Rebecca Sugar old Drawings

Hey! I was so obssesed with Rebecca Sugar old comics and drawings that i started searching them everywhere. My investigations gave me results, i founded a lot of old stuff.
I even got some Margo in Dread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bohZZZ8t_uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The following drawings were made for Patt, the creator of OTGW.
Man, she is so good at drawing.

I love how she uses tones.

A guy

I wanna fuck it

Gonna stop a little bit.
But i will keep posting.
I even got Margo in Dread!

Battie! I think this was one of her first OC's
Also guys i will be posting a lot of her old stuff please be respectful with it, you are talking 12-16 years old-Rebecca here

One page of a old comic she did. I couldnt find the rest of it. Sorry

This was a okeaki she did.

I think she was sad or even deppressed in this part of her life.
I wonder why...

Pals with crosses.

Just go and marry her.

A old comic she did when she meet Jhonen.
Nah, she is fine with Ian, i just like her drawings.

Invader Zim comic.
Not gonna post the invader Zim stuff, everyone has seen that stuff.

She's really good at copying his art style

Pencils for Margo in Dread.
Im gonna stop posting for the day i will continue later.
Please leave your thoughts on her drawings, be respectful pls.

bless you, i've always wanted to see more of her older stuff

None of the shading matches the light source.

not OP but here's some Margo in Bed

Hey user, i think that those drawings dont really need to be in the same light sorce. I think she was designing each one as separeted rather than using one for all

OP here, those Margo in Bed drawings are amazing! But, im not talking about Margo in Bed.
Im talking about Margo in Dread. Her first old comics. (I think they mention them in the SU art and origins book)

and source in case anyone wants to screencap themselves, these are my own screen resolution: youtube.com/watch?v=bohZZZ8t_uc

Okay im gonna release some MiD but not all the pages.

When i found them none of the books were complete so its gonna be a huge mess.
This one is from book 3.

>that claskycsupo crap
wow Rebecca had some strong on later seasons of rugrats

To end the night, this is one of her paintings! She used to paint a lot, this is a friend of hers from back then.
I will paint too.

the ed edd & eddy stuff is more for tho

>That invader Zim comic
She literally just uses them as talking heads to spout of her shit opinion, couldn't even be bothered to try and make them in character. The only funny joke was the "everyone's hugging."

It's sad that that was the only decently drawn thing in this thread.

Huh.

I mean, those first sketches work fine as like, figure drawing warmups I guess. Margo In Bed is like. Fine. Looks like college art for sure.

I dunno, it's all pretty underwhelming.

Please don't stop, genuinely interesting stuff.

Didn't all this ( plus her complete webcomic) get deleted from the internet shortly before SU aired?

I realize I've seen this before

>Rebecca doesn't like SpongeBob
She must die.

I like her art style, it's very plastic and liquid. SU looks pretty underwhelming compared to it.

she toned it down so that her storyboarders wouldn't have a hard time copying it.

I know I saw her doodles of Marceline and Finn on a video her dad put on his Utube channel. Can you find those?

OP here, i will post the Margo in Dread stuff later.
I posted all of her old art here because i think its reallly important to see that everyone had a beggining, this is how she started.
I feel this old art must serve has inspiration for everybody who wants to do stuff.
You just have to start!

Op again, if you had studied art a little bit more you can see that for getting this level of loseness in figure drawing is really hard, really really hard.
Rebecca, for me, is a genius in drawing, her comics have a quality level that most people ahould have, but dont.
Pug Davis, for me, is the standart in comics. Beautiful astethics and a weird story.
At least, i like those kind of comics.

A luffy painting she did!

How do I get good at loose drawing

One of her link fanarts.