Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

fernsehserien.de/rick-and-morty/episodenguide/staffel-3/23697
mega.nz/#!sqhniBQR!9cIwYhltLG29FPupVY04PUrghfk9n0fRf8ORSs9ppqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Morty
Not Ethan's fault that Summer has mediocre tits.

fucking Ethan man, no man should value tits that much, and i mean god damn summer had a pretty good rack herself

Summer is just a male Jerry, the other one was hotter.

Morty.
No reason to deform a guy for dumping his on/off girlfriend for frivolous bullshit.
She's got a face like her dad though.

bullshit

Summer went and had a full-on sex-filled relationship with the Mad Max guy in another dimension

Ethan decides to explore other options and gets turned into a Lisa the Painful mutant

Morty doesn't even make sense anymore. Now he's permanently disfiguring people for petty reasons.

Fucking Morty

It wasn't Ethan's fault Summer is emotionally unstable

>We're supposed to cheer for Morty here
>All because Ethan has boob preferences
Feminism really ruined this season.

LINK YOU FUCKERS

reminder Chadhan always wins

Best ending would just be giving Ethan tits.

Didn't Ethan get raped as a child? That is pretty shitty of Morty to kill a rape victim.

GET A CABLE BOX YOU FUCKING POOR FAG.

Ethan. Summer was willing to put out, he was gambling on a woman who could easy dump his ass

Family Guy level continuity

Morty was because it was severe overkill punishment.
I still root for Morty though because I like him and don't give a shit about Ethan.

>no man should value tits that much
look at this faggot

Best ending would've been shrinking the other girl's tits

Yeah, he did get raped as a kid iirc

>we're going to get a Trump episode
oh boy, is it going to be as cringeworthy as South Park's "commentary"?

It's not out yet, dipshit. Calm down and wait.

Any Gravity Falls references?

Morty. Duh.

???
what is this? Some gt shit?

anyone got a screencap of summer before she turned into a giant?

>staying with the whore that married a mad max strongman and values nothing
No

It's over, you lost, get over it.

>shrinking the other girl's tits
That would work too.

There's just no way they'll do it well.

w-what? Please be bait.

GIBE LINK PLEASE I'M IN PAIN

samefag

thought that was just a meme but I'm really starting to reconsider...

Eh, I get where Morty's coming from wanting to defend his sister and doing it in such a way just because he has the means to do it.

Doesn't make it right I don't think his motive is that out of character.

>shrinking the other girl's tits

I was expecting and hoping this, it really would've ben the best ending

>Best ending would've been shrinking the other girl's tits
She seems nice. She didn't do anything wrong.

We're not supposed to cheer for Morty we're supposed to be happy that the evil morty thing is happening

fernsehserien.de/rick-and-morty/episodenguide/staffel-3/23697

he doesn't really give a shit about defending his sister

it was an excuse

he is awakening

>31. The Rickchurian Mortydate (The Rickchurian Mortydate)
>Season 3, Episode 10
>Rick goes on a confrontation with the President. (Text: TNT Comedy)

How is it not out of character? In the past the only time Morty has acted violently has been when he is pushed over the limit. Not the case this time

Morty doesn't give a shit about summer though, and is supposed to operate as rick's conscience. They took him completely out of character for "muh strong womyn"

Morty, but I can see where he's coming from. He planned that day off, it only happened because he managed to successfully lie to Rick.

I hope the mega will be posted soon, I can't edge forever and I don't like jacking off for no reason

I like to bust my nut as soon as I see madridista show up, it makes me feel like he can sense my satisfaction and maybe it'll motivate him to keep doing us such a service

the downside is that I can't get it up anymore unless I'm waiting for an episode of a cartoon to be posted on a public forum, which really only happens once or twice a week for the shows I follow

I'm worried what will happen when I get older and the corporations have taken down mega and posting a link to a pirated cartoon on any public website including chans gets a swat van sent to your house

since I'm ugly and fat and can never get a girlfriend I guess that I'll just be the end of my sexual pleasure and I'll have to cut off my nuts

He's starting to become numb to violence as a whole

Ethan didn't do anything wrong either
He's just being a normal teenager

It's not even confirmed that he hooked up with what's her name for her tits. It's Summer's assumption, and the only thing close to confirmation is that she is indeed shown having bigger tits than Summer.

There are any number of reasons Ethan may have broken up with her.

Jerry for being the disappointment I knew deep down he was but hoped he would change. Aso he didn't stick up for to Rick

What was the point of Rick's speech to Jerry? Jerry had no idea whose daughter he was hooking up with and Rick is a genius who apparently lacks the foresight to do something as simple as having a son or at least an extra kid. He obviously doesn't believe in love but cared enough to procreate, so what could be the reason?

Don't mess with a guy's sister.

Especially don't mess with the sister of a guy who has access to insane tech and has been slowly hardening to the pain of others despite his best attempts to maintain his humanity.

Madridista posted it in the other thread

Morty was in the wrong. Ethan was just trying to go out with the girl he liked more.

Im going to assume that, based on the loose translations from the other eps that its the new galactic president. But if not, God help us all, for the absolute shitfest of an ep that will be

Both are wrong.
Don't cancel on a girl to go with another girl.
Don't respond to emotional pain with physical torment.
Note: Morty doesn't care that he's wrong.

So did Ethan actually say he left Summer because her tits weren't big enough, or is it just Summer's insecurities because he left her for a hotter girl with bigger tits? Summer's a bitch with a face like her dad, and also cheated on Ethan with the Mad Max guy. Just because she has body issues because he left her doesn't mean it's his fault. What was he supposed to do, stay with her to not hurt her feelings?

Now, I'm not sure it's a Trump thing, but the only other president was the Galactic Federation President who is kind of dead. The Federation still seems to be around based on the website.

>don't mess with a guy's sister because he might be a psychopath

even though it was written by a man, you just know that joke was pushed by a female writer power fantasy

>She didn't do anything wrong.

Neither did Ethan, but shrinking her tits would've helped Summer feel better about herself without completely deforming someone

Yeah I agree that's where it looks like they are trying to take it. Wish they would have just ignored character development entirely and just had wacky adventures.

I remember Rick warning about the cocky/arrogant Mortys and then we saw that one that took over his Rick and did all that evil shit.

I think what this comes down to is that as smart as Rick is, what actually matters is the will to do whatever want. Even if Morty isn't as smart as Rick, he has access to Rick and can get/do ANYTHING that Rick can as long as he's willing to be cutthroat about it as seen with that evil Morty we already encountered.

The fact Rick doesn't think much of Morty will just make him all the more vulnerable to him.

Other thread's about to die! Reposting!

mega.nz/#!sqhniBQR!9cIwYhltLG29FPupVY04PUrghfk9n0fRf8ORSs9ppqI

They mentioned in an interview that there's a return of the president character from schwifty.

or he could be slowly turning into a remorseless murderer who just used Summer's situation as an excuse to see how far he'd go

I honestly thought this was about Morty sticking up for Summer. These two are the closest we've seen them.

Now we have to wait for the episode where Summer beats the crap out of some girl that breaks her little brother's heart.

Why does the immortality field randomly decide if it applies to clothing?

>its okay when summer cheats on ethan with mad max expy
>not okay when ethan just says he likes big tits (and maybe might not have even broke up with summer because she was clearly exaggerating the shit out of it)

Fuck you man this character development is awesome, the only complaint I have is that they could've waited a bit more to do it, so that we could've gotten more normal wacky adventures too

You know, Summer's been kind of emotionally unstable.

It's more than likely that her tits weren't the only reason. Don't forget, she left him for weeks to hook up with some random guy in another dimension.

FYI reminder to use megadownloader to bypass mega's bullshit daily download limits and insistence upon you getting their malware app for files of certain sizes.

I use megadownloader 1.7 without any issues.

Copy the link, open the app then hit the + and paste the link in and done. Goes right to whatever your standard download folder is

>Don't cancel on a girl to go with another girl.

>stay in relationship even if you don't want to anymore out of obligation

that's terrible advice and bad for both parties

Narcissism? He said Rick's daughter acting like it was a stab at his ego when they were two kids fooling around and Jerry failed to mention that Rick abandoned her and his absence probably lead to her feeling sorry for him in the first place.

She also huffs Pottery Glaze.

>a return of the president character from schwifty.
Seems like a waste. A new GalFed president could've been more interesting.

all it's been is angsty character development

Yeah, I blame the female writers desu. Beth is as to blame for getting pregnant as Jerry is for getting her pregnant, but that's never mentioned. If anything it's more her fault because women have more options for contraception than men.

And?

I still think shrinking that girl's boobies and/or Ethan's dick would've been better

Summer feels better because she stops comparing herself to the other girl's boobs and Ethan will learn how it feels to be dumped because someone likes bigger things

Well, no, the other girl didnt do anything wrong. Best end would have been shrinking Ethan's dick.

megadownloader can't bypass the download limit anymore. MEGA patched that a few months ago. You can work around that by changing VPN location though.

I don't think he did either. We are going off what Summer said. From the writing, being what Beth said we could assume that's exactly what happened(ethan dating her for bigger tits). It's also pretty shitty to cancel on something they already planned together but we aren't given more info.

It's a weird scene. There's nothing 'deep' about it or some sort of 'commentary' to be had. Only thing I can get out of it is that the family - without Jerry and Rick- are looking out for each other and developing together. Beth mentions she doesn't know what to do when they come to her and Morty telling Beth to say 'yes' when Summer asks shit like that.

I'd be down for more Morty and Summer adventures. Morty is becoming too jaded as fuck but Summer is still down to party.

shrinking the other girl's boobies would've unironically made Summer feel better about herself

Shrinking Ethan's dick is also a good solution tho

That said, Morty isn't exactly the sharpest tool of the shed so whatever

>Morty using the growth machine to grow a hyper cock and fuck a giant Summer

Summer is jaded as fuck too
Just not as jaded about Rick

This is one of the reasons I support the shitty theory that Morty will eventually become Rick. He's been developing as a character into someone who has no knowledge of the real world, but has a deep understanding of imposed philosophies across the universe along with the discrepancy of knowing the complexities that he is not capable of yet understanding although his knowledge has grown immensely since the first season.

I think he's slowly going to ween his way into being a character who is bitter and no longer takes shit from others because of the things he's gone through.

>did ethan actually say?
No, he just said they don't have much in common anymore, that's why summer was trying to get her mom to confirm/deny her fear that she isn't hot.

Oh lord, and they even foreshadowed it when Morty slipped up and mused that Jessica will be the mother of his children. That poor girl; she's doomed.

Right. People forget Morty has bough most of Rick's nihilism, and he's fucking straight up killed more people than a soldier in WW2. He doesn't give a shit about extremes at this point.

>Literally every woman in the scene runs away crying while the man uses his powers to exact vengeance
>"female power fantasy"

>shrinking tits
>not completely deforming someone
Shrinking beautiful, natural tits is one of the greatest sins in the universe.

She had a fill-in during those weeks.

It'd still help Summer with her self esteem issues without completely transforming someone into a monster

it's not like she's the only girl summer will ever see that will have bigger tits than her. it wouldn't solve shit and just punish someone who doesn't have any input in the situation.

I didn't say to never break up
I said don't cancel a date
Making a date represents a commitment

tbf Jerry did talk her out of the abortion on that one but we're supposed to hate his character so I wonder how he achieved that

summer would still compare herself to that girl, morty would just help her a bit, he can't get rid of summer's emotional problems anyways

shrinking ethan's dick would've been better

shrinking boobs is never the answer. especially of someone innocent of wrongdoing

You still can't beat instinct. And when you hear your daughter was knocked up, instinct tells you to find the guy who did it and kill him.

Rick abandoning his daughter made her into a whore who fucked someone without protection, resulting in her becoming pregnant and a shotgun marriage.

Rick hates Jerry because Jerry (and Summer to a lesser extent) are things that happened when Rick wasn't around to micromanage shit. Because they happened and now he's stuck having to deal with them.

And yes, he probably also blames Jerry for initiating the sex but mainly because (as the episode stated outright), Rick sees Jerry as some sort of Kaiser Sozey type master manipulator who uses pity and disgust to get his way in a calculating manner, not because he's actually pathetic and can only get shit out of pity.

>implying beth could ever possibly be dominant over jerry

>it's over, we all lost, get over it*
Fixed that for ya