Is Australia really full?

>Fuck off we're full
>7,692,000,000 Km2 of territory
>Only 23 million population

Not so full, uh?

fuck off were full

Exactly, stick all the refugees on poolooroll.

If the locals say its full, it is full. It is their land, they decide.

Get your money ready, Paco. You have a wall to pay for.

We're pretty full desu

Don't forget about Perth and Adelaide. They literally take up the entire east of the country.

FULL.

Russia welcomes nice Mexicans there with open arms

You can't own property, man.

80% of that area belongs to the emus and another 10% is shared by the spiders and kangaroos

full of shit

Maybe 1% of Australian is reasonable inhabitable.

maybe spaceniggers thought it was the moon.

We're full, very full.

Wow this is a great idea. Australia seems like a fine place for many of these middle eastern and African refugees to be placed. Also, Australia doesn't have guns so its great for these fresh off the battlefield refugees to live. Australia needs more diversity!!!

>99% of land is desert
>but you have so much sapce xddd

This 2bh

go to russia

My apologies, comrade comissar.

Here's a crudely drawn map to explain the situation.

Central Australia is less hospitable than Mars.

Also people actually want to go to Mars.

But genosse, how can you own labor?

>give slants and lebos helicopter rides to the desert
sounds like a plan

its full unless youre a nigger that enjoy living with filthy overpopulation poverty and starvation

There's a strange perturbation in the Earth's orbit, whenever it turns so that Australia is facing the sun it surges inwards so right next to it, the distance between sea level and the surface of the sun at this point is a matter of a few hundred metres. As a result the majority of the Australian landmass is baked clean of life every day.

what?

>Abos live all over straya for tens of thousands of years, including in the desert
>strayans think its uninhabitable
Git gud scrubs

When I was 10 or so, I thought that Austria was just a retarded way of saying Australia.

Why dont muslim refugees move to the outback. trade one desert for another, they will feel right at home.

>Ignoring the fact most of the island is desert once you get outside coastal cities

Okay move to central australia fuckhead so you can die a slow painful death by coon, heatstroke or venom in 3days.

I can. If you enter it, I will kill you.

Power projection is the ultimate force of nature.

>american education

The UN should mandate to populate that shithole with all the refugees and stop fucking up normal countries.

>mexican intellectuals

Thus its a great place to dump middle eastern and african desert dwelling refugees. Australia is honestly a better place than Europe or America seeing the amount of issues being caused.

Also, Australia not having guns make it perfect fo these straight off the battlefield refugees. I am sure the Australian government would be willing to accommodate these people with government assistance until they were able to establish themselves.

Seriously, this seems like a great idea to help ease the refugee problems in Europe.

Why dont they start composting and breaking up all of that dry soil, siphon some water bit by bit away from the cities and create more arable land?

They come for the pussy. And the free money and place to live. But mostly for the pussy. They get told that white pussy is everywhere in anglo countries. That's why they rape. When they realise white bitches don't like sandnigs unless carry many cash.

It wouldn't work, the silly cunts only got one river basin

Because if you introduce invasive pests to a new local they breed like crazy and fuck everything up in a few generations.

Exactly, that's why the self righteous anti-gun fags down under would be a perfect host for these parasites.

Australia is mostly useless land to humans that the ABO's made worse when they had control of it. What you see now is where it's somewhat livable. Personally the population in Australia is too low so allowing any sort of immigration is dangerous and I hope they keep themselves pure enough as long as possible.

We're full of shit and we don't have space for your nigger immigrant shit because we're elbows deep in our own shit so fuck off m8

mexishits are this dumb

>23 million population

correction: 22,999,996 is the population after this week

Australia is full because of the end of the white Australia policy. get rid of the non native nonwhites (and a few of the boongs) and then there might just be a little bit of room.

Top kuk

>leaving niggers and mudslimes to die in a desert
Not a bad idea desu, but it is their natural habitat.

You'll get arrested for it tho, you brits can't even own knives.

Fuck off we're full

We don't want your filthy brown ass stinking up our overpopulated cities or towns

If you live in the outback, the Canadians lose

Nice try Soros

Can I come to Australia

Most of it is desert because of the abos.

>because of abbadigidals

What?

GO AWAY
we're overpopulated

Yes you can go to Austria

>America is building a wall so Mexicans are looking for the next best thing
I Kekked but you will not make Australia home look elsewhere ese

But i am a sad immigrant let me in pls
Ill be nice

> not having dick in the ass 24/7/365
> not so full

> Jew
> "Nice try Soros"
> Dubdubs
I'm confused

they cant actually hunt so they burn the forest to kill animals.

they literally burn australia into a fucking wasteland over a few thousand years.

FORNICATE AWAY, my nation is beyond capacity

I'M COMING and you CAN'T STOP ME
can't wait to finally ride emu and marry kangaroo just like real Australian would do

>I can, but that's because I'm not a penniless hippy

Russians welcome, good drinking buddies

>abos
>living

That's walk 20 kms everyday to drink a quarter a cup of fetid muddy water out of cracks between rockface everyday

I'm not even joking.

Kek

But I wanna marry a kangaroo and shitpost all day :(

they have lots of unused coastline. their fullness is a lie.

Yeah we're completely full.

Tasmania too.

Literally nothing here anyway.

Slow internet. Masculine women. It's either boiling hot or freezing cold.

The locals are racist and borderline illiterate.

I suggest you look at New Zealand instead. Much better in everyway.

Australia is just not worth even visiting m8. You'd all hate it.

>That's why they rape. When they realise white bitches don't like sandnigs unless carry many cash.
Hi, Ackmed.

Shut the fuck up dingo nigger I'll send 1,000 nukes to move to Australia

This.

Even one of the world's richest Jews straight outta Israel/Slovakia moved here and realized this place sucks and doesn't need open borders because it's just too full.

Trust me. They wouldn't lie about this, of all people.

>“Australia needs immigrants, it has good natural growth, but immigrants at the time the Australian government decides to have them — not because there are major disturbances in other parts of the world,” Mr Lowy said.

>“A government needs to be in control of its borders.”

>Mr Lowy, a Holocaust survivor who founded the $22 billion Westfield shopping empire after emigrating to Australia as a 21-year-old, made the remarks about immigration amid a growing political debate triggered by Islamic extremism and international terrorist attacks.

You stupid fucking chink our entire coastline is national park, controlled by the federal government that's why you don't see dumb shit like coconut shops all over it, or in the case of China sewage and industrial waste outfalls.

what a waste of good land. you could have used it for production or building cities.

What part of "No" does the U.N. not understand?

23 million humans, you forgot about the emus.

I'm ok with this as long as no more people move to Auckland

We like nice things in this country.
Nice things like going down the beach drinking beer and watching girls tits jiggle in bikinis
It's just like those Japanese cartoons you chinks masturbate to but real.

What is the Outback?

All that land, would be a shame if anything were to happen to it...

You know the infront? It's like that but reversed

We're so full we have to put most of the incoming illegal migrants on prison islands. Officially we're not a prison island anymore see so we can't lock them up here. Rules are rules.

Australia is actually the 3rd least densely populated country in the world.

If you divided people by population density, everyone would have 2.86/km2 (7.4/sq mi) of land each.

The bad news is that 70% of those people would have pic related.

A restaurant that donates to the republicans

Fuck out of Texas Paco we're full

You already nuked it, cunt.

Canada is a lot like Australia in the sense that physical space does not equate to habitable space. That is the case anywhere because not every bit of land is habitable, but for Australia and Canada in particular the majority our our land is not able to accommodate a population proportionate to our size.

Just look at population density maps.

Muh native speeciees
Also fuck the greens

Nothing wrong with a good desert frontage.

Gets a bit lonely tbqh, with just the camels and flies.

Nice try nog. No "gib me" for you

>ride emu
Thats not how the treaty works friend

Dig a new river

rofl special economic zones in fucking Straya would literally be full of special ed workers...

We currently have offshore immigrant processing.

You think if we built a processing center smack bang in the middle of bumfuck nowhere they'd complain more or less?