This is not of first world country

Is just the wild. I dont no why I even come but since I be here I teach them the lesson for false sale. My life coach is in uni, tell me about this shitty racist blog sight. I say fuck you. You are the nigger for live in snow.

I YOUR guest.

Doesn't "guest" imply you will leave eventually?

no this is since i come from a place there is no privilege. it is the country for me. in this place i get laptop like all WHITES. i get proxy lesson. why to go back to place made bad since RACISM

>flag +pic

Sage it boys

Then leave...?

life coach says that i not argue with racists like you are. just ignore and be comftbale as guest

nth

>gibs me dat

but what if you go back to where you came from, work really really hard, and then you can have privilege like laptops there too?

Then leave faggot. You were not invited so fuck off. Also i can duel you with a knife if you want.

how do feel to no your own women prefer me and call you stupid racist for what you say

you are the true nigger

and bitch

vittu jätkä nyt oikeesti. toi kuva oli ylilaudalta. proxy pois ja käyttäydy.

You forgot your proxy, faggot.

SAGE-A-ROONI, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Ylilaudalta is gay. at refuge camp they say to practice english since that is who privileged white use.

the inside of your palm looks almost white, Why?

totta. mutta voidaan silti juoda viinaa/vodkaa ja ottaa rehellinen puukkomatsi. voittaja selviää ambulanssissa.

Missä asut huora

Wtf is this nigger doing shaming Finland when all he accomplished in his life was living off welfare?

>that skin colour

This thread was made by a Swede earlier today

Don't even bother replying

At least use an original picture when you shitpost.

Kuvasi on taivastakin vanhempi, mutta edelleenkin ainahan te kaikki saatanan ulisijat voitte palata sinne persläpiinne jos ei meno miellytä.

tämä on elämää nyt Suomessa

koita nyt edes postata jotain uutta vitun apina.

Fake and gay

OP is a faggot

sage