something that shook everything up. Trotsky AKA The Main Jew was in height of his power and solely ruled USSR. But there was Stalin who wasn't really Marxist or Leninist, he had his own vision and little to no power.

Most atrocities and executions, abysmal laws and coruption was Trotsky and NKVD shit. Jews were in control and Stalin was one of the only ones against them. Holodomor, 600k people killed in executions was Trotsky work. He wanted to rule by making people fear him.

Stalin was a manipulative son of a bitch and over the course of 4 years gained a lot of support and power. After that he ordered and executions on those Jews in power, who could hinder his rule.

Most people in Russia, old ones mainly, who were alive back there have warm opinion on Stalin. The main reason for this was taking USSR in the state that it was and rebuilding it. Yes, we sold grain, we sold bread to buy machinery to create factories. We had prison sentences replaced by work on building of those factories. Extreme condition. But people got work, they got food and leter money for their work. It was back on track. He gave a glimer of hope to the workers.

He wasn't a saint, but neither he was a devil. Just a man trying to do right by the people.

And then Hrushev happened and destroyed the cult of Stalin. Because of that people lost any hope they had, ony trust in government. One of the main reasons why USSR dissolved. People didn't want it and politions wanted to collect money from oil and gas.

Kind of sad, really

>A country that even after it gained it's Independence
Independence implies it is self sustainable and doesn't rely on handouts/bailouts.

Also your picture is of the Patron of Weight Watchers UK.

RARE
A
R
E

that means nothing. Georgia was always georgia.

Own culture, own language. Hell even their own writings, even though its used by lmao 5 milliion people

Looks like the dude from catfish

I already said it you dumb burger

>Sheeps?
Oh you mean sheep like France? The most advanced military in the world at the time of the beggining of the war?
Of you mean sheep like UK? The greatest colonial power in the world with millions to draw from and the biggest, most experienced and advanced navy in the whole world?
You mean sheep like Russia and America with infinte resources and manpower?
Sheep he says

i think you guys missed OP's point.
He was mad that Stalin was used to put Russia in a bad light, even though Stalin was Georgian, and not russian.

But no one mentions georgia and no one cares, even though its the truth

>We actually reverse searched Trotsky's profile image and he seems to be a capitalist agent living in Mexico

>i think you guys missed OP's point.
you are OP, faggot...

Stalin was nationalistic as fuck, he was a fascist just under a red flag.

Communism production is way less than capitalism, so you need to have some form of population control. China has limits on birthing children. Stalin had gulags. What's the problem?

If there were no Soviets involved in the war countries you listed would not win. I mean who had 18,200,000 soldiers and thousands of other modern military machines like nazis?

Strange I was talking about how Stalin killed more people than Hitler today. What a coincidence

Tbh, he probably didn't give much shit about the people

Otherwise, spot on

Georgian here, That traitorous piece of shit is the sole reason Georgia is in the mess it is right now. Fuck him and all of his supporters

>But the Russians carried out his orders.
BOLSHEVIKS = J E W S

All the animosity in Eastern Europe against the Jews came from the Commissars who were Jews.

Jews took over Russia, Wall Street backed Jews.

The plundered the Russian people and literally sent the profits back to Wall Street.

Can you elaborate?

was Stalin white?

STOP PROMOTING STALIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
WE ARE VICTIMS OF GOMMUNISM

To be honest Stalin was shit desu
1.He allied with ideology which promoted destruction of his state and communism
2.All of his ideas such as Gulag,five year plans,murders of kulaks,industrialization wasn't even his but Trotsky's
3.His tactics of zerg rush was stupid and he has done it not just in ww2 but in finland where finns just BTFO red army, and in Japan border conflict.
4.He could have conquered entire Germany even reaching to France if he simply didn't stop at Warsaw to conquer shitty worthless Balkan states.
5.He let himself die from stroke just by making his bodyguard paranoid af from getting shot.

Just so you know, these pictures of Stalin were edited.

He suffered quite bad acne in his younger years, which scarred his face.

numbers are irrelevant in modern war, it's all about firepower
And the Nazis did not have that, their planes were utter shit and they still didn't fix them by the end of the war, the artillery was lacking, there were next to none mechanized divisions and most of their logistics relaied on donkeys FUCKING DONKEYS
Their tanks were fast sure but they relied on heavy air superiority and infantry anti tank support as themselves the tank did not have that capability, the Kriegsmarine was pitful and couldn't even put a dent in the Royal Navy

>menshevik party has a hold on Georgia
>pretty shitty because of communism but at least we arent bolsheviks
>Lenin didn't even care about invading Georgia
>stalin and Ordzhonikidze plan to take the country over
>Lenin says okay
>Get BTFO by the worst ideology in history for the next 70 years
>every post soviet country is Africa-tier because of communism

>themoreyouknow.jpg

literally no proofs.

also the Brits and US didn't even employ that many men because they didn't need them, and they still won their front easy peasy

Massive deal of those aren't Jews.

thx tovarish user

His real name was Dzugashvili.
Dzugashvili -> Jugashvili -> Judashvili -> Judeshvili = Jude + Shvili. Jude means Jude and Shvili means Son. In other words, Son of a Jew.
A georgian guy confirmed this for me, and it's common knowledge in Russia.

Stalin was from America?

>most of it being barren unlivable and undesireable

oh what a great empire!

>That picture
>Pants don't say "Donald's Rump"

Wasted opportunity desu senpai.

Hahaha. Kike: Confirmed. :DD

Stop, Ivan. Dumb conspiracy burgers will actually beleive that.

>dude theres nothing wrong with killing 100 million people if you're from a different country than them

an interesting point

Because Red Scare and propaganda, together with the Iron curtain. You won't get a better explanation.

((()))

>Shut your face Ivan...Ach! What have you done nowww!! AHHH

All the top brass of the commies were non-human kikes by their mind and intent, even those who were goyim by birth. There is no need to dig into their lineage.

>why does no one care about the fact that this faggot was georgian born and not a fucking russian.

Why does no one care that Lenin as largely Asian-Jewish hybrid was pretty much the most Russian of all Bolsheviks?

Why does no one care that Cheka was literally legalized Jewish mafia, and its head was a Pole?

Why does no one care that Latvian Riflemen acted as Lenin's elite enforcers, and that first head of Gulag was a Latvian?

Why does no one care that Stalin's purges replaced the Jewish inner party with Caucasian one?

Why does no one care that after Lenin (let's grant that one for argument's sake) the next Russian head of state was Gorbachev?

I don't know, maybe people who don't care have some kind of agenda, or something.

Never forget where communism comes, there is always a jew with it.
angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Stalin_the_Jew.html

it's true tho

Any proof of these supposed name adaptations being real? I'm having trouble believing this.

>Lenin was most Russian
"A нa Poccию мнe плeвaть я бoльшeвик"
"Pyccкaя oблoмoвщинa, yчиcь y нeмцeв"
"Pyccкий чeлoвeк- плoхoй paбoтник"
"Пycть миллиoны pyccких пoмpyт нo кoммyнизм мы пocтpoим"
"Poccийcкaя интeллигeнция - гoвнo"
"Глaвнaя мacca интeллигeнции cтapoй Poccии oкaзывaeтcя пpямым пpoтивникoм Coвeтcкoй влacти. Пpoцecc бpoжeния в шиpoких yчитeльcких мaccaх тoлькo eщe нaчинaeтcя"

Not very patriotic i see, Ivan.

40%of milleninals think Hitler killed more than Stalin

Never underestimate the Russian capability for self-hate.

Then again, I said Lenin (Ulyanov) was most Russian of top-ranking Bolsheviks. That's compared to Trotsky (Bronshtein), Stalin (Dzugashvili), Kamenev (Rosenfeld), Dzerjinsky, etc etc.

Dzuga means steel in georgian (cтaль or Stal' in russian). This is why he started called himself Stalin. Burgers always eat up b8 like this though.

Damn. Stalin was a very clever guy.

At first i also thought that "maybe Lenin was just a cool russian revolutionary?"
But then i lurked deeper and discovered how much russophobic he really was.
And i was bluepilled on jews at that times.

>Jews carry a reptilian gene that is alien and this is what makes them Jewish
I can't take that article seriously.

fuck off with the millennials meme you dumb faggot, most people on this site are millennials who dont understand the actual fucking definition of the word.

> a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000; a Generation Yer.
>A young adult is generally a person in the age range of 22 to 39

kys

It's a synonym , user.
Jews are alien to europeans.

LOL hitler wasn't even german you dumb fuck.
Stalin was far worse than hitler and hitler was shit

You listen to the Dick Show too?

Hitler dindu nuffin
He was a gut kinder.

>pointless bait discussion, why?

>implying Hitler was bad

dude, seriously?